your worst blades ever

(Dec. 28, 2008  12:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ummm Sea Dragon

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Sea_Dragon

Ok thanks. I knew it was a "sea" something.
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:

sea wolborg ms
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:39 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:

sea wolborg ms

Oh ok, so I was pretty close Smile XD
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:01 AM)yruahippo Wrote: @SaMaster: I thought that behaviour was a little odd for an Advance Averazer. XD Um, as far as I can tell all Gaia Dragoon's do that and they all kinda suck. I don't know that much about the HMS series but I think it's definitely one of, if not THE, worst HMS beyblade. Sorry. Unhappy

Sorry about late quote but I just found this videos which proves this theory wrong.

GAIA DRAGOON MS PWNS DRAGOON MSUV WITH STYLE LOLOLOL
that video proves nothing except that maybe you don't know very much about how to discern the quality of a beyblade?
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:48 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:01 AM)yruahippo Wrote: @SaMaster: I thought that behaviour was a little odd for an Advance Averazer. XD Um, as far as I can tell all Gaia Dragoon's do that and they all kinda suck. I don't know that much about the HMS series but I think it's definitely one of, if not THE, worst HMS beyblade. Sorry. Unhappy

Sorry about late quote but I just found this videos which proves this theory wrong.

Neither of those look like the blade I Mine looks blue when battling, those both look white.
Oh, and, mine is an America HMS btw, not sure if that matters.
I think 'PWNS' and 'WITH STYLE' is slightly over the top. Still, I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it. Uncertain
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:51 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:

Neither of those look like the blade I Mine looks blue when battling, those both look white.

The winning blade is 'apparently' a grey recolour of your purple blade.
It was a grey Gaia Dragoon MS, SaMaster.

Also, that video doesn't prove anything. Please tell me what an uncustomized Gaia Dragoon MS beating an uncustomized DGMSUV in TB proves. I really want to know. Or do you really think anecdotal evidence such as a small victory is proof of anything?
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:51 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:

It's a grey recolour. It's the same beyblade.

@yruahippo: I wuz jokin lulz.
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:57 AM)Mankster Wrote: @yruahippo: I wuz jokin lulz.

You can tell I'm tired when I can't see the sarcasm.....=_=
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was a grey Gaia Dragoon MS, SaMaster.

Also, that video doesn't prove anything. Please tell me what an uncustomized Gaia Dragoon MS beating an uncustomized DGMSUV in TB proves. I really want to know. Or do you really think anecdotal evidence such as a small victory is proof of anything?

I'm just proving that it's better than the piece of carp it's made out to be and that SaMaster's video of his obviously shows something abnormal with his.
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:09 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was a grey Gaia Dragoon MS, SaMaster.

I'm just proving that it's better than the piece of carp it's made out to be and that SaMaster's video of his obviously shows something abnormal with his.

I can agree with that seeing as I'm aware that I have a pretty biased opinion of the thing but I don't think the second part is correct.....SaMaster's blade seemed fairly normal, to me at least.

Besides, you can't really tell from the video whether it's uncustomized or not....
No, Gaia Dragoon MS really is a worthless piece of carp. His Gaia Dragoon MS acts normal in that video for being on a flat surface. Just because it beat Dragoon MS UV doesn't mean anything. Dragoon MS UV has one of the most useful parts in the game. Gaia Dragoon MS has no useful parts. You also didn't take into account the shooting skill or spin direction, or that nobody would ever use Dragoon MS UV to beat Gaia Dragoon MS when there are far easier and more reliable ways to beat it.
Mine is not customized, just putting that out there. Its the normal American Gaia Dragoon MS, same parts put together right out of the box.
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:22 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Mine is not customized, just putting that out there. Its the normal American Gaia Dragoon MS, same parts put together right out of the box.

nobody claimed it was
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:22 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Mine is not customized, just putting that out there. Its the normal American Gaia Dragoon MS, same parts put together right out of the box.

nobody claimed it was

I know, just saying it. Since that other blade could have been customized(in the other video), so I just wanted to point out that mine wasn't.

But, well, I guess what we get out of this, is that my Gaia Dragoon MS is MY worst blade, doesn't matter if some other people have a good one. lol
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:26 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I know, just saying it. Since that other blade could have been customized(in the other video), so I just wanted to point out that mine wasn't.

But, well, I guess what we get out of this, is that my Gaia Dragoon MS is MY worst blade, doesn't matter if some other people have a good one. lol

There's no reason to believe that Gaia Dragoon MS was customized, and it's not good. Jesus Christ are you people even reading my posts?
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:26 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I know, just saying it. Since that other blade could have been customized(in the other video), so I just wanted to point out that mine wasn't.

There's no reason to believe that Gaia Dragoon MS was customized, and it's not good. Jesus Christ are you people even reading my posts?

I am, but Mankster said that he did have a good one, so I mean, it is possible, right?
plus if that one in the video was not customized, it didn't look as bad as mine.
(Dec. 28, 2008  1:30 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I am, but Mankster said that he did have a good one, so I mean, it is possible, right?
plus if that one in the video was not customized, it didn't look as bad as mine.

for god's sake he doesn't have a good one, gaia dragoon ms is a piece of carp and you shot yours into a flat surface no carp it acts weird

fyi if it's just falling off your shooter and wobbling it's a problem with your shooter or the bit protector, not the beyblade AGHHHH
Lol so right, well i have strata dragoon ms...My beyblade team was battling preps who wanted to battle us with their Mcdonald spinning tops...Now we would have won if it werent the damn rocky ground!! Strata dms sucks in thunder rumbler (Hasbro) or any other stadium with pockets...It just falls in them all the time!! Heh my old Driger ms thats ruined used to bounce on this bouncy ground area at school...
salamolyon/salamander no reason needed just sucks wyborg too
I'd say the worst blade i had might have been Dragoon GT, lol settle down people! I know Dragoon gt is like awesome, but the only blades i have are Dranzer GT, Driger G, Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:18 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: I'd say the worst blade i had might have been Dragoon GT, lol settle down people! I know Dragoon gt is like awesome, but the only blades i have are Dranzer GT, Driger G, Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS

Gaia Dragoon MS is piecewise worse than Dragoon GT...
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:28 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:18 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: I'd say the worst blade i had might have been Dragoon GT, lol settle down people! I know Dragoon gt is like awesome, but the only blades i have are Dranzer GT, Driger G, Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS

Gaia Dragoon MS is piecewise worse than Dragoon GT...

i dunno dragoon GT sucks pretty hard man