your worst blades ever

(Dec. 28, 2008  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:28 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:18 PM)Jesus Christ Wrote: I'd say the worst blade i had might have been Dragoon GT, lol settle down people! I know Dragoon gt is like awesome, but the only blades i have are Dranzer GT, Driger G, Strata Dragoon MS and Driger MS

Gaia Dragoon MS is piecewise worse than Dragoon GT...

i dunno dragoon GT sucks pretty hard man

I don't say it doesn't Grin

However, as using its engine+ DZGT CEW in a Dragoon G results in a pretty decent Dragoon that its piecewise better than GDMS as the latter does not have any useful(not outclassed) parts that you cannot obtain from any other HMS...

However, as a whole DGGT is even worse than GDMS, even though its an "attacker" it can't frickin' move(It was a pretty great downfall for me that I did even thought of throwing it out of the window)...

Overall, I see DGGT superior to GDMS for its engine(Its fun to play with it Grin), however, that does not justify that neither of them are good Beyblades when we run a comparison within the range of HMS and latest of the platic series(V2-G-GT)...
correction: This is my WORST blade every. HMS Spark Dragon (USA).
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...dragon.jpg

It looks cool, but is horrible... I'll take a video if you guys want. again, I only have that box to battle in right now, but I'll keep trying to find my stadiums when I get back from Palm Desert.
(Jan. 02, 2009  11:27 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Pretty sure that's HMS and not MFB ;p

woops, typo. I fixed that in my post.

oh, and I'll take a video just for fun tomorrow, sadly though, again in the box, and I may not be able to upload it until Sunday, since my dads crappy Dell doesn't have bluetooth and my Mac doesn't get WiFi here at our house in Palm Desert for some odd reason, but I'll try to email it using my Blackberry, but the file size may be too large. If all else fails, I can put it on my Mac via bluetooth and put it on a flashdrive I brought and get it on my dads Dell that has internet.....
(Jan. 02, 2009  10:37 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: correction: This is my WORST blade every. HMS Spark Dragon (USA).
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...dragon.jpg

It looks cool, but is horrible... I'll take a video if you guys want. again, I only have that box to battle in right now, but I'll keep trying to find my stadiums when I get back from Palm Desert.

(Jan. 02, 2009  12:20 PM)nasriasi Wrote: Wolborg 4 absoloutley carp!

learn how to use a beyblade's individual parts before declaring it as carp, both of these beyblades have great parts

you don't know what you're talking about
(Jan. 02, 2009  12:17 PM)draciel09 Wrote: Master Driger and Spin Dragoon

When I was younger my uncustomized Spin Dragoon won like every battle for me. Gasp

But yeah, Master Driger is awful....
You are right BeyBrad, I don't really know what I'm talking about. I never learned anything about parts and what not. But my Spark Dragon, put together right out of the box it came in doesn't perform very well. I'll take a video to show. Maybe this one does actually have a bit protector problem, because its not the launcher I can assure you that, or maybe this blade really is just bad, right out of the box, uncustomized.
(Jan. 02, 2009  7:41 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: You are right BeyBrad, I don't really know what I'm talking about. I never learned anything about parts and what not. But my Spark Dragon, put together right out of the box it came in doesn't perform very well. I'll take a video to show. Maybe this one does actually have a bit protector problem, because its not the launcher I can assure you that, or maybe this blade really is just bad, right out of the box, uncustomized.

Most Beyblades suck uncustomized. I think I need to write a long post about how judging the performance of a Beyblade uncustomized is meaningless.
Well here is the video I took. Two battles. One with Spark Dragon vs Advance Guardian, and one with Spark Dragon vs. Advance Averazer. Took the video with my Blackberry Storm, hope the video is good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8HEAOdmsW4
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:31 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Well here is the video I took. Two battles. One with Spark Dragon vs Advance Guardian, and one with Spark Dragon vs. Advance Averazer. Took the video with my Blackberry Storm, hope the video is good.

What the hell was that? You battled in a flat surface, beyblades will perform differently. And Thunder Dragon's CWD is a good part. Thunder Dragon (uncustomised) will probably lose in a real stadium anyways, but that's besides the point.
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:42 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2009  8:31 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Well here is the video I took. Two battles. One with Spark Dragon vs Advance Guardian, and one with Spark Dragon vs. Advance Averazer. Took the video with my Blackberry Storm, hope the video is good.

What the hell was that? You battled in a flat surface, beyblades will perform differently. And Thunder Dragon's CWD is a good part. Thunder Dragon (uncustomised) will probably lose in a real stadium anyways, but that's besides the point.

I don't blame you for not reading back in the thread, but as I said a few times, I'm at my vacation house in Palm Desert with only the box, and I can't find my stadiums at my house in Los Angeles, but when I get back to LA, I will look for them. Plus, it doesn't do very well in a stadium either, since I have battled it in a stadium and it always lost...
Forget the box/stadium argument. The whole point that you're missing is that MOST BEYBLADES PERFORM BADLY UNCUSTOMIZED. Brad already said it. Regardless of whether you are battling in a stadium or a box or a wok, if you don't find good combinations then the beyblades will perform badly.
overall, Metal Driger (hasbro!!!) is prbly my worst
and for performance draciel g (hasbro) is pretty bad too but at least it has a few good parts so its not completely worthless Smile
(Jan. 03, 2009  1:58 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Forget the box/stadium argument. The whole point that you're missing is that MOST BEYBLADES PERFORM BADLY UNCUSTOMIZED. Brad already said it. Regardless of whether you are battling in a stadium or a box or a wok, if you don't find good combinations then the beyblades will perform badly.

thank you

ugh jesus i'm THIS CLOSE to making a giant rant thread, if one more person comments on a beyblade as the sum of its parts and not its parts itself they DIE
god dammit I was so disappointed

My Dragoon S lost in it's first battle, what a sucky worthless piece of carp Beyblade

-------
Honestly, I thought it was pretty well-known that most Beyblades only come with one useful part, and the rest is trash.
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  1:58 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Forget the box/stadium argument. The whole point that you're missing is that MOST BEYBLADES PERFORM BADLY UNCUSTOMIZED. Brad already said it. Regardless of whether you are battling in a stadium or a box or a wok, if you don't find good combinations then the beyblades will perform badly.

thank you

ugh jesus i'm THIS CLOSE to making a giant rant thread, if one more person comments on a beyblade as the sum of its parts and not its parts itself they DIE

So this whole thread is void then? Confused
no some beyblades are universally bad
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:42 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

thank you

So this whole thread is void then? Confused

Not necessarily, there truly are some Beyblades that are sucky as a whole (Hayate, Zinrai, Polta, Wing Defenser, Sagittario, etc.). It's just when someone writes off an entire Beyblade as suckish, such as Wolborg 4, when there's a part that is fairly useful on it (aka it's Base), it becomes a problem. Different parts have different purposes, and they don't suck just because it doesn't suit one person's favorite style of Beyblading.

EDIT: Brad beat me, oh well
I'm not talking about the whole blade but the BB and the SG (the thing with the three different tips) of dranzer-f are totally rubbish because it flips on to two of the tips and just dies. Is there a way of stopping this please send a PM with the answer. Unhappy
(Jan. 03, 2009  4:57 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: I'm not talking about the whole blade but the BB and the SG (the thing with the three different tips) of dranzer-f are totally rubbish because it flips on to two of the tips and just dies. Is there a way of stopping this please send a PM with the answer. Unhappy

Its actually a manufacturing mistake which depends on your luck as I had a couple of where one's tip kept spinning and another which was not even able to change Speechless
(Jan. 03, 2009  4:57 PM)TowelTerror Wrote: I'm not talking about the whole blade but the BB and the SG (the thing with the three different tips) of dranzer-f are totally rubbish because it flips on to two of the tips and just dies. Is there a way of stopping this please send a PM with the answer. Unhappy

i lost my first tournament because of this