your worst blades ever

(Dec. 26, 2008  11:19 PM)Mankster Wrote: Yes. I know. They're the only ones I can buy online in Australia.

this is wrong, you're a wrong person
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:54 AM)Mankster Wrote: You don't know my circumstances... >_>

Please explain them, unless your referring to your parents being unable to accept your hobby. If so, just do it anyway.
Lack of money, parents only letting me use eBay and other things.

You can't find much on eBay AU.

I only want HMS anyway.

I'm gonna convince my parents to let me buy off different sites.
I don't see why you couldn't buy off other sites anyways. BTW, you really should be buying MFB.
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:47 AM)Mankster Wrote: Lack of money, parents only letting me use eBay and other things.

You can't find much on eBay AU.

I only want HMS anyway.

I'm gonna convince my parents to let me buy off different sites.

just use paypal to buy from other sites, how the hell will they know the difference
Cheapest HMS I could find on theintoy: $38 bucks AU.
That's a lot.
I found Driger MS, Draciel MS, G Dragoon MS for $11 from a store I found on eBay.. though they only sell those..
Ideal808's shipping costs are outrageous making a Leo starter set $44 AU.

I'm sorry, I don't have that kind of money.. oh well.
This HMS blade right here. Not sure what its called, but I have a picture. I think its defected, whenever I launch it, it starts out wobbling and gets destroyed by any other blade, its a joke, it never spins, it just starts wobbling big time.

picture(its big, so I'm putting the URL) :
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...Sblade.jpg
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:44 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: This HMS blade right here. Not sure what its called, but I have a picture. I think its defected, whenever I launch it, it starts out wobbling and gets destroyed by any other blade, its a joke, it never spins, it just starts wobbling big time.

I believe it's called 'Advance Averazer'.
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:54 PM)Mankster Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:44 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: This HMS blade right here. Not sure what its called, but I have a picture. I think its defected, whenever I launch it, it starts out wobbling and gets destroyed by any other blade, its a joke, it never spins, it just starts wobbling big time.

I believe it's called 'Advance Averazer'.

thanks for the info.
I guess mine is defected or something lol. its a joke blading.
Can you make a video and post it on YouTube or something? I wanna see.
Try changing the bit protector to something else.
Well, I made a video using my new BB storm. I'll have it uploaded. For some reason, I couldn't find my bey-stadiums, so I had to use a box(you will see in the video. I was actually wrong about the blade, the picture I sent was the good one, but the bad one looks similar, but is different, here is a picture of the ACTUAL bad blade(still don't know the name, sorry) :
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S..._blade.jpg

And here is the video (sorry my voice sounds weird on video LOL) :
done processing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5YSL6G1A...annel_page
I used to have one of those. (Gaia Dragoon MS)

It was pretty good for me.. for a long time it was my only HMS.
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:58 PM)Mankster Wrote: I used to have one of those. (Gaia Dragoon MS)

Do you see how bad mine is though?
@SaMaster: I thought that behaviour was a little odd for an Advance Averazer. XD Um, as far as I can tell all Gaia Dragoon's do that and they all kinda suck. I don't know that much about the HMS series but I think it's definitely one of, if not THE, worst HMS beyblade. Sorry. Unhappy
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:00 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:58 PM)Mankster Wrote: I used to have one of those. (Gaia Dragoon MS)

Do you see how bad mine is though?

Yeah, mine wasn't like that.

Are the parts of the beyblade tight together? Try changing the bit protector.
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:01 AM)yruahippo Wrote: @SaMaster: I thought that behaviour was a little odd for an Advance Averazer. XD Um, as far as I can tell all Gaia Dragoon's do that and they all kinda suck. I don't know that much about the HMS series but I think it's definitely one of, if not THE, worst HMS beyblade. Sorry. Unhappy

I see, thanks for the info.
So what do you guys think of the video?
I thought it wasn't just me, its just a bad blade I guess lol.
And I tried tightening it, but the pieces just wobble and make that weird noise.
Do you have a tighter bit protector or just the looser ones? I haven't tried it with a tighter protector but I imagine that's you best shot. Uncustomized anyways. I'm not sure how it fairs in combinations. Uncertain

EDIT: You have Advance Averazer so obviously you at least have the second tightest. Pinching_eyes_2 I'm an idiot.

Anyways, you're GDMS at least seems to spin longer than my brothers. Uncertain Though I guess that could just be the funny stadium. XD
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:10 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Do you have a tighter bit protector or just the looser ones? I haven't tried it with a tighter protector but I imagine that's you best shot. Uncustomized anyways. I'm not sure how it fairs in combinations. Uncertain

Well, I have a lot of other better HMS blades, so I'm just not gonna use that one I guess, lol. No need to go crazy trying to fix it. thanks for the ideas though.
there's nothing wrong with your gaia dragoon, it has a flat tip and you're shooting it on a flat surface, get a stadium

the metal ring rattles because it's loose, gaia dragoon ms is designed this way
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: there's nothing wrong with your gaia dragoon, it has a flat tip and you're shooting it on a flat surface, get a stadium

the metal ring rattles because it's loose, gaia dragoon ms is designed this way

I have 2 stadiums, (one HMS one, and a regular plastic blade one), and it has even worse performance in the stadiums. I was quite surprised that it battled so well in the box.

The reason I didn't use the stadiums was because I couldn't find them. Last I checked they were in the garage, but when I went down to check they weren't there, and the garage is pretty big, and I didn't feel like taking a lot of time to look for them.
well it looked perfectly normal from that video, can't conclude much else
(Dec. 28, 2008  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well it looked perfectly normal from that video, can't conclude much else

It probably is normal, its just a bad blade, and as I said, its acted worse before, so I'm kinda happy. (oh and I did battle about 10-15 times before I took the video, to make sure.)

Oh, and if you saw the video, what is the other blade that I used? sorry I'm not good with the names Unhappy
is it a Wolborg MS, or a Seaborg MS?