your worst blades ever

Gaia Dragoon G.
Lol, who doesn't think Trypio is a pile of poop? The moment you get under the attack ring, BAM it's over.
Also, I found that Orca diver, may look pretty, but it honestly doesn't put up much of a fight. I've tried everything weight disk related, and the only thing that made a difference was a bleeding 10-Wide but even then it toppled over and died.
Gekiryu Wrote:Lol, who doesn't think Trypio is a pile of poop? The moment you get under the attack ring, BAM it's over.
Also, I found that Orca diver, may look pretty, but it honestly doesn't put up much of a fight. I've tried everything weight disk related, and the only thing that made a difference was a bleeding 10-Wide but even then it toppled over and died.

Orca dIver is pretty freakin crappy, too. BTW, Brad why did you Serious my post? Sparkling Attacker (Hasbro one) isnt useful at all.
I was doing it to Taru, obviously ...
Bey Brad Wrote:I was doing it to Taru, obviously ...

Mmk... Sorry. Another pretty awful blade is Cyber Dragoon. It is really bad, too.
I think Trypio's main purpose is just to force the opponent for a stadium out.

It think using a Metal Change base or maybe even Grip Attacker's BB (I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BEYBLADE SHUT UP) will give it an advantage as it gets very low to the ground.

However, if knocked off balance, the giant AR will scrape along the ground.
Pichuscute Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I was doing it to Taru, obviously ...

Mmk... Sorry. Another pretty awful blade is Cyber Dragoon. It is really bad, too.

Yeah but components of Cyber Dragoon are awesome. Like its' AR. Although it is known to break easily, I still find it one of the better plastic gen ARs I own.
bugturtles Wrote:I think Trypio's main purpose is just to force the opponent for a stadium out.

It think using a Metal Change base or maybe even Grip Attacker's BB (I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BEYBLADE SHUT UP) will give it an advantage as it gets very low to the ground.

This. It should be paired with a low metal flat BB like GDV though and use 10-wide to remain light so it lasts slightly longer. Its main purpose is to be used in Hasbro stadiums to take out light endurance/balance combos. It's fast, has a wide attack range and unlike other attack combos, it's much less likely to pocket itself because of the size of the AR.
Defense combos beat it, obviously by out-spin, but it's still the attacker of choice to take down light endurance/balance combos in Hasbro stadiums like DFF.

On the topic of carp blades, Hayate and Zinrai have to be the worst and most useless bey I own.
King of Darkness Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I think Trypio's main purpose is just to force the opponent for a stadium out.

This. It should be paired with a low metal flat BB like GDV though and use 10-wide to remain light so it lasts slightly longer. Its main purpose is to be used in Hasbro stadiums to take out light endurance/balance combos. It's fast, has a wide attack range and unlike other attack combos, it's much less likely to pocket itself because of the size of the AR.
Defense combos beat it, obviously by out-spin, but it's still the attacker of choice to take down light endurance/balance combos in Hasbro stadiums like DFF.

On the topic of carp blades, Hayate and Zinrai have to be the worst and most useless bey I own.

I concur. Pile of poop Attack ring and all.

Cyber dragoon, Only thing useful is the attack ring.

Don't like Makendo's AR either. Seems too weak.

You'll have to adjust height to the stadium. Different stadiums have different slopes. This is painfully obvious.

Also, I thought of a good use of this combo. To train sliding shoot or banking. If you don't launch it at a good angle, the attack ring will immediately hit the sides once the battle starts.

Finally, you might want to consider use of this in TBTS.

AR: Flying Defence
WD: Wide Defence, or 10-Wide
SG: HMC
BB: Metal Change

or

AR: Fling Defence
SG: Free Shaft SG, using bearing and BearingSG's shaft
BB: SG Bearing Base 2

Gekiryu Wrote:Don't like Makendo's AR either. Seems too weak.

You can try pairing this with Star Attack for fun.

Also, a very interesting combo is

AR: Makendo or Polta or any of either of their variations; Polta family should be more considered though.
WD: Up to you, but I prefer using a 10-heavy
SG: Right HMC
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Metal Change base, or Customize Grip Base (depends on stadium slope angle and preference)

This combo is a serial killer of base clips. You won't find much effectiveness with this, but it'll open up some new ideas (hopefully)

Alternatively, you can swap out to 6-heavy and flipping over the SP if it exhibits suicidal tendacies.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

You'll have to adjust height to the stadium. Different stadiums have different slopes. This is painfully obvious.

Also, I thought of a good use of this combo. To train sliding shoot or banking. If you don't launch it at a good angle, the attack ring will immediately hit the sides once the battle starts.

Finally, you might want to consider use of this in TBTS.

AR: Flying Defence
SG: HMC
BB: Metal Change

or

AR: Fling Defence
SG: Free Shaft SG, using bearing and BearingSG's shaft
BB: SG Bearing Base 2

Gekiryu Wrote:Don't like Makendo's AR either. Seems too weak.

You can try pairing this with Star Attack for fun.

Also, a very interesting combo is

AR: Makendo or Polta or any of either of their variations; Polta family should be more considered though.
WD: Up to you, but I prefer using a 10-heavy
SG: Right HMC
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Metal Change base, or Customize Grip Base (depends on stadium slope angle and preference)

This combo is a serial killer of base clips. You won't find much effectiveness with this, but it'll open up some new ideas (hopefully)

Alternatively, you can swap out to 6-heavy and flipping over the SP if it exhibits suicidal tendacies.

I'm new to these terms you use because I just go standard Base, spin gear, WD and AR.

I dont get the term SP nor what you all mean by bearings ;_; It's confusing me!
Gekiryu Wrote:I'm new to these terms you use because I just go standard Base, spin gear, WD and AR.

I dont get the term SP nor what you all mean by bearings ;_; It's confusing me!
Read this article: http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Special_Parts

It explains both Support Parts and bearings/shafts.
well this is a song coming straight from my head metal driger no the defence fro max apart from the first one carp on so on good song your all thinking
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:00 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: well this is a song coming straight from my head metal driger no the defence fro max apart from the first one carp on so on good song your all thinking

...............I don't really understand what you said. Uncertain

Anyways, worst blade that I own (shouldn't judge ones I don't actually own) are:
Metal Draciel - AR carp shatters constantly
I literally hate this blade. Oh and my brother has Gaia Dragoon MS. And it's pretty damn awful.
Metal Draciel's AR is very useful in left spin. It spin steals well.
(Dec. 18, 2008  10:57 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Metal Draciel's AR is very useful in left spin. It spin steals well.

But no-one at my old school knew - this including me. So I've seen quite a few of these things explode. Besides, even if used in the wrong spin direction, it shouldn't really break that easily, right?
realy i said metal driger is carp and the first draciel is good but the reast are carp poo rubish.
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:13 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: realy i said metal driger is carp and the first draciel is good but the reast are carp poo rubish.

I think Draciel S' Base is good.
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:38 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:13 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: realy i said metal driger is carp and the first draciel is good but the reast are carp poo rubish.

I think Draciel S' Base is good.

Yup, its got great defense. Also, Draciel V2's SPs (and AR???) are good for smash attack. And Draciel MBD was obvbiously good, as you said. Its used in compact combos mostly.
BTW, yruahippo, the AR is pretty easy to break, I've broken every one I've had within like a week or two of getting it, and I've had a few. The AR is fragile.
Metal Draciel's AR, Turtle Survivor, is incredibly fragile if you use it in Right Spin. Use it in Left Spin instead; it makes for great survival.

As for Metal Driger, the Hasbro one is worthless, but the Takara one has one of the best parts in the entire game.
(Dec. 19, 2008  2:58 AM)Evan Wrote: Bump King
Nu-uh, BuMp KinG iz da bestest bayblade evar. lol

Ya but that thing is ridonkulous. I once had a hasbro one, and 2 of the AR's wings broke and the screw piece went whack after like a few days.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:03 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Ya but that thing is ridonkulous. I once had a hasbro one, and 2 of the AR's wings broke and the screw piece went whack after like a few days.
It took that long 0.0
Mine is about to break(big white marks on all three wings) after the second time I used it.
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:06 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  3:03 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

It took that long 0.0
Mine is about to break(big white marks on all three wings) after the second time I used it.
I must of been lucky? Doesn't change the fact that it still sucks majorly.
My worst blades are:

Hasbro Wyborg
Hasbro broken Makendo (darned middle screw)
Takara Griffolyn (much better screw system)