worst special moves on beyblade

(Mar. 05, 2011  5:35 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:50 AM)Idk Wrote: i really dont see the point in this thread and everyones gonna say soras aa or csb or tetsuyas (sorry about spelling)special move

Really? Who has said that this thread is only for the MFB anime? I haven't seen anywhere that it is only for that anime and not the original.

ahh i never said it was only for MFB did i just said most people are gonna say aa csb or whatever tetsuyas is idk the name think about it those are probley the most popular worsts cause their new and theres some people who didnt watcg/read the original anime/manga

Just because they are from the new anime doesn't mean that people have forgotten the original.

On topic, I also like Dranzer's Fire Arrow.
Well Worst?
Cyber's Shooting Star Attack...
Fails..
Pisces whirl around thing... It doesn't even make sense...
Dark Bulls special move duh it doesn't even look like a special move Lips_sealed
agree with legendary 4,dark bulls special move is lame
the worst move i saw was cyber pegias starblast attack up up up hes out[/font]
the worst special move is the crazy monkey attack from the original what you move so fast theres more and what its a attack so what you see alot but ONLY 1 HITS YOU DUMMY no offense to aquario i feel the same over aquario

dark bull is horrible too what you finally hit him useing the smash point
Clearly Star Blast Attack, Flame Claw, Darkness Howling Blazer are horrible pointless and useless....
Max stampede is just 3 aura spikes just twirling around h145. and bull magicly gets armour. its just ramming toward you.
And also hyoma's pointless move. its just leaning forward and charging. its lame
I think its the lightning screw driver that storm capri has.

I mean seriously, A SCREWDRIVER FOR A SPECIAL MOVE!
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:56 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: I think its the lightning screw driver that storm capri has.

A tool would be better. That way you could unscrew the opponent Wink
Cyber Overdrive. Does it do anything? (LOL)
Sagittorio Flame Claw (The claws only opens, then fire appears. I would love doing it in real-life...with the fire (HELL YEAH!))
Red Horn Uppercut (Tackle!)
Rock Aries' Eternal Spintrack move (WTF? A move for a spin track? and it only shows that it drags the opponent bey to another direction)

For other lame moves that I can't remember what it's called and why it's suckish...I'll give it a 1/5 rating. For the things listed above 1.5/5
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:52 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: Cyber Overdrive. Does it do anything? (LOL)

You meant O-V drive right??

anyways,i dont like lacerta's move for some reason...
What about Aqaurio Infinite Assault ATLEAST your multiplying your beyblade right?
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:45 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: What about Aqaurio Infinite Assault ATLEAST your multiplying your beyblade right?

It's actually a illusion that basically every character in the show can defeat.

In the illusion there is only one real Aqaurio, the rest are illusions.
well that But ... Dont the illusions attack?
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:52 PM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: well that But ... Dont the illusions attack?

Nope. Aqaurio uses it's speed to attack within the illusion.
What about leone's moves, they are all the same... well except the one againts ryuga. its just propelling itself with wind and tackeling the other bey
The Aries spin track move seems the most pointless one to me.
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:56 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: I think its the lightning screw driver that storm capri has.

A tool would be better. That way you could unscrew the opponent Wink

LOL Joyful_2 Ya. It could unscrew the face bolt, and make all the other parts go flying around. Joyful_3
rock scorpio... then again he doesnt have one so I will say ray unicorno's move
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What about leone's moves, they are all the same... well except the one againts ryuga. its just propelling itself with wind and tackeling the other bey

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, I thought the same thing.
Well, all of Leone's special moves looks the same, but perform differently in battle.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: rock scorpio... then again he doesnt have one so I will say ray unicorno's move

Rock Scorpio's special move is to cheat..........
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:53 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What about leone's moves, they are all the same... well except the one againts ryuga. its just propelling itself with wind and tackeling the other bey

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, I thought the same thing.
Well, all of Leone's special moves looks the same, but perform differently in battle.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: rock scorpio... then again he doesnt have one so I will say ray unicorno's move

Rock Scorpio's special move is to cheat..........
but is that really a special move?