worst song you've ever heard?

(Apr. 07, 2016  3:33 AM)Captain_Pancake Wrote: Aside from the mainstream pop songs and artists which people have already mentioned...

Avril Lavigne's cover of System of a Downs Chop Suey!

No. I refuse to believe that is even a thing. A disgrace to such an awesome band...
Justin beiber's all songs....especially baby
hmm, anything teen boy band or spice girls-eque pro-feminist music.
(Dec. 30, 2009  12:00 AM)SK Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22RQXlvtDjo

carp garbage (good beat though haha)

i take that back (7 years later LOL), this is actually one of 50 cent's better songs
(May. 17, 2016  5:17 AM)SK Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2009  12:00 AM)SK Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22RQXlvtDjo

carp garbage (good beat though haha)

i take that back (7 years later LOL), this is actually one of 50 cent's better songs
It's removed. aww. I wanted to see it.

Do you still remember it?
1.its everyday bro-jake paul
2.baby-justin bieber
3.friday-rebecca black
I hate a lot of those "cheesy" and "trendy" mainstream songs but i have to go with gucci gang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWj_USKu0mI
Trust me, you will believe me when you watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjzpuYqB6Kw
This is also a bad song

So many bad songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QWb-kvFXQ8
Baby shark doo doo ta doo...
Grin
Now see if you can quit singing it!
In my opinion, all of the current pop music artists are pretty carp, their songs are nothing compared to rap or rock (especially Hollywood Undead, they're amazing).
Thunder by Imagine Dragons
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:48 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Thunder by Imagine Dragons

This is a thread for worst songs you’ve heard, so did you misread it or do you just dislike that song?
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

This is a thread for worst songs you’ve heard, so did you misread it or do you just dislike that song?

You know what an opinion is?

It’s the one song that turned them from a band I like to one I can’t stand
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:51 PM)AndyHG Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  2:50 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: This is a thread for worst songs you’ve heard, so did you misread it or do you just dislike that song?

It’s the one song that turned them from a band I like to one I can’t stand

Okay. I don’t hate it, but they definitely have better songs
I like a lot of songs out there, but I dont like diss tracks because theyre uncivil and usually offensive (not towards the target; towards a group of people as a whole). To be fair, some are catchy haha
Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho and Ellie Goulding’s Close to You
ocean man voice crack
(Mar. 09, 2019  12:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho and Ellie Goulding’s Close to You

yes man and mine is 7 rings by arina grande
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:41 PM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: I have no taste for rock. Just R'n'B, Grime and Rap...

Rock is the greatest genre ever! (Along with metal) and how can you like Rhythm and Blues when Blues was the forerunner of rock and metal? -Avery #ROCKOFAGESKEEPITROLLIN'

The worst song I ever heard is probably that one song Drama by teen pop sensation Jojo Siwa! I hate her!!!!!!
I mean she doesn't even look like a teen I mean I bet whatever demon inspired her to create those songs is looking down on her saying "What have I done?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This music is the worst!!!!!" I mean it's that bad I had to listen to The Trooper 20 times to cleanse my ears of that poppy horror! I mean if you wanna hear something terrible listen to that song but I warn you! If you hear it it'll be like Bird Box to your ears. -Avery

(Jun. 05, 2012  9:17 AM)ILikeCookies Wrote: Anything by Justin Bieber or Black Veil Brides, they make my ears bleed.

Yeah Black Veil Brides are the biggest posers in metal music! Well besides Slipknot. -Avery

That song is great! I mean it's not their best song for sure but it's not bad. -Avery
(Mar. 10, 2019  12:01 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:41 PM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: I have no taste for rock. Just R'n'B, Grime and Rap...

Rock is the greatest genre ever! (Along with metal) and how can you like Rhythm and Blues when Blues was the forerunner of rock and metal? -Avery #ROCKOFAGESKEEPITROLLIN'

The worst song I ever heard is probably that one song Drama by teen pop sensation Jojo Siwa! I hate her!!!!!!
I mean she doesn't even look like a teen I mean I bet whatever demon inspired her to create those songs is looking down on her saying "What have I done?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This music  is the worst!!!!!" I mean it's that bad I had to listen to The Trooper 20 times to cleanse my ears of that poppy horror! I mean if you wanna hear something terrible listen to that song but I warn you! If you hear it it'll be like Bird Box to your ears. -Avery

(Jun. 05, 2012  9:17 AM)ILikeCookies Wrote: Anything by Justin Bieber or Black Veil Brides, they make my ears bleed.

Yeah Black Veil Brides are the biggest posers in metal music! Well besides Slipknot. -Avery

? It’s a good thing Jojo Siwa didn’t see that! ?????
(Mar. 10, 2019  12:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  12:01 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Rock is the greatest genre ever! (Along with metal) and how can you like Rhythm and Blues when Blues was the forerunner of rock and metal? -Avery #ROCKOFAGESKEEPITROLLIN'

I mean she doesn't even look like a teen I mean I bet whatever demon inspired her to create those songs is looking down on her saying "What have I done?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This music  is the worst!!!!!" I mean it's that bad I had to listen to The Trooper 20 times to cleanse my ears of that poppy horror! I mean if you wanna hear something terrible listen to that song but I warn you! If you hear it it'll be like Bird Box to your ears. -Avery

? It’s a good thing Jojo Siwa didn’t see that! ?????

Hey well if she did at least it would probably turn her into an emo and emo music is better than cheesy teen pop music any day. I mean it's still pretty meh but it would be a major improvement!- Avery
(Feb. 02, 2019  5:35 AM)AirKnightMare Wrote: Baby shark doo doo ta doo...
Grin
Now see if you can quit singing it!

Netflix is making a show out of that.

I KNOW, RIGHT!
(Mar. 25, 2019  5:13 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Psychosocial

By Slipknot?

Also, since i revived this thread, here's my opinion.

It's not one song, but a singer, and that singer is...

[Image: 2z6tii.jpg]