worst day of your life

Today. I caught gastroenteritis. Unhappy I couldn't eat anything until now and I was so thirsty but I couldn't drink big amounts of my water or I'd vomit. Luckily, I'm better now.
worst day of my life is i can't remember the date but i remember when all the things happen all at once. My mother and my father got divorce on that day. i also remember when the events occured, i'm sick like hell. i was heading to the hospital because i have serious cases of gastric.
I got lost in Mexico,then it started to rain, I found the path to get back to place I was staying but it was a 5 hour walk. Unhappy
(May. 26, 2011  11:37 PM)Guardian Wrote: I got lost in Mexico,then it started to rain, I found the path to get back to place I was staying but it was a 5 hour walk. Unhappy

really? you walk back to the place for 5 hours? man that is really a memory to remember.
havent been here for awhile ..... anyways today is my worst day becuase i left school and im not going for 2nd semester to go to international school and i miss my friends alot
(May. 27, 2011  5:33 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: havent been here for awhile ..... anyways today is my worst day becuase i left school and im not going for 2nd semester to go to international school and i miss my friends alot

this reminds me of another worst day that i encountered. i can't go to school because of the gastric and i had to stayed at the hospital and it is so boring Unhappy
Worst day of my life (December 2010):

When my classmates knew about me asking a Bakugan item for our Christmas party, they started calling me names like "Bakugan Boy" and somethin' like that. So everyday, I have to bring my Beyblades just to prove it, still they won't believe me.
On the day where our Science teacher was talking about Friction and such...She pulled out a Bakugan toy.

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE.

(Luckily, On the Christmas party, I brought a Stadium and my entire BeyCollection. And I got a Rock Leone (Which I replaced for my Bakugan item.), So now they believe me. But now, the problem is that I have to say in their faces that it's a hobby, not a toy. Get a life classmates for crying out loud.)

I think am gonna post back on this thread if I can recall my worst days...

EDIT: I finally recall atleast 2:

The day I got the Bieber Fever (I started singing Never Say Never and Baby in our school.).

And the day where my crush stopped looking at me because she found out that I posted pics of her on facebook. carp.
(May. 27, 2011  5:48 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: The day I got the Bieber Fever (I started singing Never Say Never and Baby in our school.).

And the day where my crush stopped looking at me because she found out that I posted pics of her on facebook. carp.

yours is far more worst than i have ever experience. The memory of being humiliated is something that will never fade. because i still remember the most humiliated day of my life. when i say the most, it meant THE MOST.Lips_sealed
My sister hated what i was doing and had actually gotten my career taken away, it was a real terrible time, but over time I had to work to get my career back including schooling and the whole bit. But needless to say it really shallowed me. I love my sister but the truth is, to this day she's still the one who nearly ended me. Hahahahahaha, either way i never actually never forgiven her, so as my revenge she will forever know i will never stop what i do best. But that's my worse time in life.
Hey what u doing
My sister best friend is pregnent because of one of her friend they wernt even on a relashonship and i know this dosnt have something to do with blading but this thoeswho wantto battle me in my house i live injuanadiaz puerto rico in estancias del sur house b 13 street pallo de hierro p.s if you have any spng of hatsung miku give it to me plese
I got to say, my worst day was when I caught a runny nose, stuffy nose, chicken pox, fever, cough, dry cough, and every certain day my nose would bleed non-stop. To top it off, my body was sore all in one day. It took a few months to cure. But right after, I had an ear infection. Every time when I sleep, touch that ear it would hurt. I also have to sleep on my left ear because if I don't I couldn't sleep... my left ear is the one with the infection. Tired

Also, I was at some mall with my family; I found a toy shop, it had genuine Yu-Gi-Oh cards and even rares.
The moment I found Meteo L-Drago,(The box is exactly like Takara Tomy) (Yes, most of my beys are hasbro) I was dying for it. I asked my mom if I could have it, she said yes and bought it. I didn't want to open it until I reach home. Once I unboxed it, it was fake. There's no rubber on the L-Drago II, you couldn't even put LF into LW105, There was a BeyLauncherLR? It was a blank face, it had no instructions, there was a full metal D tip? Last but not least, my mom paid good money for that. Tired
Y'know, you could've checked with the shopkeeper to see if it was a fake. They allow you to.
Today was because my string launcher broke
Are you serious......Guys I highly doubt anything beyblade related would be the worst day of your Life.
Gots to agree here. Anything Bey-related is probably not your worst day ever, unless you have a very plush and bubbly life. (I wish my life were like that...)
(Apr. 16, 2010  10:44 PM)Fullmoon Wrote: The day I forced myself to read twilight saga.

Ha I am with you on that one. The movie was the worst. The girl was white as snow
Is that bad? I mean, if you're gonna diss Twilight, diss the terrible script, the hordes of insane fans, or the unintelligible plot, not the "girl is white as snow." And again, a LOT of exaggeration there. That's not much better than saying "The day I bought Dark Wolf!!!!!!!" Especially with the lame explanation.
The day i got eczema all the bacteria is gone but all the dead skin is stuck on my skin but i put cream is getting better but also when i heard my mum say my dad was in hospital im like okay well then lets go i went there and i went to the room and said this isnt the room theres a wheel chair, then i saw my dad laying down on the bed
i cant say day but this week has been the worst! only two boxes came in this week when i needed five! (im going to get busted next week when my parents come home LOL)

iv been threated with the calling of the police because i am a 21 year old beyblader.

and most importently............while im here in seattle blowing off some steam and relaxing from the last ordeal i get a call that my little dog ran away while staying at my sisters apartment complex and no one was able to catch him so they quit and left him. Unhappy

this week has been upsetting, ruined and there is nothing i can do about it. i say my time is surely running out. i just hope i can get my dog back. hes like my only freind.
Geez, man. That's kinda lazy of them. It is YOUR dog, so they should have made the effort. Hopefully you get those last three boxes and your dog comes back on its own.
For losing 50 dollars because Someone stole them from my bag lol.
The day when my little bro (1 3/4 years old) forced me to watch Diego with him. Confusedmith:
That's...petty as hell. I wish I had YOUR life, because a lot of us wish that that was the worst thing to happen to us.
On Friday, we had to put down my cat. She lived 18 years, and I've been with her my whole life.
Her last sight was me before she went down.
I miss that dirty old cat. She was a good cat too.
That would be yesterday, steped on a broken glass (went right throgh the sandle), got 4 shots in the cut to num it, and now i hew two stichis in my foot.