why ginka gave zero samuria effraid

chapter 1
[spoiler] one day big bang pegasus got robbed by ryuga and sold to that old crazy man from legend of korra who was her first person she met in the city. you know him hes that hobo in the bush. ok now back to the story. so ginka goes to his local burger king and get OVER 9000 burgers and eats them as he crys over no bey. then to goes to walmart and finds a booster back for beyblades. it says might give u a pegesus or samuria effraid. ginka being a wise one buys 1 pack. he opens it and gets a samuria effraid. buys another pack. another effraid. then he walks home and see a kid with a pegasus. HE YELLS OUT GIVE ME IT NOW. the boss runs away and SAYS NO.
(remember ketas friend from metal fusion that had cyber pegasus SAME GUY) so ginka chases after him and grabs a shotgun from a nearby store. he starts shooting people with beyblades and looks for a pegasus of any kind. after going to prison for 6 and a half years for murdering 1,936 anime charecters. (alot better than real life prison) so the new fat ginka with no bey goes on ebay. he looks hours and hours for beyparts to make a new pegasus. then he finds a pegasus actiun. he enters in 50000000000000000000000000000 bucks and wins. but he cant pay the money so he sells all his stuff and is now a hobo still with no bey and just 2 samuriai effraids. but now he is so tired and wants to take a name he sleeps next to the hobo with PEGASUS. the man says do u want this bey i dont have any launcher to use it. buy ginka was fast asleep and missed his chance. one day he see zero walking down the street with a storm pegasus replica he got on ebay. ginka says ill give u this samurai effraid. for that bey. zero gladly accepts and ginka commits suicide 2 weeks later after get gangstomped for looseing a battle with this replica.

THE END
this is horrible u must not post badly about ginga otherwise pegasus will eat u lol jk
This is the HORRIBLE story i ever seen
LOL!!!!!!! this story makes no since and has bad grammer but it's mad funny!XDXDXD

This thread is getting closed down.XD
Yeah,i agree this thread gonna closed
i don't know wether to laugh or burn my eyes after reading this stupid horrible thing. i guess ill laugh. roflmfao
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:06 PM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: Yeah,i agree this thread gonna closed
I will cry if it closes he should just learn how to wright better and make stories that make fun of the anime.
#beststoryever
sorry it was meant ti be a stupid story not something get hatemail about
It hasn't been confirmed that ryuga died (even if it is quite obvious he did). He could have just magically teleported away to a distant land.
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:04 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: LOL!!!!!!! this story makes no since and has bad grammer but it's mad funny!XDXDXD

This thread is getting closed down.XD

thanks you
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:15 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: It hasn't been confirmed that ryuga died (even if it is quite obvious he did). He could have just magically teleported away to a distant land.

YES I AGREE
(Aug. 05, 2012  9:55 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: this is horrible u must not post badly about ginga otherwise pegasus will eat u lol jk

or maybe pegasus will eat ginga that pegasus hes a hungrey fellow
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:15 PM)flippy4212 Wrote: or maybe pegasus will eat ginga that pegasus hes a hungrey fellow
i think your thinking of l-drago. lol jk but seriously l-drago will eat ur soul

(Aug. 05, 2012  10:20 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:15 PM)flippy4212 Wrote: or maybe pegasus will eat ginga that pegasus hes a hungrey fellow
i think your thinking of l-drago. lol jk but seriously l-drago will eat ur soul

ik he ate my cat Tongue_out
OK we should stop this its just spam now

but seriously you should make a whole series of stores making fun of the anime
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:23 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: OK we should stop this its just spam now

yep i totally agree Wink
Why would this thread get closed if its a story that he wrote?
(Aug. 05, 2012  10:53 PM)War Wrote: Why would this thread get closed if its a story that he wrote?
exactly apparently they have no idea why threads get closed.

flippy, this is horrible tbh, and it needs a lot of work.

And, it also has no logic behind it. The others gave examples...

You should ask Sparta for help in this thread. It might be better for ya...

Writing Therapy - A Writing Help Center for All.
Just admit it defstamina88 u thought it was camp worchestershire hilarious.
Horrible story but yeah, gave me a laugh
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:31 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Horrible story but yeah, gave me a laugh

thanks the main goal of this story was to comedy
Is this supposed to be serious? But yea, I'm pretty sure Ryuga died. And, its Ifraid, not 'effraid'.
He just said it was for comedy and we all know he died but it hasn't been confirmed and we refuse to believe it for he is the best character in the whole series
well since he really i think is dead HE IS NOW A MAGICAL GAY PONY AND HE LIVES WITH A MY LITTLE PONY NAMED MADOKA