which beyblade anime you like

hello shall we  discuss i like metal fight series then what all of you like
(Jun. 14, 2019  5:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Anything but MFB

I agree.
I like the Burst series since it got me back into beyblade. I also like the original series as well... but Burst is my favorite.
I like G-Revolution!
I really liked the first Beyblade series and Beyblade G-Revolution from the OG series, I liked Beyblade Metal Fusion and Beyblade Metal Masters from MFB and I liked Beyblade Burst and Beyblade Burst: God from... well, Beyblade Burst aha.
Beyblade burst series
Burst is my favorite
There is nothing like the original series . The suspense which they created was ....... And the way each character was portrayed no other beyblade anime can surpass it in that respect . Original is the best .
G Revolution
Metal Fusion or Masters
Burst God.
beyblade burst gt

(Jun. 14, 2019  6:59 PM)Okanie Wrote: I like the Burst series since it got me back into beyblade. I also like the original series as well... but Burst is my favorite.

totally me too
a kid had kerbeus k2 and Im like
WHOAH
and here I AM
Metal Fight Beyblade was a big OG in my childhood. I didn't understand what was happening since it's jumping episodes lately in my TV back in the day. Sometimes they went from Metal Fusion ep 6 or something to Metal Fury...yeah sounds weird but that was the case.

Plastic Gen, I have no clue what is that, and I'm not going to bother watching it since it's 90s anime.

Burst Gen has changed me a lot. I love it, and I would like the animators to make another season after GT, but I doubt it since they are reaching at a time where they have to stop producing the burst anime yk...
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade was a big OG in my childhood. I didn't understand what was happening since it's jumping episodes lately in my TV back in the day. Sometimes they went from Metal Fusion ep 6 or something to Metal Fury...yeah sounds weird but that was the case.

Plastic Gen, I have no clue what is that, and I'm not going to bother watching it since it's 90s anime.

Burst Gen has changed me a lot. I love it, and I would like the animators to make another season after GT, but I doubt it since they are reaching at a time where they have to stop producing the burst anime yk...

If you have not watched the original then please watch it . Original is much better than the rest . The success of this series had led to so many upcoming beyblade animes . It is one of the best animes i have ever seen . This anime was a gem and is the father of all beyblade animes . There is so much to learn about blading and about life from it . If you miss it then you miss to learn a great deal of lessons about life and about blading . Other series can make you feel and enjoy the story . But only the original can make you realise blading . Trust me i have seen all the 3 but still i believe that there is nothing like the original .
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade was a big OG in my childhood. I didn't understand what was happening since it's jumping episodes lately in my TV back in the day. Sometimes they went from Metal Fusion ep 6 or something to Metal Fury...yeah sounds weird but that was the case.

90s? I couldve swore it was like 2000’s lol

And well, its the original. Shunning it because of the animation is pretty sad, but I can respect your opinion
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:27 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade was a big OG in my childhood. I didn't understand what was happening since it's jumping episodes lately in my TV back in the day. Sometimes they went from Metal Fusion ep 6 or something to Metal Fury...yeah sounds weird but that was the case.

Animation wise, V Force and G Revolution still hold up, also, 2003 to 2005.
My favorite one right now has to be Beyblade Burst Turbo.