whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

(Jul. 17, 2011  9:58 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: I haven't eaten anything weird but my brother saw a cup on our sink and drank from it.

Chocked_2 JEEBUS!!! How was he after that? Did he need to stay in the hospital for long?
No, luckily I sort of saved his life
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:06 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: No, luckily I sort of saved his life

At least now he knows not to go drinking from random glasses. Chocked_2
ive had grilled gator not really wierd also it was really good
also i use to eat well actually just chew plastic well idk if it was plastic but the stuff around plugs
the black stuff i use to have piles of it chewed up in my room
(Jul. 18, 2011  11:19 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:06 AM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: No, luckily I sort of saved his life

At least now he knows not to go drinking from random glasses. Chocked_2
My mam also learned a lesson. Don't leave glasses where a child can get at it.
I drank chicken blood,and I ate ants on my Poptart,I was little,I thought the blood was fruit punch and I didn't know there was ants on my poptart.
Haha... Cow tounge.
Next time I go to Japan I should ask what the food is instead of pointing at the pictures...
(Jul. 19, 2011  11:04 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: I drank chicken blood,and I ate ants on my Poptart,I was little,I thought the blood was fruit punch and I didn't know there was ants on my poptart.

VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,
Mine is a Green Relish sandwich with Bacon Bits.
chocolate spread sandwhich with ketchup and butter
Chicken head, a lego piece, erasers, pencil wood, beys, tissue (believe it or not) i bit people for fun. 8)
uh, cow tongue. this was really tender. and chocolate covered grasshoppers.
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:12 PM)Librasam Wrote: Chicken head, a lego piece, erasers, pencil wood, beys, tissue (believe it or not) i bit people for fun. 8)

Dude I hope you are kidding that sounds really bad for your insides. Did you get a stomachache?
A birthday cake that looks like a carp.
My mom made me close my eyes and put something chewy and gross into my mouth. I threw up.

To this day, I still haven't figured out what it was.
When I was 5 I ate one of them little bootie things which you wear on your feet when you get baptised. Delicious!!!Eee
Cheeseburger with a doughnut cut in half as the bun...weird but delicious
wow that sounds good, I just got back from vacation and I tried pickled beets, I don't know if thats really that weird but it was just unusual, it was ok though
I ate wasabi and it was green gooey and burnt my tongue
that stuff is only good if you put it on something, if you eat it plain, you will hate it.
(Jul. 29, 2011  12:06 AM)Eartheagle1997 Wrote: I ate wasabi and it was green gooey and burnt my tongue

That's how wasabi is suppose to be like...
The weirdest thing i've eaten is white bread with butter, vegemite(even if i dont like vegemite), nuttela, barbeque sauce and skittles.
dont know why i ate it must of been crazy that day(forgot if i liked it?????)
i ate a dandelion, more than once actually. i remember that if ate it one petal at a time it was quite nice yet when i eat the flower in one go it was yuck. i even remember why, it was after watching ice age (mainly after the part where just before the rinos chased Sid before meeting Many).
Calamaried (sqiud) fried. BUT on another layer there was fried skittles...not bad...
A slice of Hawaiian Pizza with pineapple coated in chocolate with Sugar Sprinkles. When I bit it my MS was in there... It was nice but I spat out my MS
Probably Chocolate pudding with oreos and gummi worms (better known as "dirt") with mozzerela cheese. Or, when i was in Poland and i was 6, some kid who was like 12 and he got me to eat some stuff they where feeding chickens (they lived on a farm). It actually tasted ok...