what's your favourite Pokémon

(Jan. 01, 2020  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Coolest: Greninja
Cutest: Scorbunny and Pichu (SSBU model)
Derpiest: Raboot (hoodie with pockets concept is ingenious)
Greatest: Rayquaza (especially Mega Form)

I think Raboot looks pretty cool with hoodies. I like its vibe, on period my guy. (But thats probably because I like to wear jackets and hoodies a lot. XD)
Cutest: Pikachu and Mew
Favourite: Shadow Lugia and Reshiram
Greatest: Tie between Primal Groudon and Mega Charizard X
Funniest: CRAMORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (rip Pikachu)
(Apr. 02, 2016  5:15 PM)poketrainerowen Wrote: Hi like to know what is your favourite Pokémon mine is pikachu

Haunter
my favorite pokemon is pokemon x game and This is one of the best.
Cramorant ash greninja shadow Lugia ,Mewtwo, zapdos, metagross, rayquaza, mega Charizard and Pikachu
shiny mega sceptile
I love galvantula boldore and cofigrigas but hate runeigris for replacing him
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:21 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I love galvantula boldore and cofigrigas but hate runeigris for replacing IT

Ok, something has been bothering me and it is the fact that you assume the gender of beyblades and Pokemon. Every Pokedex entry for them says "it" for each one of them, and for beyblades, they are objects, not people. I know what you may say, "Let people say their prefered pronouns for beys and pokemon" but it really annoys me sometimes.
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:21 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I love galvantula boldore and cofigrigas but hate runeigris for replacing IT

Ok, something has been bothering me and it is the fact that you assume the gender of beyblades and Pokemon. Every Pokedex entry for them says "it" for each one of them, and for beyblades, they are objects, not people. I know what you may say, "Let people say their prefered pronouns for beys and pokemon" but it really annoys me sometimes.
Srry. Why didn’t you speak up before?
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Ok, something has been bothering me and it is the fact that you assume the gender of beyblades and Pokemon. Every Pokedex entry for them says "it" for each one of them, and for beyblades, they are objects, not people. I know what you may say, "Let people say their prefered pronouns for beys and pokemon" but it really annoys me sometimes.
Srry. Why didn’t you speak up before?

I did not want you to get mad at me.
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:49 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Srry. Why didn’t you speak up before?

I did not want you to get mad at me.

I ain’t that scary. It’s fine. But I do have one example that I agree that TT is better than hasbro... and I can call it a he!

https://www.amazon.in/Takaratomy-Transfo...B00C1TV1EM
(Feb. 02, 2020  12:34 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2020  10:49 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I did not want you to get mad at me.

I ain’t that scary. It’s fine. But I do have one example that I agree that TT is better than hasbro... and I can call it a he!

Lol transformers. Nice one dude.
(Feb. 02, 2020  12:45 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  12:34 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I ain’t that scary. It’s fine. But I do have one example that I agree that TT is better than hasbro... and I can call it a he!

Lol transformers. Nice one dude.
That one specifically, but a few other TFP ones too. My favorites.
My favorite Pokèmon is Skiploom, Ditto, or Genesect
I thought these forums were for beyblade not Pokémon, I don’t see any purpose for having one of these
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:22 AM)The Rex Wrote: I thought these forums were for beyblade not Pokémon, I don’t see any purpose for having one of these

This is in the videogames forum.