what's your favourite Pokémon

Screw what I said before. UPDATED LIST!

1. Cramorant
2. Diglett
3. Kyogre
4. Greninja
5. Pikachu
Pikachu is a sucka
I just had the time to think about this one and I find it very interesting that I thought about it.
What do you guys think are some of the cutest pokemon way back from season 1 to the season of today?
I think the cutest Pokemon in the world is the Alolan Vulpix.
I think the coolest Pokemon in the world is LUCARIO!
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:57 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I just had the time to think about this one and I find it very interesting that I thought about it.
What do you guys think are some of the cutest pokemon way back from season 1 to the season of today?
I think the coolest pokemon in the world is LUCARIO!

Edit: I just realized I put this on the wrong topic. My bad mods I have to remake it. XD

I think they can just move it themselves. Anyways one of the cutest is probably eevee or jigglypuff, and of course pikachu. Honestly idk what the cutest is but those are a couple of cute ones
(Dec. 04, 2019  3:57 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I just had the time to think about this one and I find it very interesting that I thought about it.

Edit: I just realized I put this on the wrong topic. My bad mods I have to remake it. XD

Eevee is so dang cute and for the coolest I think Haunter takes the cake
(Dec. 04, 2019  8:44 PM)Comical Wrote:

Eevee is so dang cute and for the coolest I think Haunter takes the cake

You wouldn’t pick it’s evolution Gengar? It’s definitely the coolest ghost type Pokémon IMO.
(Dec. 04, 2019  8:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  8:44 PM)Comical Wrote: Eevee is so dang cute and for the coolest I think Haunter takes the cake

You wouldn’t pick it’s evolution Gengar? It’s definitely the coolest ghost type Pokémon IMO.

Gengar is cool too but is a little boring
(Dec. 05, 2019  2:33 PM)Comical Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2019  8:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You wouldn’t pick it’s evolution Gengar? It’s definitely the coolest ghost type Pokémon IMO.

Gengar is cool too but is a little boring

How is it boring? It has such a cool design!
(Dec. 05, 2019  2:43 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2019  2:33 PM)Comical Wrote: Gengar is cool too but is a little boring

How is it boring? It has such a cool design!

He looks cool but how he acts is boring compared to haunter
Omg this argument over a pokemon. (Im not trying to interrupt. Carry on. XD)
Snom Is The Cutest This Isnt Opinion
But Sir'fetched Is Cool
For coolest Pokémon, I think Blaziken and Infernape are pretty neat. Or maybe I just have a thing for fire starters.

For cutest Pokémon how about shiny Mew.
Cutest Pokémon to me is Torchic or Goomy

The coolest one is Zoroark or Arceus with how awesome their concepts and gimmicks are
(Nov. 08, 2019  3:19 AM)Slash Phoenix Wrote: I was just wondering if you guys would to answer this question; what are your favorite pokemon? I mean I rly like Necrozma & Zeraora, but I wanna know what you think! Plz let me know in this thread.

the entire Weather trio, Sylveon, Garchomp, Salamence and Aegislash
My Favorite Pokémon is All forms of Zygarde. 10% 50% 100%
My favorite starter is Typhlosion, favorite legendary is Mewtwo, favorite mythical is Mew, and favorite non-starter is either Pikachu, Gardevoir or Gyarados,
I like Crobat, Dragapult, Toxtricity, and Orbeetle.
Machamp!! I havent followed Pokemon since like 2001 so who knows maybe now days they have some cooler ones.
Marshadow for the win.

Favorite Nintendo character is Kirb Smile
(Dec. 11, 2019  1:36 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: My Favorite Pokémon is All forms of Zygarde. 10% 50% 100%
I absolutely love Zygarde too! I have it in Pokemon Ultra Sun.

I rly also like Eternatus, Lucario, Zamazenta, Dragapult, and Sigilyph. I have a shiny one.
I think the coolest Pokemon in the world is LUCARIO!

do you trade something for charizard GX? or first edition? I got giant colection. But last time I checked this was beyblade... and I live in england and i dont see any tournemants in england so not many bladers here apart from in my school...
Coolest: Zygarde 50%
Cutest: Zygarde 10%
Greatest; Zygarde 100%
Coolest: Inteleon. Inteleon has a cool design, it is based off of a chameleon and a spy.
Cutest: Eevee. When I got lets go Eevee, I thought Eevee was the best thing that happened (I still do) and now that Eevee can Gigantamax, It makes me even more temped to use Eevee.
The all-time greatest: Mew
Coolest: Greninja
Cutest: Scorbunny and Pichu (SSBU model)
Derpiest: Raboot (hoodie with pockets concept is ingenious)
Greatest: Rayquaza (especially Mega Form)