what's your favourite Pokémon

My favorite pokemon's are Charizard,Lucario and greninja
My favourite Pokémon is Pikachu.

(Jul. 17, 2017  2:09 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: My favorite pokemon's are Charizard,Lucario and greninja

Do you like Super Smash Bros?
Fenniken and evolutions/toxapex
Lycanroc Moon, Sceptile
Sceptile, Rayquaza, Umbreon
my favorite Pokemon is mimikyu
Spheal the clap Pokemon
              [Image: 250px-363_Spheal.png]
"Spheal is much faster rolling than walking to get around. When groups of this Pokémon eat, they all clap at once to show their pleasure. Because of this, their mealtimes are noisy"

It's just 2 cute
My favourite pokemon r pikachu, frogidier and Braixen and Delphox
i like charizard,flygon and druddigon
(Oct. 19, 2017  6:46 AM)Eleanor Wrote: My favourite pokemon r pikachu, frogidier and Braixen and Delphox
braixen/delphox 4 th win
Pokemon on a Beyblade site? Count me in. Steelix, cause he's iron strong like my Kerbeus.
UB Burst wish it was fairy type tho. its official typing is fire/ghost ;(

other then that hoopa and darkrai and lunala
Wait, we counting ultra sun/moon? Well now my fav is that giant castle dude
The almighty dragon of the heavens rayqauzza
Then why's your profile pic mega lucario?
(Oct. 20, 2017  11:48 AM)Julian df Wrote: The almighty dragon of the heavens rayqauzza
One thing I dont understand...why doesnt ash' pikachu evolve into raichu...its always the same in all series...and what type of pokemon is Togepi???...if U remember misty always carrying that pokemon like a baby...
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:13 PM)Eleanor Wrote: One thing I dont understand...why doesnt ash' pikachu evolve into raichu...its always the same in all series...and what type of pokemon is Togepi???...if U remember misty always carrying that pokemon like a baby...

Ash's pikachu doesn't evolve due to it being so well known and if it evolves the fanbase may give backlash on the desision.
also togepi i think is a normal type
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:15 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:13 PM)Eleanor Wrote: One thing I dont understand...why doesnt ash' pikachu evolve into raichu...its always the same in all series...and what type of pokemon is Togepi???...if U remember misty always carrying that pokemon like a baby...

Ash's pikachu doesn't evolve due to it being so well known and if it evolves the fanbase may give backlash on the desision.

So no rules of evolution works on pikachu...since its famous...
And what do U mean by "normal type"???
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:18 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:15 PM)MWF Wrote: Ash's pikachu doesn't evolve due to it being so well known and if it evolves the fanbase may give backlash on the desision.

So no rules of evolution works on pikachu...since its famous...

Well you can stop a pokemon from evolving by surprising it.

well before the more recent games togapi was a normal type but now it is a fairy type.
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:22 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:18 PM)Eleanor Wrote: So no rules of evolution works on pikachu...since its famous...

Well you can stop a pokemon from evolving by surprising it.

well before the more recent games togapi was a normal type but now it is a fairy type.

Ok...sorry for dragging this concept a lot...but let me understand it...

What u r saying is suppose a pokemon trainer suddenly surprises its pokemon is basically stopping is pokemon from evolving...like a sudden movement and its evolution is stopped....so ash at some point ash surprised pikachu so it will now never evolve...

If this is what U r trying to say...then I understood ur concept...thanx
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:46 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:22 PM)MWF Wrote: Well you can stop a pokemon from evolving by surprising it.

Ok...sorry for dragging this concept a lot...but let me understand it...

What u r saying is suppose a pokemon trainer suddenly surprises its pokemon is basically stopping is pokemon from evolving...like a sudden movement and its evolution is stopped....so ash at some point ash surprised pikachu so it will now never evolve...

(i don't mind if this drags on. I don't have anything better to do anyways)

well in the games when your pokemon is evolving you can push the a button and a message that says "huh, your ____ stopped evolving" so I am sure that in the show that takes effect also. or ash's pikachu has an everstone which prevents a pokemon from evolving.

*edit* in the games if you stop an evolution it will try to evolve the next time it levels up. so ash's pikachu may willingly prevent itself from evolving.
(Oct. 20, 2017  2:08 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  1:46 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Ok...sorry for dragging this concept a lot...but let me understand it...

(i don't mind if this drags on. I don't have anything better to do anyways)

well in the games when your pokemon is evolving you can push the a button and a message that says "huh, your ____ stopped evolving" so I am sure that in the show that takes effect also. or ash's pikachu has an everstone which prevents a pokemon from evolving.

*edit* in the games if you stop an evolution it will try to evolve the next time it levels up. so ash's pikachu may willingly prevent itself from evolving.

Heh...thanx...I now completely understand this pokemon concept...
Most definitely Squirtle.

And if it wasn't , Eevee.