what's your favourite Pokémon

Hi like to know what is your favourite Pokémon mine is pikachu
luxray! can't get cooler than that!
no, zoroark. trust me, it can get a lot cooler.
cool what is your favourite character from pokémon mine is jessie and ash
Electivire.
Man, it's so hard to say. Competitively, I really like Gyarados, Raticate, Dugtrio and Haunter/Gengar. But one of favourite is still my partner, Charizard.

[Image: VEwZCGJ.png]
Props for that gen 1 artwork choice Smile
MY SON

[Image: tumblr_o54gpis0Cm1r3rvqno1_400.gif]
I like Flygon, it evolves from this cute turtle thing into a badass killing machine.

[Image: 250px-330Flygon.png]
they are cool ones and what is your favourite character from pokémon mine is jessie and ash
(Apr. 04, 2016  8:05 PM)pokémonblader13 Wrote: they are cool ones and what is your favourite character from pokémon mine is jessie and ash

Paul.
Ash and pikachu
sweet
I am fire and dark liker so Umbreon, Sneasal, Charmander and it's evolutions, Growlithe and Arcanine, Vulpix, Ninetales, Ho-oh etc..

edit- Also forgot Crobat, Mewtwo, and any triple evolutions
(Apr. 27, 2016  3:50 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: GENGAR FTW

oh, thanks for reminding me of gastly, haunter, and gengar by saying this. i love ghost types too.
I also really like (mega) Absol
My first Pokemon, my favorite, and easily the most sentimental.

[Image: Blaziken.gif~c200]

AWEASOME FIRRE CHIKEN MAN ON FIREEFIRE FIGHTS THE DUDES BEATS EM STUPID MONKEY AND PIG TRYNA COPY THIS BA CHIKENN DUDE WITH WRISTS ON FIREEEEEEFIREEEEE

I'm so sorry.
I think my favorite Pokemon, singular, was the first one I ever got. Unfortunately, Skwirt the Blastoise was abducted in 2011 and the amber alert was called too late ;_;

My favorite Pokemon species is Mr.Mime simply because it's so weird. Literally the worst design ever. Ice Cream can be explained as a method for catching prey who think you're yummy, keys are no more weird than the angler fish in real life that look like a lamp, Jynx's singing could be considered a warning cry, but what does MIMING do?

TL;DR: Mr.Mime is lover, Mr.Mime is life
I really like the ash-greninja combination in XYZ series. And the most versatile one.. Dragonite.
Anything fire related. But I wont lie that the eeveelutions always were loved by me!!