what is your favourate special attack

1. Bernard's Loop (I forgot the name of the owner)
2. Stormbringer (Ginga)
3. Galaxy Nova (Ginga)
4. Befall The Ripper (forgot the owner)
5. Burning Uppercut (Zero)
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:13 PM)MWF Wrote: 1. Bernard's Loop (I forgot the name of the owner)
2. Stormbringer (Ginga)
3. Galaxy Nova (Ginga)

1. Chris
4. Jack

Smile

And I would probably have the same list. DJ - Fab!
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:16 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  5:13 PM)MWF Wrote: 1. Bernard's Loop (I forgot the name of the owner)
2. Stormbringer (Ginga)
3. Galaxy Nova (Ginga)

1. Chris
4. Jack

Smile

And I would probably have the same list. DJ - Fab!

Thanks and I just remembered one
6. Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike (Ryuga)
And Ryuga didn't die he can teleport
spintrack crack attack and ultimate beyblade breaker attack (CHAITANYA AND BLAZE K-DRAGON CGrin) [ALSO KNOWN AS FIREFIRE ON WBO]

starblast attack, galaxy nova/super cosmic and storm bringer (ginga and pegasis)

ture king lion gale force wall, king lion roaring cyclone, lion tearing blast and king lion furrious blast shot (kyoya and leone

dragon emeror soaring bite strike and dragon emperor life distructor (rauga and l-drago)

dragon emperor soaring distruction (l-drago)

evolution storm (tyson and dragooon)

spiral fire ball (kai and dranzer)

king of darkness (brooklin and zeus)

burning tornado uppercut (zero and ifreid and salamander)

ultimate final demolition (kira and bahamadia and pegasis)
TBH, most special attacks on MFB lack consistency, or end up being very stock. Kyoyas new special moves are extremely forgettable compared to his older ones, it just seems to be a tiny variant on multiple tornadoes, Ryuga is the same, the first one, Dragon Emporer Soaring Bitestrike was AWESOME! His other ones from L-Drago Destroy are a little bleh, I don't even remember them, they create fire and it charges at something... That's what it is most of the time. Ryuga and Kyoya aren't the only ones but are the best examples, at least for me. I remember Barnards Loop, I remember Serpent Venom Strike, I remember Flame Claw, I remember Mystic Zone, I remember Ishtar Impact or Ascent Spark, though then again Tithi only used those once. I think the first gen generally have more memorable moves like Dark lightning, Blazing Gig Tempest, Gatling Claw, King Of Darkness, Evolution Storm and even Venus freaking Temptation! They were all usually consistent, what I mean is that they usually look the same or at least similar! If it's slightly different but still resemble it, that's fine, but some special moves especially in MFB are inconsistent, as in, some have a trademark to make it look special but sometimes they lose it when the special attacks are done for another occasion so it isn't the same, it's a nitpick so I won't go to too much detail on that. However, moves that are super boring and generic are something like Gaia Hammer, as much as I like that it makes the synchrome look powerful, it's so damn generic, why? It's just Goreim Begirados charging with purple light, that's it, it's an earth synchrome, why not something awesome like Drop Rock? Because it's too unrealistic? Well we just established the MFB universe isn't realistic as it is and back to my Ldrago beyblade attacking a player and that it could smash metal doors or create fire, so realism went out the window, give me my damn boulder attack or something.

I'm not calling all MFB moves bad, lots are good, and heck the old gen have some bad ones too I think, but it's just me getting this out there.
MFB season 1 and 2 special moves usually are built off of the traits of the character which makes them really easy to distinguish. Not to mention that all of there special moves didn't look identical to one another and showed off a level of difference.~
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:14 PM)Meta madness Wrote: MFB season 1 and 2 special moves usually are built off of the traits of the character which makes them really easy to distinguish. Not to mention that all of there special moves didn't look identical to one another and showed off a level of difference.~

Yeah I know that, but the point is, I don't remember all of them, it's fine to have them level up their moves but I don't remember them as they are TOO similar, they might as well do what Yu did and call it "Final Inferno Blast" which shows it's an upgrade to Inferno Blast, instead of giving them slightly different names.
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:14 PM)Meta madness Wrote: MFB season 1 and 2 special moves usually are built off of the traits of the character which makes them really easy to distinguish. Not to mention that all of there special moves didn't look identical to one another and showed off a level of difference.~

Yeah I know that, but the point is, I don't remember all of them, it's fine to have them level up their moves but I don't remember them as they are TOO similar, they might as well do what Yu did and call it "Final Inferno Blast" which shows it's an upgrade to Inferno Blast, instead of giving them slightly different names.

final inferno blast even break nemisis barrier that even flash sagitario speciel can't [even sagiterio have star fregment and power of l-drago, kenta have rauga's blader's spirit]

(Aug. 28, 2015  10:22 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

pfft, Star blast attack = star booster attack

like that?
Why did you post it three times?

Meta Madness, I guess? But the thing is, that was different looking, at least moreso than a few others.
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why did you post it three times?

Meta Madness, I guess? But the thing is, that was different looking, at least moreso than a few others.

Oops, meant to put Galaxy nova. err, though i do get your point.
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Okay, for galaxy nova, it's sort of similar, just with more light, I think? I haven't seen the series in months.
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Okay, for galaxy nova, it's sort of similar, just with more light, I think? I haven't seen the series in months.

Pretty much the only difference is that it's lighter~

sorry it was my mistake but i fixed it
Also...

(Aug. 28, 2015  10:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: final inferno blast even break nemisis barrier that even flash sagitario speciel can't [even sagiterio have star fregment and power of l-drago, kenta have rauga's blader's spirit]

I'm pretty sure Unicorno and Aquila helped with that too, and what did it have to do with mine and Meta Madness' discussion?
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Also...

(Aug. 28, 2015  10:27 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: final inferno blast even break nemisis barrier that even flash sagitario speciel can't [even sagiterio have star fregment and power of l-drago, kenta have rauga's blader's spirit]

I'm pretty sure Unicorno and Aquila helped with that too, and what did it have to do with mine and Meta Madness' discussion?

first i want reply but i accidentally press post 3 times and i just want to say, as we know rauga was/is a extremly powerful blader but even when his blader's and power of l-drago and star fregment combined with kenta's. can't even crack nemisis'barrier but yu, tubasa and masamune combine there blader's spirit to somehow exceed the power of l-drago and sagiterio, second i just want to say special move aren't so bad compared to special attack, but ok you can continue your discussion Smile
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:57 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2015  10:44 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Also...

first i want reply but i accidentally press post 3 times and i just want to say, as we know rauga was/is a extremly powerful blader but even when his blader's and power of l-drago and star fregment combined with kenta's. can't even crack nemisis'barrier but yu, tubasa and masamune combine there blader's spirit to somehow exceed the power of l-drago and sagiterio, second i just want to say special move aren't so bad compared to special attack, but ok you can continue your discussion Smile

Ah I see what you mean.

Well me and Meta finished our discussion so don't worry about it.
is this necroposting? seems like an evergreen but idk
MFB:
All of Kenta's moves
All of Julian's moves
All on Damian's moves
Armageddon
Metal Wing Smash
Ryuga's first special move(idk the name)
All of Kronos' special moves
Burst:
All of phi's moves except pheonix break
Dead Gravity
All of Wakiya's moves
Southern Cross Shoot(i think, dub name is crux boost)
Xceed Counter
Variant Press
Lock Reverse
Bloody Squall
Cyclone Counter

not in order