wazzuuup?

I'm new here and am the number 1 blader in my school. if there are any Fruits basket fan's (like my favorite anime) pm me and i will proove how im a bigger fan than u. I already read the rules and the welcome pm from Kai. V . i am a really good blader and and i will use your bones for soup if you disagree. my best combo is MF-H Evil Leone 230 CS. I am a hasbro blader for the reasons that i live in the US, i don't have enough money to get anything from takara tomy, and my dad wont get me anything from that either.
Welcome dragondrone. i am glad I'm not the only hasbro blader in this intire site, engoy your beyblading and let it rip.
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:38 AM)dragondrone Wrote: i am a really good blader and and i will use your bones for soup if you disagree.

My avatar will devour your soul if you disagree with my Blading skills Serious

Fruit Basket thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Does-any...its-Basket?

Also, you might want to reconsider that combination :\

Evil is outclassed:\

Just saying:\

Y'know:\
woah woah woah, Insanemaniac. I can see the logic in evil on 230. w/attack on the bottom and defence on top, it's perfect for tall spin tracks.
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:49 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: Insanemaniac
Jesus, invest in spellcheck please.

(Jul. 11, 2012  1:49 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: woah woah woah, Insanemaniac. I can see the logic in evil on 230. w/attack on the bottom and defence on top, it's perfect for tall spin tracks.

Hmm, you edited your post. Fortunately, I saved a screenshot of it. Does this "identity revealed" thing mean this is your second account? Seems a tad bit fishy... (Click to View)
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Also Evil is outclassed in this universe and any other parallel universe out there.Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:50 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:49 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: Insanemaniac
Jesus, invest in spellcheck please.

(Jul. 11, 2012  1:49 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: woah woah woah, Insanemaniac. I can see the logic in evil on 230. w/attack on the bottom and defence on top, it's perfect for tall spin tracks.

Hmm, you edited your post. Fortunately, I saved a screenshot of it. Does this "identity revealed" thing mean this is your second account? Seems a tad bit fishy... (Click to View)

nice job editing my post when quoting it, but why?
haha, i like this guy. ur interesting(by that i mean u sound amusingly fun to mess with, ur most likely exaggerating just the smallest bit on a few of the things that u said, but all of that means that ur also rly fired up about ur bey and/or beyblade itself). anyway, welcome to the wbo. have fun and enjoy the site, but watch urself(post wise, mostly).
thanks to all of you i hope to battle you someday!
Try this, it's a better combo: MF-H Twisted Aquario/Bull 230/BD145 CS/MB
FlamingFury, why do you have the same IP address as dragondrone ...
what's an ip adress?
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:20 AM)dragondrone Wrote: what's an ip adress?

You are the same person as Flaming Fury, yes?

An IP adress is an unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer attached to the Internet.

That means you both are using the same internet connection.

Also, you both are not online at the same time. So that leads me to conclude you are the same person... just alternating between accounts.

You also posted something about "revealing your identity". So all in all, double accounts are prohibited.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:20 AM)dragondrone Wrote: what's an ip adress?

its an Internet thing of who uses the same internet. in there house or WIFI browser read more here. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...dm2RCW-f2w
well i never started an introduce yourself thread
I will let Kai-v and Insomniac finish this... Smile
They might be neighbors. Tongue_out Or brothers that have to share a computer.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:27 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: They might be neighbors. Tongue_out Or brothers that have to share a computer.

That is true but we highly doubt that. Smile But you might be right.
yeah, that's it
my bro bet me 2 put that message on the internet than try to hide it
it diddn't work.
Wow, this guy might be a fraud and I might of just made his story. Dammit
did you Not just see the explination?
we played rock paper scisors and now it will only be me on today
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:31 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Wow, this guy might be a fraud and I might of just made his story. Dammit

Its ok just leave it along and let the pros handle it.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:36 AM)dragondrone Wrote: did you Not just see the explination?
we played rock paper scisors and now it will only be me on today

I sort of made your explanation. I think you're a fraud.
OKAY, GUYS.

The WBO moderators and Comitttee members have a method of tracking IP's. Please leave it to them!
-end of discussion-
but we share the sasme computer!