wazzuuup?

(Jul. 11, 2012  2:47 AM)dragondrone Wrote: but we share the sasme computer!

Why ?
cuz there's a virus on the other 1
(carping javascript)
So who are you two ... ? What is your relationship ?
I just wanted to say this was entertaining to read through. Anyway welcome (or welcome back as it MAY be). Notice i say MAY. I am not taking sides in this argument. Anyway, welcome.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So who are you two ... ? What is your relationship ?

brothers
I just asked him if he could take a pic of him and his bro with a piece of paper with there usernames on it, and he said his brow is too shy to show his face online. Not saying this is a lie, but raises suspition. Modderators, if you would like to see the PMs, feel free to.
Okay, well pictures are extreme. They are not needed. Since FlamingFury admitted his "identity" had been revealed. And then realizing his mistake, he changed his post.

Why is this thread not closed and why hasn't a moderator banned Fury and his other account? Insomniac gave proof. I i've no idea why he would even want 2 accounts.
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:25 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Why is this thread not closed and why hasn't a moderator banned Fury and his other account? Insomniac gave proof. I i've no idea why he would even want 2 accounts.

Clearly Kai-V and the committee is on this situation. It is possible that brothers share the same computer. No need to go and be so harsh to everyone.
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:25 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Why is this thread not closed and why hasn't a moderator banned Fury and his other account? Insomniac gave proof. I i've no idea why he would even want 2 accounts.

Clearly Kai-V and the committee is on this situation. It is possible that brothers share the same computer. No need to go and be so harsh to everyone.

Yeah, but he says "clearly my identity has been revealed," why do you think he posted that? I smell something fishy and I don't like it...
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:56 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Yeah, but he says "clearly my identity has been revealed," why do you think he posted that? I smell something fishy and I don't like it...

Well considering Kai V already posted in here then it means she has it under control and therefore there is no need for us to continue posting in this.
(Jul. 11, 2012  2:28 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: yeah, that's it
my bro bet me 2 put that message on the internet than try to hide it
it diddn't work.
If you saw this message, you should know why I put that "my identity is revealed" carp. For cryin out loud because u guys made me admit that I wrote it I had to give my bro $10! Does that sound like something a guy would make up?

Let the Mods take it from here.
Anyway Welcome to the WBO have fun and try not to get yourself in trouble
This thread makes me just wanna get some popcorn lie back and watch how this goes
EDIT: They share a computer so his 2nd account could be his brother`s
Hey.. Welcome To WBO. Hope you enjoy your stay and PM me for any kind of help...
@everyone:- No one is sooo much leisure person that he make two account use them regularly. But this sentence tell me " we played rock paper scisors and now it will only be me on today " that it might be a fraud.. If they want to sit it can be like one sits on computer for one hour and second sits on computer also for 1 hours....

Any way, no problem it not my concern let moderate or adult do what ever they want.. kick him or not..
I also made a account but i want it to be deleted sorry for that.. But still I am not that much leisure to use two account as brothers...

(Jul. 11, 2012  1:50 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:49 AM)FlamingFury Wrote: Insanemaniac
Jesus, invest in spellcheck please.

Well that's awesome INSANEMANIAC hahaha
I'm New too!Nice to meet ya dragondrone! [->>{Blada4LIFE}<<-]
the reason to the rock paper scisorrs thing is that my bro really is new so it was if i win he could have the whole night if he win we alternate.
(Jul. 11, 2012  6:04 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: the reason to the rock paper scisorrs thing is that my bro really is new so it was if i win he could have the whole night if he win we alternate.

Wow... But I don't really think this is true whatever you saying... It should be like If you win you sit on computer and if he wins he should sit on computer...

"DOn't you have laptop.." o.O
but he's new and needs a full night's experience.