wat would u want if there would be a new season

Tamer Brad Wrote:itt: my girlfriend is a jerk to people

; ~;
yeah bleach episodes r released on internet on the day its released on japan ,likewise beyblade episodes can also be available at beyblade websites to download or at veoh,utube,i think so that japanese beyblade website will b updated,i m waiting 4 the announcements,wat wud b the title of anime???excited but i want 2 watch old characters only,but manga is already over Unhappy,is there some anime whose manga is over but still its continued in anime(is it possible?)
rukiachann Wrote:yeah bleach episodes r released on internet on the day its released on japan ,likewise beyblade episodes can also be available at beyblade websites to download or at veoh,utube,i think so that japanese beyblade website will b updated,i m waiting 4 the announcements,wat wud b the title of anime???excited but i want 2 watch old characters only,but manga is already over Unhappy,is there some anime whose manga is over but still its continued in anime(is it possible?)

Yeah but Bleach is way more popular than Beyblade so Bey doesn't have as much of a chance of being uploaded on to the net the same day.

bugturtles Wrote:[Image: yugioh5dsro2.jpg]

Yes! YES!! More spiky hair!!
LazerBlader Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:[Image: yugioh5dsro2.jpg]

Yes! YES!! More spiky hair!!

How is that even POSSIBLE O__________________________O;
not concerning motorbikes:

what if they actually had game elements in the anime? characters talk about spin rate, weight, etc. no bit beasts to magically make the beyblade spin even faster for no reason.

if this anime was then broadcasted stateside here with those elements, maybe they can teach the kids such useful things for the game, rather than the powers of a bit beast.

concerning motorbikes:

ducati's remind me of F1 cars for some reason.
I am actually really hoping that is the sort of direction they take, but I sincerely doubt they will do that.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I am actually really hoping that is the sort of direction they take, but I sincerely doubt they will do that.

Because everything in Japan must be magical to promote sales and Americans despise educational cartoons that aren't on PBS. But if nothing else, they should at least make the structure of the blade a little more paramount in determining battles, not whose bit beast is stronger. They sort of took a small turn in that direction for G-Rev I thought.
bugturtles Wrote:not concerning motorbikes:

what if they actually had game elements in the anime? characters talk about spin rate, weight, etc. no bit beasts to magically make the beyblade spin even faster for no reason.

if this anime was then broadcasted stateside here with those elements, maybe they can teach the kids such useful things for the game, rather than the powers of a bit beast.

Possibly, it may cause kids to become uninterested.

Bitbeast >>> Spin rate
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:not concerning motorbikes:

Possibly, it may cause kids to become uninterested.

Bitbeast >>> Spin rate

Indeed. Kids have wild imaginations and aren't that practical unfortunately. -sigh-
Frankly if it was based on strategy alone, I doubt the anime would take off, would need hell of a story and buildup to what should become realistically short battles. TALL order

I always thought about in a future series, the Bladebreakers should have parts from their previous blades (i know. they were always upgraded, but...stfu)
Thus with some modding have many combinations and gimicks at their disposal.

...but I like bitbeasts and battling on stairs, walls, rails, air etc.

If beylade was like 100% action, that be awsome too. like have tyson vs Rai "1000%" battles with naruto like motion blur and a even sweeter score than bleach.

Fukin awsim. no?

btw spinrate was in 2002, LOL 50,000rpms. GTFO tyson.
I'd like to a combination of the fantastical elements and the strategy elements. Make them put some thought into their parts choices, but at the same time, I'm cool with ridiculously long battles and impossible movement patterns. As long as the underlying idea is there.
I was just watching beyblade v-force a while ago, and I was on the part when Ozuma explained that these bad guys called the evil brotherhood or whatever decided to use bit beasts for some evil or the other, and these guys also used dragoon, driger, draciel and dranzer. It might be nice if their descendants or someone took over their mission and ended up fighting the bladebreakers. Also, I always thought that if they were going to bother to make a black dranzer, then why not make black versions for the other 3 as well? If that was to happen, then I bet Voltaire would return. I dont see anything wrong when just the bit beasts fighted like in v force,but it was awesome how they fought in g force too, so it would kind of have to be a mixture.
Did this thread need to be resurrected? Please look at the date of the previous post before you reply in future.

Can a mod close this thread? It's severely outdated, and doesn't need to be resurrected.
Idea (Beyblade Metal Fight) : an in between of metal fury and shogun steel (zero g), where it's all about Kenta fulfilling the will of ryuga by defeating all the he has encountered and also telling the story of how the zero g came into the beyblade world. damian comes back, zeo, kyoya, julian, king, ryuto, tubassa, masamune, and even Ginga! and it ends the way the show started with kenta dreaming of being the champion!
Well seeing as Zero G has ended now, I don't see why we can't resurrect it. If there was a new season, I would want more character development, & a plot. I'd like to see the characters in Zero G leave their town & actually go somewhere for whatever reason.
I would like to have a new series for Beyblade with new characters, plot story, and teaches good moral lessons about life to the new generation. I'd like to see a main character that actually struggles first and not being an all out winner like Ginga; which I really don't like seeing in a main character, I mean not everyone can be a winner it just doesn't do so in everyday life for anyone. We have to learn from struggles, mistakes, especially from losses in order to better ourselves, that's what I would like to see in a character. Back onto the subject, what I would like to see for a new Beyblade series, in which Metal 'Fusion' sort of failed into the title with. At first I thought the anime was gonna have like some sort of DragonBallZ reference big time with a new gimmick called Fusion or something else related to fusing two or more things together with the beyblades. If beyblade is supposed to be mostly about customization nowadays with the beyblade parts, then wouldn't fusion be another way to do so. For instance, for the anime it would have this gimmick by fusing two or more beyblades together to make it powerful, well-balance, and more. Of course for the actual beyblades products it'll still be the same, however there's actually more ordeal with customization than in previous beyblades from Metal Fight. Not to mention even in the anime version the characters would actually customize their stock beyblades to make it more suited to their own needs. Overall, that's what I would like to see having a new Beyblade series that actually gets more involved into character development and for the story itself, along the way not only just by making new friends and rivals through beybattles, but learning throughout each episode in the new series. Especially for the main character to adapt more into game of beyblading and learns from his friends, family, and rivals. In conclusion, I'll be hoping for the best for Beyblade to continue on.
Wow...true that. I feel like we kind of saw some of what you were talking about, but I'd like to see the main character actually work to become the best instead of starting off as being the best blader in his/her region, like Ginga. It would be great for the main character to approach others & ask them how he/her can become better. Learning things from others in each episode would definitely add more value to the story.
For the anime...
I'd like to have a not cheesy main character, for starters (I'm looking at you ginga). I'd also like to see the character have a friend who's better than him, but the main character slowly gets better than him.
For the toys...
Well first, I'd like to have the main attack point be at the bottom of the beyblade as oppose to the top (plastics AR) and middle (MFB MW). I'd also like for overall rounder attacking wheels so that the clashes are continuous, like in the anime.
That's all I got as of now.
I'd like if the main character just started blading at the beginning of a series and has about the same number of wins and loses at the beginning, but improves. Also it would be cool if more than 1 person could have certain parts and to have customs. I mean more people should have RF besides Gingka. And finally to have more realistic battles.
After 0G, I would really like for a new fresh show to come out with a totally different style than the show we have now. Like, a darker one and one with better use of the Beys. For one, all four seasons of MFB have the same mood and the same character style and everything, so it would be great if they changed it up, maybe with a new art style even. Also, I would like to see characters use their Beys more strategically instead of just for battles and breaking through walls. Its hard to explain, but say like(and I'm just giving an example) if a character used a Bey to help him infiltrate somewhere by having the Bey distract guards and stuff. Like that kind of thing, but in all kinds of situations. But I'd also like them to change how characters battle and make it more strategy involved like in real life, instead of just screaming loud. Lastly, I think that the MFB Beys are a tad bit overpowered, I mean breaking through walls maybe but destroying an entire building with a Bey is ridiculous. So basically, they should do a full on new show, or at least change up the style of the one we have, and make it a bit more realistic. Sorry for such a long post, but I think this stuff could make Beyblade shows way better.

EDIT: I didn't actually talk about what animation style I'd like to see, but I was thinking something similar to the thick-lined animation in Motorcity, but with characters looking more cartoony and smaller, and less like real people. I also think that the way that the Beys themselves are animated and move and stuff could be more cartoony too, maybe even with 2D animation instead of 3D.
Actually, instead of what I said before, I'd like to see a season where the main character is NOT the best. It would be different, and interesting. I'd also like to see a more realistic show, where bullies don't stop bothering you just because you made their top stop spinning, for example.
Sort of like what ugottacetus was talking about.
(May. 19, 2013  8:08 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Actually, instead of what I said before, I'd like to see a season where the main character is NOT the best. It would be different, and interesting. I'd also like to see a more realistic show, where bullies don't stop bothering you just because you made their top stop spinning, for example.
Sort of like what ugottacetus was talking about.

I think what would be awesome is if at the end of the season, they surprised us and the main character doesn't win for a change. I also think they should do more slow motion stuff, not just like freezing the Beys but slowing them down and showing whats happening. That would be so awesome.
Yah! More slow motion would be cool.
And I think it would be great if the main character didn't win in the final episode. But definitely slomo.
i would like to see:
someone other than the main protagonist, that defeats the main antagonist.
a massive mind blowing twist, that leaves a cliffhanger, to the next season
more in depth plot, more emotion.
less predictable story line
This looks like those Super Sentai/Precure threads were everyone want to predicate about the main theme of new series that opens every year.

I was thinking if Beyblade series was aired in the same time as Precure in Japan, then they can make something that compete with the super-powerful-magical girls, like two characters as MCs. One is a blader and another is his beyblade (before a beybattle, a transformation sequence is shown)

Yeah, I know that is a terrible idea, but if they want a new thing, there is.