th!nk Has Joined WBO Staff

We are thrilled to announce that th!nk has joined the WBO Staff team!

He will be focusing his efforts on helping to promote WBO Organized Play not only internally within the community, but externally through our social media channels.

With his vast knowledge of all areas of competitive Beyblade, deep experience with the community since he first joined the WBO over 10 years ago, and writing ability, we thought that there might not be anyone better suited to the role than him.

Everyone, please join us in welcoming him to the team!
Welcome aboard th!nk! Congratulations on your new position here in the WBO!
Congrats th!nk, great to see that you joined the staff team
congrats Th!nk! Glad to have you as another staff member!
I'm not surprised at all! Th!nk has always been looking out for the Community and has Amazing Ideas! It's about time he got a Promotion, lol! I have no doubt in my mind that this was a Perfect Addition and that Th!nk will not fail to disappoint. Nice to have you as a Staff Member!!
congrats on getting to the Staff team, you earned it *insert thumbs up*
Thank you all! I look forward to working with organizers, players and the wider community to broaden our attendee base. I am excited to work with both the team and the community to build on the incredible things we have achieved - Organized Play is the beating heart of the World Beyblade Organization, and I couldn't be prouder to be helping out, highlighting and supporting the amazing work our hosts put in!
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Thank you all! I look forward to working with organizers, players and the wider community to broaden our attendee base. I am excited to work with both the team and the community to build on the incredible things we have achieved - Organized Play is the beating heart of the World Beyblade Organization, and I couldn't be prouder to be helping out, highlighting and supporting the amazing work our hosts put in!

GREAT JOB! *slow claps*
(Apr. 14, 2022  2:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Thank you all! I look forward to working with organizers, players and the wider community to broaden our attendee base. I am excited to work with both the team and the community to build on the incredible things we have achieved - Organized Play is the beating heart of the World Beyblade Organization, and I couldn't be prouder to be helping out, highlighting and supporting the amazing work our hosts put in!

not going to lie, you've always seemed to be a staff member for me, but congrats on achieving this!
Awesome job! I am so excited to see you on the staff team!  DJ 2002 - Yeah!
It’s about time this happens. This actually makes me want to help make a positive impact. I’m extremely happy about this.

I’m always down to help again.
(Apr. 20, 2022  2:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: It’s about time this happens. This actually makes me want to help make a positive impact. I’m extremely happy about this.

I’m always down to help again.

Amazing to have you back on board mate. Have missed seeing you around the place, NC will be richer for your return ❤️

congrats and wish you well!