strongest fusion wheel for attack=?

I recently read that my flash sagittario 4-D wheel is classified as "limited", and banned from ordinary mf official tournaments. So, i need to know: what beyblade comes with the strongest-non-4D-fusion wheel (attack type)?
Well you would have to look for recoil and weight. In limited it will be hard to find a heavy attack fusion wheel but recoil wise try things like rock, Spiral/Screw, Cyber, and Bakushin. But it would be best to experiment. To prevent you from flying on impact use something like 100, 105, and 90 with rf, r2f, rdf, and rsf.

but take this with a grain of salt, I have never battled in the limited format so I may be wrong.
Thanks for your answers! But what about storm fw? With storm pegasus it does a good job, from what i have seen on YouTube battles...
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:57 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Thanks for your answers! But what about storm fw? With storm pegasus it does a good job, from what i have seen on YouTube battles...

Gaps aren't big enough. Also, Screw is basically a stronger Storm Wheel anyway
(Jan. 29, 2018  1:22 PM)bblader90 Wrote: I recently read that my flash sagittario 4-D wheel is classified as "limited", and banned from ordinary mf official tournaments. So, i need to know: what beyblade comes with the strongest-non-4D-fusion wheel (attack type)?

actually its not banned from ordinary tournament. its just in MFL format. in MFB you can use any original MFB 

But yeah Screw/Cosmic are one which highest smash in Limited Format followed by Lighting
Oh my gosh, i didn't f-kin' get it (my brain often turns off)! So, basically the limited format is for the "weaker, lighter and older" mfb beyblades... I'm deeply embarassed, sorry...

Hold on a second: do i have a chance to win against synchroms with flash in attack mode (Aquario/flash/105/RF)?
(Jan. 29, 2018  5:04 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Oh my gosh, i didn't f-kin' get it (my brain often turns off)! So, basically the limited format is for the "weaker, lighter and older" mfb beyblades... I'm deeply embarassed, sorry...

Hold on a second: do i have a chance to win against synchroms with flash in attack mode (Aquario/flash/105/RF)?

No problem haha many mistakes that ban list for normal MFB format. Aquario isn't really good on flash because you need a CW that has better synergy with Flash like Orion, Esscorpio or Cetus (best).

But if you got good launch you can deal with scynchrome pretty well. I have personally went against many scynchrome with Flash and it did very well against them. infact Flash does better against several things like Dragoon, Duo, etc then even Wyvang. Though Synchrome has more defence and some has ability to beat E230 which is biggest problem of Flash but flash still has best smash of any wheel and lighter weight gives some extra speed which is useful against scynchrome
So i won't start a battle, already knowing that i will lose even before the launch Smile
But an ltd combo can be used in a "open" mfb tournament (of course that beyblade will never win)?
(Jan. 29, 2018  9:37 PM)bblader90 Wrote: But an ltd combo can be used in a "open" mfb tournament (of course that beyblade will never win)?

Yes you can

Edit:- Please use Beyblade Hobby Q&A fourm for question related beyblade product. This fourm is for testing only
For Metal Fight Limited format tournaments, the wheels best for attack are Lightning, Gravity, Spiral and Vulcan.
flash is my best attack
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:10 PM)MWF Wrote: Well you would have to look for recoil and weight. In limited it will be hard to find a heavy attack fusion wheel but recoil wise try things like rock, Spiral/Screw, Cyber, and Bakushin. But it would be best to experiment. To prevent you from flying on impact use something like 100, 105, and 90 with rf, r2f, rdf, and rsf.

but take this with a grain of salt, I have never battled in the limited format so I may be wrong.

Just wanted to say im pretty sure Cyber is severely outclassed do to its lightweight and recoil, I could be wrong but I would only use cyber for an attack combo in minor hasbro tournamennts
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:38 PM)jayson12121212 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:10 PM)MWF Wrote: Well you would have to look for recoil and weight. In limited it will be hard to find a heavy attack fusion wheel but recoil wise try things like rock, Spiral/Screw, Cyber, and Bakushin. But it would be best to experiment. To prevent you from flying on impact use something like 100, 105, and 90 with rf, r2f, rdf, and rsf.

Just wanted to say im pretty sure Cyber is severely outclassed do to its lightweight and recoil, I could be wrong but I would only use cyber for an attack combo in minor hasbro tournamennts

I'd agree. Also, I don't think Rock is very good either.
Lightning L-Drago is the best Limited Format Attack wheel imo, requires less skill to KO compared to Spiral or Vulcan.

Lightning also KO's at low speed. It's really dangerous and versatile. It's also great when using a WD tip, that's why I've got 10 Lightning L-Drago's
id say earth because like in burst the stamina/defense layer crash ragnurok is good for smash attacks.
(Jun. 16, 2019  12:19 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: id say earth because like in burst the stamina/defense layer crash ragnurok is good for smash attacks.

Crash Ragnarok was labelled as a stamina layer, not stamina defense hybrid. If you told that it is a stamina defense hybrid yourself, you aren't entirely wrong, but you would be closer to wrong than right IMO. Crash does have decent stamina, but it does have a kinda recoily design and weak teeth. It works in in the destroy' and zephyr' combos because they have good attack, stamina and mobile defense properties. And, earth isn't similar to Crash Ragnarok from what I have seen. Earth is a very good stamina defense layer and doesn't have good smash, push or upper attack power (maybe just a tad bit of upper attacks at best, although it isn't something to depend upon for winning).
try flame on 100 r2f

it has good destabilization abilities