[story] Legend of the Bleeding Bey's. (chapter 12 is up!)

Poll: how was the story?

Good
57.14%
Medium
42.86%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Sep. 05, 2012  2:25 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: that's what im saiyan!

Your kind of getting off topic.
sorry. im just a big dbz fan
Andrew found Zero and yelled ZERO!!!Zero turned around pointing his fireblaze at Andrew.What do you want Andrew Zero yelled.battle now said andrew.Zero stared at Andrew.i dont have time to deal with little brothers.IM THE OLDEST yelled Andrew NOW BATTLE NOW.goodbye now said zero.Andrew said to himself zero never says no to a battle.Zero went home and told Andrew he was going out dack out to train.Andrew watched zero out the window zero was practicing on axel they started
let it riiiiiippp
the beys landed.Fireblaze attack said zero.axels bey was an attack tipe earth pices GB145.pices dodge it.pices dodged it Andrew said Zeros performing not very good.Fireblaze passes pices.ha you missed said axel.are you sure said zero.Axel said yeah duh.I didnt miss yet yelled Zero fireblaze light speed transportation fireblaze disappears.Where did fireblaze go.look out said zero you might just end up in the icu oh wait your bey will be in bcu bey care unit.What does that mean said Axel.You will see fireblaze show your self fireblaze is right were pices is fireblaze shows were he is and pices blows to pieces from the placement speed of Fireblaze.Andrew comes outside and said what the heck Zero do you see what you just did.Zero says yeah i destroyed a bey its obvious.Andrew said battle me RIGHT NOW your a whole different Zero now.Its all revenge i dont need practice its just for my amusement its fun to watch other people suffer and watch there precious bey crumble Fireblaze isnt evil im evil Fireblaze didnt give me dark power i gave Fireblaze dark fireblaze.Andrew hollers at Zero BATTLE ME NOW ZERO NOW !!!!!!!.ok said Zero
3...said zero
2...said Andrew
1...both of them say together let it RIIIIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!...
>Unhappy v.s. XD
Eternal-E you told me to right chapter 3
p.s. its done do you like it
actully, Zero's the oldest, and that was a terrible terrible thing. use quotation marks, and DONT POST ANY MORE CHAPTERS IN MY THREAD.
ok im done
p.s. you told me to in a message
how do you get points man?
actually i can't make my own story because i forgot how to post threads and stuff
i never told you to write a chapter.
(Sep. 05, 2012  4:56 AM)bladeshredder Wrote: ok im done
p.s. you told me to in a message
how do you get points man?
actually i can't make my own story because i forgot how to post threads and stuff

Here is a link maybe it can help you

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
I finished THE REAL chapter 3:
you got a main character. not just a character.
Srry I forgot to say thanks
Jaiden, Jordan!Soaring slash, Grinding smash!Pegasus!?!Unhappy You would steal parts of my charecter so you coin him off as your own idea! If I had a lawyer, I would sue you!!!
wait... what? this was not stealing anything from you earthwolf.
(Sep. 07, 2012  11:41 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Jaiden, Jordan!Soaring slash, Grinding smash!Pegasus!?!Unhappy You would steal parts of my charecter so you coin him off as your own idea! If I had a lawyer, I would sue you!!!

He didn't steal anything from you. You have no proof, in the first place. Please, calm down before you assume.
Oh yeah, well read my first post in this thread. You know what, whatever, I'll make my own story and you'll see, you'll all see!!!
and you won't. this character was from a request after your post. if you used a proper format than i would have put your first post character in the story. but you diddnt. so you're yelling.
Well excuuuuse me.That person seems too close to my person & just because I forget too click on one tab you have to keep on bringing it up. Tired I oughta blast my "eternal buzzsaw" (not to rip on your username, it's just ironic) at your beys until they end up like Kenta's after his battle with Reggie, or like Doji's before he "died".
YOU'RE the one who brought it up! Let's discuss this through pm's if there is anything else to discuss.
It seems as if chapter 4 is up and to be honest, this one seems a little rushed.

Edit: I see it's fixed. it's better now.
lol i just noticed that when i read it over when it was already posted. EDIT: FIXED!
Much better now.
Chapter 4:
Unexpected. Right?
It pains me to have wolf my favorite bey. I'm gettinig off topic. Umm you said bolth but other then that it's good. Smile
Hmmm... I read the chapter over ando over and still can't figure out what you mean, wtater. what do you mean that I said bolth?
Looks like chapter 5's up. It also looks like Andrew just got a girl! Nice, Bro!