social or hiddin life

you as a person who likes bladeing, do you have your beyblade life hiddin or is it in your social life as in every one knows you like it.

personaly i keep it hiddin
Social or annoying.I pretty much a talkative and smart , so call me Einstein MS ( Mega-Smart )
my beyblade life is not known to my friends,my friends would think its dorky and laugh at me...i really wish they werent such jerks Unhappy
mhm, i have the same problam. thats why i made this acount in hope to have blader friends.
I'm completely open about beyblade, I don't really see it as a problem
well, i wish i could be more like you.
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm completely open about beyblade, I don't really see it as a problem

see,im a bit of a nerd and i somehow wound up with a large amount of the "popular"kids as friends,and if i were to tell about beyblade.......lets just say its back to the end of the table with out any friends...
well i am a big anime fan but being with the popular 7th grad friends i have and playing with tops aren't a good match.
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:33 AM)stormaries8862 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:31 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm completely open about beyblade, I don't really see it as a problem

see,im a bit of a nerd and i somehow wound up with a large amount of the "popular"kids as friends,and if i were to tell about beyblade.......lets just say its back to the end of the table with out any friends...
If they are your real friends, then you should not keep it a secret, plus they might become interested in beyblade.
well thats happened with my true friend but really friends that dont live by you tned to be more like aquantences well with me at least.
no...when people ask me what my fav anime is i say bleach or what ky favorite toy is i lie and say nothing really and i am already not that popular(cuase i well sorta of shy and i am a bit of a loner except when online lol yes so my life is sorta of like the song i am so much cooler online)
I`m kind of in between.
All my friends know i love beyblade. I even got some of my friends into beyblade! But my friends are the only ones that know,and i only told them because they like YU-GI-OH! so i knew they wouldn`t care. XD
I keep it out loud. I would have not gotten a good fiend if it wasn't for beyblade I even brought stardust wheel to show him that's when some mean kid named Simon popped up and said who likes tat anymore and I cursed him out because he don no shizzel when it comes to beys.

Edit:as I find out he just hates me not beys(I don't even think he knows what beyblade is)
mhm i see, but on any note i want to see kiav's awnser.
i keep it open but most kids in my area have no clue what beyblade is lol
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:36 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: mhm i see, but on any note i want to see kiav's awnser.

you mean KAI-V? i would assume open
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:21 AM)stormaries8862 Wrote: my beyblade life is not known to my friends,my friends would think its dorky and laugh at me...i really wish they werent such jerks Unhappy

Then on earth are they still your friends?
its a hobby, like collecting coins, watching anime, etc.

so there's no problem in it, if kids make fun of you just tell them to grow up because there's nothing wrong with having a hobby Smile
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:36 AM)darkwolfff Wrote: mhm i see, but on any note i want to see kiav's awnser.
I do not reply to every topic, so you should not expect that, hah. Anyway, I do choose my friends.
my freinds know that i beyblade.they think its kind of obsesive that i go on this site.but i do have an asian freind who likes them.
I tell it to the whole world because I want people to get interested. They end up remembering what they are, even though they are the new ones.
yheah,me to.i tell my freinds about them.sometimes there like"oh yhea!I used to have those!"and other times...."beygul?beychop?cookie?"
thank you for your post everyone.
My bud and i both got back into them after i brought up if he ever heard of them, this was back in Febuary methinks, but anyways I have quite a few friends that i tell about beyblades also i have afew that blade as well. WARNING OFF TOPIC> So if your going to the bey tournament in Roseville CA then I will meet you there with some of them
only one freind who i dont talk to very much knows about beyblade, we used to be a team during the original beyblade.

personally i would like to be open about beyblading but in reality its best i keep it under the table. besides no one gives a @#@$ if i am good at it or not. most of the time all they care about is if my next taxidermy peice would be as good as the last one. i really wish i had more people to be open about it too. my parents dont like it at all but i think they deal with it. they always tell me there could be worse things you could be into......(like picking up road kill)......LOL

im really looking forward to a change next year.

BTW jacksonian: see you there!
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:47 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: only one freind who i dont talk to very much knows about beyblade, we used to be a team during the original beyblade.

personally i would like to be open about beyblading but in reality its best i keep it under the table. besides no one gives a @#@$ if i am good at it or not. most of the time all they care about is if my next taxidermy peice would be as good as the last one. i really wish i had more people to be open about it too. my parents dont like it at all but i think they deal with it. they always tell me there could be worse things you could be into......(like picking up road kill)......LOL

im really looking forward to a change next year.

BTW jacksonian: see you there!

WARNING OFF TOPIC>Really? Alright buds from WBO at a tourney! Great fun great time great prize!