pokemon wi-fi league(for pokemon black and white only!!!)

PCC, I gave him a bug E4 sig.
(May. 19, 2011  3:04 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: PCC, I gave him a bug E4 sig.

ohhhh okay thanks for explaining.
This is beginning to SPAM again. Stop doing this guys. We don't need to know what you are doing with your pokemon on this thread, there are others for that.
(May. 19, 2011  10:48 AM)RowDog Wrote: This is beginning to SPAM again. Stop doing this guys. We don't need to know what you are doing with your pokemon on this thread, there are others for that.

actually no i also made this thread to post stratiges and i would like my leaders to post their training and were their at.
(May. 19, 2011  12:03 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  10:48 AM)RowDog Wrote: This is beginning to SPAM again. Stop doing this guys. We don't need to know what you are doing with your pokemon on this thread, there are others for that.

actually no i also made this thread to post stratiges and i would like my leaders to post their training and were their at.
But you can use other threads for that or p.m. This should only relate to new challengers and new members of the league or elite four. You can use the black and white thread and if their is another thread you can do it on do it on that. Also there is a lot of stuff about 'what I trade' 'what I want' and irrelevant stories of 'Who I beat'
Backing off of the SPAM, we should probably contact all the reserved spots about their positions, as a quick reminder.
i did joe but he never pm back so i guess i should remove him.
Hey I'm still in the leage right?
I'm just conferming that I want to stay
(May. 19, 2011  10:57 PM)period. Wrote: Hey I'm still in the leage right?
I'm just conferming that I want to stay

yeah your in i just never replaced your user name cause i never realized you changed it.
To make this clear now, before we continue, is everyone sure about their teams? And remember, I'm still making sigs, just finishing NightVirgo's avi request.
my team won't be assembled for at least a month now. Unhappy
hey can you change my flygon to latias plz
Pm him !
My team will be done in about two weeks
all i need is to get my ev reducing beris(since i can go to winvalley yes)and i need to ev my ferrow seed in sp def and lv him up.
My team is almost ready just have 1 more lvl until Vanilluxe!
Omega, can you update my team please since I change to a water type E4(I already pm'ed you the team.)
O.k Every body i'll be entering the league soon prepare to be sweeped..
badly...
Jks
(May. 23, 2011  6:46 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Omega, can you update my team please since I change to a water type E4(I already pm'ed you the team.)

yeah sorry i didnt earlier i couldnt stsy on the computer ill change it.and niles you pm me about being a phychc gym if im correct.
(May. 23, 2011  9:19 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  6:46 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Omega, can you update my team please since I change to a water type E4(I already pm'ed you the team.)

yeah sorry i didnt earlier i couldnt stsy on the computer ill change it.and niles you pm me about being a phychc gym if im correct.
Im out about that i have a new team now so i don't want to be a leader
I can not do that unless with permission and isn't that somewhat silly if we can just mix the thread together Plus maybe you should add spoilers it makes all the gyms easier.
(May. 24, 2011  8:47 AM)baileykruse Wrote: I can not do that unless with permission and isn't that somewhat silly if we can just mix the thread together Plus maybe you should add spoilers it makes all the gyms easier.

i could do that if i new how to put 1 and natrix will be quailifying for phychc.
(May. 26, 2011  12:38 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  8:47 AM)baileykruse Wrote: I can not do that unless with permission and isn't that somewhat silly if we can just mix the thread together Plus maybe you should add spoilers it makes all the gyms easier.

i could do that if i new how to put 1 and natrix will be quailifying for phychc.
Code:
[Spoiler=Spoiler] Spoiler tab[/spoiler]
And thanks for the place as Psychic gymleader.
(May. 26, 2011  7:08 AM)daneil78 Wrote: Yes right we can still exchange.......
what does that mean please explain.
well i think im losing my touch our im rusty for not battleing a month but i just got haxorus sweeped by light XD.but after me and him had a little chat and we discussed and since we have 8 gyms we may as well start now and officialy open mid summer to give time to finish teams.and i am also excepting smogon's ban list so ill add that to the op.so if you have any questions pm me and we can voice chat on pokemon if you want to discuss rules about the thread our about the pokemon metagame.like me and light chated about sb blazeikan and how it can pass infernape who passed regular blazeikan,our how if nintendo wants to make cool pokemon they should give them decent stats and not make a region with pokemon that will make half of them be within underused.