opinions on crazy aries 3d layers

Examples would be his evolutions such as jade or nebulas zues his new novel yenisis even his wyvern
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Examples would be his evolutions such as jade or nebulas zues his new novel yenisis even his wyvern

Its cool
I don’t know if this deserves its own thread but I will say that his designs are downright amazing. It always makes me happy to see them.
Crazy Aries has so much cool designs. The one that I like the best of hid creation has to be FrostBurn Diabolos
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They’re all really solid.

no comment
They are really good. As good as they are, he could make his own beyblade toy line lol.
I didn’t really like his new infinite wing or Genesis in sparking layer
(Nov. 22, 2020  8:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I didn’t really like his new infinite wing or Genesis in sparking layer

6jupiter5, i agree
IMO, all of CrazyAries' 3D printed beys are amazing!
Infinite Wing was a cool idea!
Now not Only Achilles has Infinite Sword, Infinite Shield, Balance Mode, but now it has Infinite Wing Aka Stamina Mode lol
He's been stepping it up. Honor Pegasus and Violent Diabolos can basically be considered actual TT DB beys.
(May. 08, 2023  9:36 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: He's been stepping it up. Honor Pegasus and Violent Diabolos can basically be considered actual TT DB beys.

Yeah. I have all his sarking layers and the only bad one is Zyklon Wyvern. Besides that one it is amazing what he designs. I love the ultra xcalibur layer. It is beastly in recoil and smash attack despite me not having access to metal manufacturing for the sword. I use 2B and Hasbro Iron.