newbie here

hi i'm thedradonsin76 and i'm new here. i'm relatively new to beyblade i really like it. i got into it because of my friends. i'm hoping to learn a lot here. bye for now happy blading
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:00 AM)thedradonsin76 Wrote: hi i'm thedradonsin76 and i'm new here. i'm relatively new to beyblade i really like it. i got into it because of my friends. i'm hoping to learn a lot here. bye for now happy blading
Welcome to the WBO!!! I am also a newbie I only recently joined the WBO, and if you have any questions feel free to message devs and other fellow members. Hope you have a great time on the WBO!!!!!
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:05 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:00 AM)thedradonsin76 Wrote: hi i'm thedradonsin76 and i'm new here. i'm relatively new to beyblade i really like it. i got into it because of my friends. i'm hoping to learn a lot here. bye for now happy blading
Welcome to the WBO!!! I am also a newbie I only recently joined the WBO, and if you have any questions feel free to message devs and other fellow members. Hope you have a great time on the WBO!!!!!
thanks i will
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:12 AM)thedradonsin76 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:05 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!!! I am also a newbie I only recently joined the WBO, and if you have any questions feel free to message devs and other fellow members. Hope you have a great time on the WBO!!!!!
thanks i will

Smile
Welcome to the WBO
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:05 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:

Welcome to the WBO

Welcome to the WBO
thedradonsin76
Welcome to WBO
where no one here says its full name
(nice prof pic)
Hi I hope you have fun at the WBO
https://worldbeyblade.org/User-thedradonsin76

Welcome thedradonsin76! Hope you have fun!
Hello, from a fellow newb