new user, but you should read

Hi, thanks for reading this, the reason I joined this site is because (thanks to my little cousin) my beylauncher L spins both left and right beyblades to the left, some of you might think "wow big deal" but honestly some of these beyblades are not ment to go left, take midnight bull and screw Capricorn (btw screw has better upper on left, as on right its like once every thousand hits you see a slight jump from the other beyblades) when they collide on left its an amazing battle, screw has successfully broke 2 midnights and sent another through a glass, pretty decent huh. Also when I say spins both beyblades I mean not like you need to hold it on the stadium floor then pull the string, I mean it fits on and holds the beyblades till you launch them, so you can put them on and safely play like a normal launcher. And also to tell you guys that this Christmas, I lost 4 dranzer GT's amongs a load of mfb and hms. So basically I only have the basics left Uncertain. If anyone needs more info please don't hesitate to ask, or drop a pm, thanks again for reading this, Alex
Welcome to the WBO! I have heard things about Beylauncher L launching right-spin beys as well (mainly with Metal System Quetzalcoatl). Midnight is very light, so that is probably why they broke from left-spin Screw.

Anyway, enjoy your time here, read your Welcome PM, the rules, and all that good stuff. Smile
Yeah midnight is practically a feather, thanks for the welcome its much appreciated Smile. Also big bang looks like it would work perfect for left spin smash but sadly doesnt perform that well. From 85 to th170 it can be brought down. Yeah I had the gold quetz but that got lost Uncertain
I've got it. the metal >?wheel?< is really bad in a sense. welcome, btw.
Hi you, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have loads of fun here! Make sure you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules!!! If you have a question, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me!
(May. 12, 2012  7:28 PM)Luck Wrote: I've got it. the metal >?wheel?< is really bad in a sense. welcome, btw.

Haha loved that Grin. I'll tell you an alright wheel on left, burn, put a rubber bottom along with a mf and that bey hits harder and harder as its spin decreases.
And just so every one knows, I know midnight is a bad wheel I knew that before I bought it, all that statement above is, is a kinda demonstration between those 2 beys. You guys should really test that battle your selfs and see what I mean

Midnight and screw btw, not the burn combo
Hey welcome to the WBO. It's a great website!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you love it here, because it's a great site! Enjoy your time and don't get in trouble!

P.S. How does your Beylauncher L do that? mine dosen't do that at all.
Welcome to the WBO and thank you very much for that PM. I love being a dad involved in my kids life. Oh and I asking saved some of my old toys, my legos but they're a pain to keep picked up and we don't have the room to just leave them out so that didn't last very long and he wants all the new stuff anyway... but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
(May. 13, 2012  1:40 AM)Klaus Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and thank you very much for that PM. I love being a dad involved in my kids life. Oh and I asking saved some of my old toys, my legos but they're a pain to keep picked up and we don't have the room to just leave them out so that didn't last very long and he wants all the new stuff anyway... but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Your very welcome Smile. Honestly I'd love to be like that, I love kids I show them how to play beyblade all the time and they genuinely love it. That's legos only problem there incredibly hard to keep together arnt they. Yeah that's kids problems nowadays they don't see the real fun in older toys, they genuinely are better than half the things they play with now. And I've enjoyed playing with beyblade.more than any other thing I ever owned. Honestly you set a brilliant example of a father, I hope I'm a dad like you and that's the truth. Yeah feel more than welcome to reply to this or my PM. Please have a good day, regards, Alex
(May. 13, 2012  12:55 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Hope you love it here, because it's a great site! Enjoy your time and don't get in trouble!

P.S. How does your Beylauncher L do that? mine dosen't do that at all.
hi, thanks I already love it here Grin. I honestly don't know, its the one from the L drago reshuffle set, I let my little cousin use my l drago combo and when I came back to see how he was getting on he was spinning my hell kerbecs with it and then from then on in I've found some amazing combos that destroy a lot of top tier beyblades, when before it would only work on left spin beys like the l drago series. If I find out how it works I'll gladly post it on here so everyone can do it Grin also Thankyou to everyone who has both viewed and posted on here, I really appreciate all of you for doing so

Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here!
Remember read the rules. They are the guidelines to the website.
Also cool that your launcher can do such a thing. I want to see how fiat works. Postal video of a battle sometime!

≈ Potential NJROTC member, Yukio
Yeah I sure will, and I've already read through them countless times. And thanks for the welcome. I'll try posting a video soon for you guys to see.
Hi Welcome to the WBO!!!!!.you have been very nice to me if you whant i can't make one but i can get you a Avater pic if you whant.well have i great time friend.if you whant anything or whant to chat or need Help pm me.well have a great time here L phoenicSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Hi and welcome to this awesome beyblade forum known as WBO! Hope You enjoy!
(May. 12, 2012  8:37 PM)L phoenic Wrote:
(May. 12, 2012  7:28 PM)Luck Wrote: I've got it. the metal >?wheel?< is really bad in a sense. welcome, btw.

Haha loved that Grin. I'll tell you an alright wheel on left, burn, put a rubber bottom along with a mf and that bey hits harder and harder as its spin decreases.
And just so every one knows, I know midnight is a bad wheel I knew that before I bought it, all that statement above is, is a kinda demonstration between those 2 beys. You guys should really test that battle your selfs and see what I mean

Midnight and screw btw, not the burn combo
Ha, Burn is epic, it was in my second ever tournement bey Tired But I wish the was a bey with burn in OTHER than Burn fireblaze 135ms, cuz ms sucks and the other parts aren't great. Uncertain
Right, I've tried to figure this out. I've tried to modify a regular Hasbro launcher to do the same but it didn't work, I tried re molding the prongs to squeeze on to the beys but after I removed my hand it just fell off again. If anyone has any idea on how my beylauncher L can do this can they please post it here, honest its really fun when you collide 2 left spinning beyblades and see the difference that it makes to the battles. I recorded a battle between MF-M burn Phoenix D125 MF versus a regular earth Virgo and a regular thermal Pisces, all on left spin. The question is, how do you post vids?
There could eh a piece of plastic holding the beys onto the L launcher. And also, you post videos by linking them from external websites, like youtube. When posting, you will see a tv screen in the right corner. Click it, and it will prompt you to enter the ulr of the video. Next time, just read the help section. There has to be something there to help you. If not, ask it in the Questions about the WBO thread.

≈Yukio
(May. 13, 2012  5:03 PM)Yukio Wrote: There could eh a piece of plastic holding the beys onto the L launcher. And also, you post videos by linking them from external websites, like youtube. When posting, you will see a tv screen in the right corner. Click it, and it will prompt you to enter the ulr of the video. Next time, just read the help section. There has to be something there to help you. If not, ask it in the Questions about the WBO thread.

≈Yukio
Nah I checked that to, even comparing the 2 prongs of the launchers against one and other and there's zero difference :s. Also I apologize but I'm not able to do most testing with current top tiers as most of my parts have been boxed up and put somewhere which no one will tell me where they are
Post picture. That will help. Also, if they wont tell you where they are, try finding them yourself.
Anyway, again, welcome!
I'll try doing all the necessary tests and show in details in the video, I'm just waiting on my confirmation email from YouTube. Yeah but it was my mothers doing, and trust me if that lady doesn't want you finding something you won't find it. I see me and her having a major argument over this soon. She knows I need them
And thank you Yukio for the welcome, its honestly appreciated