naruto

(Apr. 11, 2019  12:46 AM)Cliofan261 Wrote: I’m only beginning to read the Naruto manga (I’m on chapter 178) so far it’s awesome! Anyone have a favorite character? It’s hard to decide between Gaara and Kakashi for me. Gaara is so misunderstood and he has one heck of a backstory but I really like how calm Kakashi is. ? hmmm hard to choose.
Since you are at Chapter 178, I doubt you have reached this part, but mine is the Masked Madara, eho works with Itachi who is my favourite too. I am not revealing his true identity because I don't want to spoil it for you. 
But from what you have said, I prefer Kakashi.
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:46 AM)Cliofan261 Wrote: I’m only beginning to read the Naruto manga (I’m on chapter 178) so far it’s awesome! Anyone have a favorite character? It’s hard to decide between Gaara and Kakashi for me. Gaara is so misunderstood and he has one heck of a backstory but I really like how calm Kakashi is. ? hmmm hard to choose.

You will read abt someone named Itachi uchiha in the future...and Ur favs will change as time goes by
(Apr. 11, 2019  6:23 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

You will read abt someone named Itachi uchiha in the future...and Ur favs willchange
He is my favourite too! But by chapter 178, a lot has been given put about Itachi? Hasn't it? It's been a while since I had finished the manga, so I don't remember exactly..
Dunno ,I have watched every episode of the anime including all fillers,but haven't read the manga yet
(Apr. 11, 2019  7:23 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Dunno ,I have watched every episode of the anime including all fillers,but haven't read the manga yet
It's okay. I will check it out later today. Even I have watched all the episodes!! Great to hear there are Naruto fans on this forum!
(Apr. 09, 2019  12:15 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  11:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Although I never watched past 20 episodes of Naruto
I still have an advice, avoid fillers
Or you can just start with the war arc
When you say you haven't watched more than 20 episodes of Naruto, you mean Naruto itself or Shippuden?
I might agree that shippuden had a little pacing problem, but some of the fillers were good, like the Tsunade infinite Tsukuyomi and Itachi shinden Arc.
But skipping directly to the war arc is a big no-no. You gotta know a lot about Madara and  Obito, you gotta know a lot to link to the arc. There will be a lot of questions if you skip to the shinobi war, resulting you going randomly through all the episodes. Let's not forget that the story about Naruto, so by directly skipping to the war arc, you lose that essence, that philosophy and that thought behind the season.
If anything, watch full Naruto, and then skip to the Akatsuki arc. But we all have our opinions. This is my personal opinion.
the first 20 episodes of only Naruto
Then I stopped and just watched bunch of Naruto vids on youtube
Ok... Found this thread by chance... Well, awesome! I have watched about every episode except a few in between the pain arc and Naruto vs kurama. I am one of the very few ppl who like boruto. But I especially love the boruto manga. It's taken the right turn, and has already introduced kawaki, and also an amazing fight between Naruto and delta.
(Apr. 11, 2019  10:54 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Ok... Found this thread by chance... Well, awesome! I have watched about every episode except a few in between the pain arc and Naruto vs kurama. I am one of the very few ppl who like boruto. But I especially love the boruto manga. It's taken the right turn, and has already introduced kawaki, and also an amazing fight between Naruto and delta.

Even I like boruto
(Apr. 11, 2019  10:54 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Ok... Found this thread by chance... Well, awesome! I have watched about every episode except a few in between the pain arc and Naruto vs kurama. I am one of the very few ppl who like boruto. But I especially love the boruto manga. It's taken the right turn, and has already introduced kawaki, and also an amazing fight between Naruto and delta.
You are not alone. The first seen of Boruto was enough to win me over. But it is a scene which i don't hope to see until 6-7 years from now?
But Ikemoto has stated that he would like to finish the manga within 30 volumes to keep the whole series within 100 volumes. 
I like Sasuke shows more emotions now, especially in the family day arc, he was hilarious!! 
I like Boruto so far, and am looking forward to this cursed mark or Juugo arc and to find out what's wrong with Mitsuki's body...
(Apr. 11, 2019  4:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
You are not alone. The first seen of Boruto was enough to win me over. But it is a scene which i don't hope to see until 6-7 years from now?
But Ikemoto has stated that he would like to finish the manga within 30 volumes to keep the whole series within 100 volumes. 
I like Sasuke shows more emotions now, especially in the family day arc, he was hilarious!! 
I like Boruto so far, and am looking forward to this cursed mark or Juugo arc and to find out what's wrong with Mitsuki's body...

Each volume has around 3 chapters, and 12 chapters are here a month. That gives us another 19 volumes! And 4mper year, so 19/4= 5 years approximately left. I got most of the information you gave from an abd video.
(Apr. 12, 2019  10:32 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: who will be the eight hokage?
There is alot of speculation going on that the 8th Hokage will be Konohamaru, and the 9th will be Sarada with Boruto being her Shadow Kage. Though I have no idea where the plot will go this time. I want Konohamaru to become hokage for sure, I think he is worthy of it.
Name one character who isnt from an overpowered clan with crazy abilities and hax and yet has the power equal to a hokage
(Apr. 14, 2019  11:59 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Name one character who isnt from an overpowered clan with crazy abilities and hax and yet has the power equal to a hokage
Kakashi ,Gai, 3rd and 4th raikage ,3rd hokage and Hashirama
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:48 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:42 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Kakashi ,Gai, 3rd and 4th raikage ,3rd hokage and Hashirama
Hashirama belongs to the senju clan,a powerful clan which rivals the uchihas
And  sorry i didn't mention but the character shouldnt be a kage

Yeah its mighty guy,he is seriously underrated
"I madara declare you to be the strongest of them all"-madara uchiha

He would have killed madara,if not for hashiramas  healing

(Apr. 11, 2019  10:27 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: the first 20 episodes of only Naruto

Why??
If you have read the manga i understand...if not why??
I have not read the manga
And I don't have time for like 400 episodes! 
As soon as I got to know that ,I left the series
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:10 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:48 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Hashirama belongs to the senju clan,a powerful clan which rivals the uchihas

"I madara declare you to be the strongest of them all"-madara uchiha

Why??
I have not read the manga
I know how you feel
I have many friends in school who want to watch one piece and Naruto but the number of episodes is discouraging for them
(Apr. 14, 2019  11:59 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Name one character who isnt from an overpowered clan with crazy abilities and hax and yet has the power equal to a hokage
You got Pain, I am pretty much sure that Sasori could over power them, pretty much all of Akatsuki? xD 
Come to think of it, Akatsuki has a lot of over powered characters! No wonder, Koshimoto got rid of half of them before the 4th Ninja War, or else Madara would have had a tough time.
Other than that, I don't know, Guy is quite the guy too, other than that, all Dojutsu clan members.

(Apr. 14, 2019  3:45 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  3:10 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I have not read the manga
I know how you feel
I have many friends in school who want to watch one piece and Naruto but the number of episodes is discouraging for them
I agree. I still remember when I read the total number of Episodes on Naruto Wiki, it set me off soo badly, that I decided I will leave it for now, but I couldn't resist it, and went 1 hour per day, i.e. 3 episodes, and finished it within an year.
But One piece is just a different level thing, it's in it's own league. It might sound weird, since most people ask me, "You finished Naruto, which has 700 episodes, what's wrong with one piece?"
I honestly don't know, it is a fun anime for sure, but after episode 823, I was like, "Stop, Just Stop!"and that's when I left it.
Those who read the boruto manga will know that naruto will adopt kawaki

I don't read the manga but will Naruto train kawaki in the same way as sasuke trains boruto??
(Apr. 14, 2019  5:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Those who read the boruto manga will know that naruto will adopt kawaki(possible future killer of Naruto)

I don't read the manga but will Naruto train kawaki in the same way as sasuke trains boruto??

P.S -This kawaki is the person who appears in the first scene of boruto.Remember that scene where boruto wears sasukes cloak and wields his sword
Sasuke might be dead
(Naruto too.kawaki tells boruto that he will send him to the same place where he sent the seventh hokage)
Yeah, he does adopt Kawaki, but at this moment, Kawaki is training Boruto, and Kawaki is nothin but a vessel of Kara. 
You know, the head of Kara gives me serious Jiraiya vibes.
I don't think Naruto will train Kawaki as such, but anything can happen. 
And, don't assume that Naruto and Sasuke are dead, there are a lot of possibilities right now. 
We don't even know what all the Jogan is capable of, maybe the Jogan will provide the ultimate plot twist for the series.
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:48 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  1:42 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Kakashi ,Gai, 3rd and 4th raikage ,3rd hokage and Hashirama
Hashirama belongs to the senju clan,a powerful clan which rivals the uchihas

"I madara declare you  the strongest"-madara uchiha

(Apr. 11, 2019  10:27 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: the first 20 episodes of only Naruto

Why??
Madara also could have killed 8 gates gai ,with his perfect susanoo or limbo
He just let Gai attack and stood there for some reason
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I have a doubt

Since sasuke and sakura have only 1 child,a female,
Whenever a kunoichi marries a man she becomes a member of that clan

Since Sarada is a kunoichi and when she marries ,she will be the member of another clan

So the uchihas are getting extinct??

(Apr. 14, 2019  6:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah, he does adopt Kawaki, but at this moment, Kawaki is training Boruto, and Kawaki is nothin but a vessel of Kara. 
You know, the head of Kara gives me serious Jiraiya vibes.
I don't think Naruto will train Kawaki as such, but anything can happen. 
And, don't assume that Naruto and Sasuke are dead, there are a lot of possibilities right now. 
We don't even know what all the Jogan is capable of, maybe the Jogan will provide the ultimate plot twist for the series.

The otsutsukis know the powers of the jogan
Well, there is a possibility that the Uchiha's will go extinct, so there is a possibility of Sarada having a baby brother after some time. Maybe like a male counterpart of Hima?

And, tbe Otsutsukis do know about the Jogan, but none of them are kind of around. So Boruto has to figure ot out on his own.
the faces in the boruto manga are ugly as hell