let it rip or go shoot

Poll: let it rip or go shoot

let it rip
46.55%
go shoot
53.45%
Total: 100% 754 vote(s)
when you bey blade what do you use let it rip or go shoot
I'm almost positive we've had this discussion before.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I'm almost positive we've had this discussion before.

lets have it again then lol

I use "Let It Rip" whenever I do say something when launching, just a force of habit. Saying "Go Shoot" sounds odd to me, but I could get used to it if I started to use it.
bugturtles Wrote:Sometimes I just say "Ready..? GO."

Same here. Go Shoot if I have to use one, though. Let it Rip just sounds really, really odd.
I would go with...

let it rip, sounds kinda cool when you actually go into a battle and have all the exitement within it.
Personally, when I hear "let it rip", I automatically think of flatulating.
bugturtles Wrote:Personally, when I hear "let it rip", I automatically think of flatulating.

This.
For nostalgic purposes I think we should keep go shoot.
I always did 3, 2, 1, GO! when I played with my cousin.
I just said "3, 2, 1, Go!" when I started playing. After I learned about the Japanese side of the game and the series, I started using "Go Shoot!" though I occasionally slip back to the former.
I said Let It Rip when I was a little kiddy, influenced by the anime. I just say 3, 2, 1 *launch* now.
Personally, I prefer, "3-2-1 HEY DO YOU WANNA SEE MY NEW CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK!!!!!"
I still like let it RIIIIIIPPPP yo
go shoot is fine, but anytime I used it, it can't help but come out sounding like "3, 2, 1, GoooO SHhhouuUUTT" never have i heard it like "GOu SHOoeTt"(deeper like stretching the normal everyday pronunciation of "shoot")
essentially.. wussy

lol
"Go Shoot!" sounds so weird on my tongue.

"Let it rip!" sounds more "cool".

And to Composer, I do not know how to pronounce that. Going by English phonetics, I guess its HA-DOU-KEN? Haha, pretty cool, but hope that you can record yourself saying that and posting it here. lols
Let's face it; they both sound pretty dumb.
I like 3, 2, 1, SHOOT!
Shoot is sufficiently blunt and quick to narrow the window for shooting down small enough that people can't labour the GO or LET IIII(my blade hits the stadium)TTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (opponent shoots).

When I do my secret special move, the one that I only do when I'm blading alone with a single opponent present, I use:
3, 2 、1 の最高の肛門の強姦の火の陰茎の大砲!
Serious
Blue Wrote:I still like let it RIIIIIIPPPP yo
go shoot is fine, but anytime I used it, it can't help but come out sounding like "3, 2, 1, GoooO SHhhouuUUTT" never have i heard it like "GOu SHOoeTt"(deeper like stretching the normal everyday pronunciation of "shoot")
essentially.. wussy

lol

Isn't it more of a "Goooooo SHOOT!"?
We DID have this topic before. I posted it on Beyblade Forums.

I really do prefer "Go Shoot", but I usually say "Let it Rip" habitually.
To me, Let it Rip sounds to childish, Go shoot is a little better sounding to me.
Beyblade's targeted Audience was CHILDREN...
I'm sorry to say that I have to go with "let it rip" only because that was all that I new there was. If I new "go shoot" beforehand then maybe I would prefer that.