launcher combos

Hey, does anybody know if the launcher affects how the beyblade spins?
It's on your choice weather you want heavy or light, stability or control, precision of power. I personally use a Beylauncher Lr without anything and planning for doing a grip with weight damper, power trigger, angle compass and rubber grips.
Firstly, I summon you @[Kei] and @[~Mana~] cuz this is not discussing the community (as in the website) but it should go in the BeybladeGeneral or something.

Moving on to answer your question. There is a whole selection of launchers available in the market. They are all divided into two types. String launchers (known as simply BeyLaunchers) and ripcord launchers (there are many types like the Sword, Longwinder etc). People say that heavy beys are easier to launch with a string launcher and light ones are better with ripcord launchers. You can attach a grip to your launcher to provide much more customization and versatility. People mostly do this for aesthetics but some of them to have good functions.

PS - Watch out for the Proto Launchers! (they come with most burst system beys and they are QUARTER the size of your palm!)
(May. 16, 2018  10:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Firstly, I summon you @[Kei] and @[~Mana~] cuz this is not discussing the community (as in the website) but it should go in the BeybladeGeneral or something.

Moving on to answer your question. There is a whole selection of launchers available in the market. They are all divided into two types. String launchers (known as simply BeyLaunchers) and ripcord launchers (there are many types like the Sword, Longwinder etc). People say that heavy beys are easier to launch with a string launcher and light ones are better with ripcord launchers. You can attach a grip to your launcher to provide much more customization and versatility. People mostly do this for aesthetics but some of them to have good functions.

PS - Watch out for the Proto Launchers! (they come with most burst system beys and they are QUARTER the size of your palm!)

did you just said : Watch out for the Proto Launchers! (they come with most burst system beys and they are QUARTER the size of your palm!)
I would do a correction- they are as big as thumb with no grip yu agree right, @[ThePheonix]
Although the String launcher LR and Sword launcher are revered, go with what suits your style. Personally, I prefer string launhers for more control.