is there an xtend' driver?

is there an xtend' driver. i'm not very up to date on new releases n such so it would be nice if it existed. and if it does, can you slap the xtend+ chip on to it?
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:52 PM)brakizen Wrote: is there an xtend' driver. i'm not very up to date on new releases n such so it would be nice if it existed. and if it does, can you slap the xtend+ chip on to it?

There is no Xtend' as of yet.
(Oct. 08, 2021  1:52 PM)brakizen Wrote: is there an xtend' driver. i'm not very up to date on new releases n such so it would be nice if it existed. and if it does, can you slap the xtend+ chip on to it?

I think for such a simple question you can just search the wiki
No, and I don’t think there will be one.
Dash drivers are usually only given to balance type and attack type drivers. However tt has some learning to do if they wanna qualify zone’+z a and wave as balance type drivers…
For attack drivers they usually give all of them dash versions
But if a driver already has a upgrade, then I don’t think they will give the original version a dash
For zone’+z and xceed’+x that’s different because the chip attachment is removable but with Xtends upgrade, Xtend+, I don’t believe you can take the attachment off and it will go back to normal Xtend. Correct me if I’m wrong though
(Oct. 08, 2021  3:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No, and I don’t think there will be one.
Dash drivers are usually only given to balance type and attack type drivers. However tt has some learning to do if they wanna qualify zone’+z a and wave as balance type drivers…
But if a driver already has a upgrade, then I don’t think they will give the original version a dash
For zone’+z and xceed’+x that’s different because the chip attachment is removable but with Xtends upgrade, Xtend+, I don’t believe you can take the attachment off and it will go back to normal Xtend. Correct me if I’m wrong though

The + chip can be taken off.
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:26 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2021  3:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No, and I don’t think there will be one.

The + chip can be taken off.

Yeah, but then it’s not a normal driver. Right?
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:26 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: The + chip can be taken off.

Yeah, but then it’s not a normal driver. Right?

you have 2 chips
the + chip and the normal chip
if you take out the normal chip you can use the + chip, if you take out the + chip, you can put the normal chip back
I have both a normal xtend and an xtend+ and I keep changing the driver chips all the time
of course to make the xtend+ become xtend you gotta take the + chip off and put the normal chip on, wich requires you to have an normal xtend already
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yeah, but then it’s not a normal driver. Right?

you have 2 chips
if you take out the normal chip you can use the + chip, if you take out the + chip, you can put the normal chip back
I have both a normal xtend and an xtend+ and I keep changing the driver chips all the time
of course to make the xtend+ become xtend you gotta take the + chip off and put the normal chip on, wich requires you to have an normal xtend already
I’m so confused right now
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  3:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you have 2 chips
I’m so confused right now
So, when you get Z Achilles (or other stuff) you get the Xtend driver, which consists of two parts. The Xtend skeleton and the Normal Chip. You can take the normal chip off, and if you get the + chip you can put it onto the Xtend skeleton to get the Xtend+ driver.
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:57 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m so confused right now
So, when you get Z Achilles (or other stuff) you get the Xtend driver, which consists of two parts. The Xtend skeleton and the Normal Chip. You can take the normal chip off, and if you get the + chip you can put it onto the Xtend skeleton to get the Xtend+ driver.

Oh! Ok. So when you take the +chip of it’s the skeleton
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:12 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2021  4:57 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: So, when you get Z Achilles (or other stuff) you get the Xtend driver, which consists of two parts. The Xtend skeleton and the Normal Chip. You can take the normal chip off, and if you get the + chip you can put it onto the Xtend skeleton to get the Xtend+ driver.

Oh! Ok. So when you take the +chip of it’s the skeleton

Yes
Xtend’ exists in fake markets
(Oct. 09, 2021  5:12 PM)Attila Wrote: Xtend’ exists in fake markets

Given the illegitimacy of fake parts and the risks of using them, I wouldn't even consider this. If I did, I'd have to say that Bearing' existed years ago because of the modders that made it, as well as my 3D printed MFB tip compatible Burst driver to give legitimacy to Circle Flat as a Burst tip.
update, high xtend+' has been revealed thanks rashad
Well High Xtend+' exists so I suppose that counts.

this didn't age well
(Oct. 15, 2021  12:15 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

this didn't age well
What do you mean by that?
(Oct. 15, 2021  12:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  12:15 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: this didn't age well
What do you mean by that?

since we got high xtend+' now lol
(Oct. 15, 2021  1:19 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  12:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: What do you mean by that?

since we got high xtend+' now lol
Yeah lol