have you ever broke a friend/siblings bey

if so tell me who broke and who broke it

i shattered heat salamanders top in two!
I broke my friend's fake Ray Striker/Unicornio because I used Diablo Nemesis (realio dealio) and we were using an open stadium. Both Beys flew out of the stadium, and I think Striker hit a cabinet or the wall, and the Face Bolt snapped in half. So, he basically hates Diablo Nemesis a LOT. Maybe even scared to death of it.
Lol in comparison, my Nemesis almost broke because it had too much tension in it's MF and almost exploded. Luckily the only thing that snapped was the MF itself
Not my friends but mine, I was battleing with some random combos. It was some attack type vs some flame H145 combo and a strange attack broke the horns 145 spin track.
My brother and I were battling. I had beast betromoth b2 heavy hold, and he had killer deathscyther 2V ht., and my betromoth and his deathscyther collided so hard, the slopes on my bethromoth felt extremely weak, and his deathscyther broke in two! I felt a little bad, but I also felt really good as I just started launching with my left hand(like Shu kurenai), and my training had just paid off.
My Hasbro Wyvron W2 layer literally shattered in a battle with my TT wV. It hit me in the face, I accidentally threw it onto the fan, it went out the window, and then under a car. The Armed disk is flattened, but Massive was miraculously fine until I hammered it to crack it open (long story).
Broke my brother's Winning Valkyrie, it was brutaly smashed.
I broke my brother's Dranzer GT with a Draciel G, once.
I broke my friend's fake bey ,with my Pegasus
And it was so epic
(Nov. 28, 2018  11:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I broke my friend's fake bey ,with my Pegasus
And it was so epic

breaking fake with legits is soo satifying
I broke my friend's fake Fang Leone with a Hasbro Hades Kerbecs...a week later,someone stole my Kerbecs in school (I never found it again).

that's karma
Legend spriggan with nightmare longinus.
Galaxy Zues with [LC]wV.0M.Vl
I can keep going, my friend and I have high-speed, High-Weight battles with my modified launchers.
Edit: Never mind
(Nov. 28, 2018  11:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2018  11:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I broke my friend's fake bey ,with my Pegasus
And it was so epic

breaking fake with legits is soo satifying

your right
Now I have another victim. I broke my Dad’s Z Achilles with a revive Phoenix combination I had. I feel super bad, since I had no damage done to my bey.
My friend broke my Doomscizor D2
Hmm, let's see...

First break I ever experienced was my own Dragoon F, which led to my hiatus from Beyblade until I got my Storm Pegasus. Attack Ring snapped cleanly in two...

Next was my rival's Rock Leone. A pincer attack from my Cosmic Pegasus and my friend's Storm Aquario caused so much impact that it broke the Spin Track and caused the bey to explode. We spent 30 minutes looking for the pieces. XD

After that, I've broken more parts from Plastics than anything else. I did end up breaking my first Victory Valkyrie and my Dark Deathscyther due to a very rude Storm Spriggan throwing its disc at them after it burst, but I managed to break 4 different ARs (Wolborg 2, Dragoon V2, Megalo Arm, and Dragoon S), and even shattered a Ten Wide WD into tiny little pieces. This is why I never battle plastics anymore.
I broke my bro's combo of poison gemios. I battled against my cosmic pegasus, and when fd kicked in, it took a round of the stadium and smashed into the bey. The fusion wheel shattered into pieces. He was at school at that time. That happened 5 years ago and i confessed abt a month ago.
You guys can use this thread instead. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-a...our-breaks

Closing this one.