hack help

I have ROM's on my laptop and have a SD card with my 3DS and wondering how to put the games on the SD card then play them on the DS.
Is your SD card the DS/DSi version? I'm pretty sure 3DS has spent a lot of time and effort to deplete ROM hacking on their system. It shouldn't be hacked within the first few weeks of launch.
Pretty sure hacking stuff isn't exactly accepted by the WBO...

This is totally getting closed.
thanks and im not really sure but it's a Toshiba 2 GB
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:17 PM)Dude Wrote: Pretty sure hacking stuff isn't exactly accepted by the WBO...

This is totally getting closed.
Yes im pretty sure it will but wanted to ask anyway
this cannot be done, you need a flashcard such as r4 or acekard 2i
Can I tell you something, laddy? Well, if you read the back of the box, the warning clearly says:

Quote:WARNING
If the Nintendo 3DS is used in anyway of piracy, hacking, or in any other means to be unresourceful, then your Nintendo 3DS will be shut off and not function properly. The 3DS will not be able to be turned on.

Don't hack it buddy. But I you could try when someone on YouTube does. Wait 'til then.

Also where are you downloading the ROMS from? Website plz

DarkFox

EZFlash is much easier.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:13 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Can I tell you something, laddy? Well, if you read the back of the box, the warning clearly says:

If the Nintendo 3DS is used in anyway of piracy, hacking, or in any other means to be unresourceful, then your Nintendo 3DS will be shut off and not function properly. The 3DS will not be able to be turned on.

Don't hack it buddy. But I you could try when someone on YouTube does. Wait 'til then.

DarkFox

EZFlash is much easier.
im a guy first off and coolrom
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:03 AM)Card Tricks Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:13 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Can I tell you something, laddy? Well, if you read the back of the box, the warning clearly says:

DarkFox

EZFlash is much easier.

He said Laddy as in Lad, not lady.
also, dont hack. it isnt honest.
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:09 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:03 AM)Card Tricks Wrote:

DarkFox

EZFlash is much easier.

He said Laddy as in Lad, not lady.
also, dont hack. it isnt honest.
haha sorry I just re-read it and noticed, I have no games for it and I have beat all my other games
Well... no one is forbidding you to hack...
It's not good to on the 3DS, seeing that warning I showed you. I say again, that you should wait a bit and see the videos pop up on YouTube, and see if they hacked the 3DS and it didn't shut off. We're not 100% if this is a threat posed by Nintendo, or if it's real. I'll get the info to you ASAP.

Yes, when I said Laddy, I meant Lad (Boy).
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:28 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well... no one is forbidding you to hack...
It's not good to on the 3DS, seeing that warning I showed you. I say again, that you should wait a bit and see the videos pop up on YouTube, and see if they hacked the 3DS and it didn't shut off. We're not 100% if this is a threat posed by Nintendo, or if it's real. I'll get the info to you ASAP.

Yes, when I said Laddy, I meant Lad (Boy).

thanks then do you know how to hack the dsi then pm me for details and instructions.
I hoping you know hacking a game system is illegal. Have you ever head of George Hotz? (GeoHotz) He was sued by Sony for hacking his PS3 and developing a special hacking software.You can read his case on IGN.com

I suggest you don't hack your 3DS.
Here's the #1 way to hack your 3DS as recommended by 10 out of 10 Geohotz:

[Image: 418axe2.jpg]

"Just take this to your 3DS - it's all you need to hack Nintendo's security to pieces!"