future beyblade names

Blazing guardian or if something besides that, maybe switch blade shogun Tongue_out
If the topic creator does not update the opening post to clearly tell people not to post nonsense that has nothing to do with Zero-G, and to explain what the logic is behind the Zero-G Beyblade names, then I repeat that I am definitely going to close this thread, otherwise I am going to give a warning to everybody who does not respect that logic.
wait... sorry, i couldnt log on to change the thread, what do you mean? are you saying that i have to change the opening post so that you can only post logicle names for zero-g (please dont close this thread)
Read all my posts in this topic up until now ...
i have, and ive updated the starting post, hope it's to your liking ! Grin
Kage Kyuubi CH120 RXF (= Rubber Extreme Flat) would be nice
yeah, i agree with you galaxyunicorn, it would be an waesome name for a bey Grin
Immortal Sasquactch 245XWD.
-Immortals were the elite guard of the Persian King, but were poorly named as the Spartans killed lots of them at Thermoployae.
-Sasquactch is the American Indian name for Bigfoot.
-245 is a VERY tall spin track, on account of Bigfoot being very tall. Would be nice if it was very thick.
-XWD is Extreme Wide Defense, the X being for EWD is taken by Eternal Wide Defense. XWD would be at a 160 degree angle. This would to balance such a high spintrack, and it would have to be very wide, also representing what Bigfoot is famous for: VERY BIG FEET!
(Feb. 26, 2012  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the three posts are following what I posted, at all. A skeleton is a type of warrior ? A tsunami is a sort of warrior ? So is a tempest ?

Sorry for double posting! But I skipped the second page accidentally and made my previous post. Well, I saw Kai's post and here's what I thought:"Well, Kai obviosly doesn't play Minecraft!" In Minecraft, skeletons could be called warriors, as they shoot arrows at you and stalk you as they do it. I think Silverfish are more fearsome than skeletons, though.
A skeleton is really not in the same category as :
Samurai
Shinobi
Thief
Pirates
Reviser

I do not actually know what to qualify it as since those names are obviously not all warriors, but I just know that "skeleton" does not fit in that category.
Immortals were warriors, look them up. Also Bigfoot is mythical, and it's parts do describe it!
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:58 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Immortals were warriors, look them up. Also Bigfoot is mythical, and it's parts do describe it!

Immortals cannot exist though ... Samurai, Shinobi, Pirates : they all existed.
Do we have any basis to assume they will not use mythological warriors, though?

Mythological things are quite literally a recurring theme in Beyblade...
That would be for the second name, like Ifraid, etc.
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:58 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Immortals were warriors, look them up. Also Bigfoot is mythical, and it's parts do describe it!

Immortals cannot exist though ... Samurai, Shinobi, Pirates : they all existed.

To clarify: The "Immortals" were an elite infantry regiment in the Persian Empire. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immortals_(Persian_Empire)

So they do exist.
As posted above by Hazel, mythological beings are a recurring theme, and if they're doing warriors, it would be almost perfect to have immortal/mythical warriors

sorry too double post but for some reason i dont think they're going to make a pirate beyblade, i mean, can you imagine some one like Kenta saying "go! Blackbeard!" ok, maybe not that name, but still...
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:41 PM)Luck Wrote: sorry too double post but for some reason i dont think they're going to make a pirate beyblade, i mean, can you imagine some one like Kenta saying "go! Blackbeard!" ok, maybe not that name, but still...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-08-Pirates-Oroja
yeah, but thats mythical, so you can put up basicly the same argument as with skeletons, im talking about ... oh no wait, sorry :L i just realized my mistake
i thought immortal people never die (IM JUST SAYIN)
they dont... supposedly
still with the many mythological creatures TT can come up with I think Tengu would be nice to see be fitting with the samurai/shinobi aspect
(Feb. 28, 2012  1:32 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Immortal Sasquatch 245XWD.
-Immortals were the elite guard of the Persian King, but were poorly named as the Spartans killed lots of them at Thermopylae.
-Sasquatch is the American Indian name for Bigfoot.
-245 is a VERY tall spin track, on account of Bigfoot being very tall. Would be nice if it was very thick.
-XWD is Extreme Wide Defense, the X being for EWD is taken by Eternal Wide Defense. XWD would be at a 160 degree angle. This would to balance such a high spintrack, and it would have to be very wide, also representing what Bigfoot is famous for: VERY BIG FEET!
I just noticed that no one has commented on Immortal Sasquatch 245XWD yet. Except for saying that Immortals were real.... but any comments?
Dude, this is not a Facebook competition. You will not always get responses to your ideas.

If you're posting only for recognition, stop posting.
Well, its always nice to be recognized. It's just that we don't generally quote ourselves on the WBO in pursuit of it.

The Sasquatch name connected to the large performance tip is quite clever, actually.
@ Arupaeo I know Smile. But, did anyone notice that the spin track is HUGE, so a very wide spin track would be needed. WD wouldn't cut it, just not enough balance for a 24.5 mm spin track in my opinion. XWD would have to be the same size as WD but at a 160 degree angle for uber-stability and maximum defensive properties.
Hazel, my life is a race for the limelight.