favourite anime character of all time

(Apr. 07, 2011  12:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:01 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Need I say it? Haruhi Suzumiya. (Surprised?) I don't think I really need to explain why. She is an overall great character. Her dub voice really suits her, she's not a very annoying character, Has her "Cute" Moments, Kinda aggressive, Etc. Oh, and she blackmails people so she can get what she wants!! XD

[Image: haruhiyaho.gif]

I agree 1000%! She has those moments where she's nice, mean or cute. She is outgoing, and funny. She's a great character in my opinion.
I just hope they are making a 3rd season so we can see more of those moments. XD
My favorite anime character is kai from beyblade
because the way acts
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:07 AM)blazingbey Wrote: death to the kid from soul eater

Haha, yes. SYMMETRY!
My fave would be
1. Aidou from vampire knight 2. Rima cuz she always sounds like she it P****d off 3. umm err i dont know if i have a 3rd

bye
from stormpegy
Miku Hatsune. If she doesnt count then it would maybe be Mikuru from TMoHS, shes just so cute! BLARGH I can;t stand it, or Patty Thompson or Ragnarok from Soul Eater, they're both cute AND hilarious. As you can see I have an attraction towards all things cute.
(May. 05, 2011  10:56 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Miku Hatsune. If she doesnt count then it would maybe be Mikuru from TMoHS, shes just so cute! BLARGH I can;t stand it, or Patty Thompson or Ragnarok from Soul Eater, they're both cute AND hilarious. As you can see I have an attraction towards all things cute.

Who doesn't love Mikuru???

On the subject of TMoHS, mine is Haruhi Suzumiya. Her attitude changes are funny. Sometimes she's blackmailing someone, the next she is nice and cute. Her VA is also good.
I have watched almost all the animes released in my country and among all..I have one favorite from each...
Kai from Beyblade because he is the best as per me
Paul from Pokemon because he is always stronger than Ash and has better Pokemon
Vegeta from Dragonball Z for the same reason as Kai...although they are not protagonists they are better than the protagonist
Taichi and Yamato from Digimon Adventures season 1 because both of them are just like me
and then Shinchan and Hagemaru too because they are very funny
(May. 06, 2011  6:37 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have watched almost all the animes released in my country and among all..I have one favorite from each...
Kai from Beyblade
Paul from Pokemon
Vegeta from Dragonball Z
Shobu from Duel Masters
Taichi and Yamato from Digimon Adventures season 1
and then Shinchan and Hagemaru too
Your post is pretty much SPAM if you don't elaborate your choices.
Dante from Devil May Cry would have to be my favorite anime character of all time. He's just such a badass. He'd be outnumbered by demons in a battle yet he continues to eat his pizza and stand absolutely still, eyes closed with a grin on his face. He dosen't need to aim to make accurate shots with his dual pistols, Instead he just does backflips.
My favorite anime character of all the time is Cell from Dragonball Z.
goku and vegeta from dragon ball z
Mine is Avatar Roku from Avatar Legend of Ang
Its was so cool how he was at the beach and bended all four elements
Easily Kimimaru. His clan was killed, he grew up on the streets, he joined Orochimaru, and I think he died a good guy. And he's just a beast.
(May. 06, 2011  11:56 AM)Floops Wrote: Dante from Devil May Cry would have to be my favorite anime character of all time. He's just such a badass. He'd be outnumbered by demons in a battle yet he continues to eat his pizza and stand absolutely still, eyes closed with a grin on his face. He dosen't need to aim to make accurate shots with his dual pistols, Instead he just does backflips.

I'm pretty sure Devil May Cry is a video game, NOT an ANIME.
Actually, Devil May Cry WAS turned into an anime. Theres about as much blood as Mortal Kombat.
(May. 07, 2011  1:32 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Actually, Devil May Cry WAS turned into an anime. Theres about as much blood as Mortal Kombat.

I totally forgot about MK
I change my favourite anime character to either Scorpion or Jax
[Image: renton.gif]
i loved eureka 7 even if its story is some what a rip off of evangelion and renton i see all lot of my self in him hes not like the shonen characters that are so badass and dont have any emotions but renton is confused and just wants a adventure life aboard the gekko
[Image: yoko_046_animestocks5Bcom5D.jpg]
do i even have to explain myself
My favorite anime character is Uncle Iroh from Avatar. for those of you who don't know,
Takashi from High School of the Dead. He's an amazing character.
The stupidest character in modern anime! Akihisa Yoshii from Baka no Test no Shoukanjou. He's not very smart, and he comes off as useless compared to other main characters. He's never in detention, however, since he has an uncanny ability to come out of ESBs alive, unlike most of his Class-F buds. Also, his Being is insanely fast. It looks like an RPG character using some type of special attack. Of course, being so stupid, his Being also has low HP due to his bad exam scores. He's just funny. And gullible.
I love Oshura from Soul Eater!!!!!!!
my favorite character is yusei from yugioh. he is always so calm and cool
My favourite it Itachi from Naruto. He never losses his cool.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTvKJoIzkhxTPmi_AoTkB...l3Ul4r3Vfw]