favourite anime character of all time

Ichigo Kurosaki for me, I think he rocks.

Second person from Bleach is Kenpachi.

Someone else has to be yoh from Shaman King.
(Apr. 08, 2009  8:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: I love this guy! Even though he was clearly a wolf. XD

Aha, he's kinda like the MR version of Kai actually. XD

Best MR character ever, I love his brother Greywolf too.

I never thought of that, Kai Tiger of the Wind
Asuka Sohryu Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4337/langleyasuka15.jpg

Then probably Lavi from D.gray-man (see sig) and Xanxus from KHR.
naruto = naruto,neji/negi,rock lee,sasuke,kakashi an more but dont want to say to many
dbz= goku and vegeta
one piece = luffy, zorro
ultimate muscle = kid muscle, kevin mask
pokemon = ash
yugioh + yugi, jayden thats about it
Train Heartnet from Blackcat Manga^^
The Anime was really bad Pinching_eyes_2

[Image: trainheartnet2w.jpg]
Kintaro Oe from Goldenboy
[quote=ginga]
yugioh + yugi, jayden thats about it
[\quote]

Jaiden was the most unlikeable character of all time.
Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach or Sasuke from Naruto
Close second would be Taichi Yagami from digimon
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Rua (Leo for those who watch that horrifically terrible disgrace of a dub)
Ikki Tousen - Ryomou Shimei (Crazy Dominatrix = Epic Win)
Gundam 00 - Exia Gundam (Best. Gundam. EVER.)
(Jun. 23, 2009  6:31 PM)Gadget Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's - Rua (Leo for those who watch that horrifically terrible disgrace of a dub)

oh come on they play cards on motorcycles, the best dub in the world isn't going to save it
(Jun. 23, 2009  6:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh come on they play cards on motorcycles, the best dub in the world isn't going to save it

Lol, i secon this, I only watched 5 minutes of it and as soon as I saw them on bikes while duel, I walked away. Sadest thing ever known.

Edit: Also, a gundam is a machine that is controled by a character so I don't think it is classed as a character it'self.
Haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh since the first season or so, but a couple days ago, I saw the 5D's on TV and decided to watch it for a few. Then I see these guys riding motorcycles while dueling. It was the most retarded thing I've seen in a while. wth did they do to Yu-Gi-Oh...

EDIT: haha basically said the same thing as Zander.
(Jun. 23, 2009  6:37 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Lol, i secon this, I only watched 5 minutes of it and as soon as I saw them on bikes while duel, I walked away. Sadest thing ever known.

Edit: Also, a gundam is a machine that is controled by a character so I don't think it is classed as a character it'self.

Pfft, such a typical response to 5D's, it's like joining the "Pfft, it's an anime about a spinning top" bandwagon. 5D's is terrible from the start, I will say, but later on it actually gets good.

Except for the episodes with Aki.

Most useless character in existence.

Also, for those saying they watched it on TV. There ya go, it's a DUB. One of 4Kids worst dubs ever in fact. They made it so childish it's terrible.
(Jun. 23, 2009  6:46 PM)Gadget Wrote: Pfft, such a typical response to 5D's, it's like joining the "Pfft, it's an anime about a spinning top" bandwagon. 5D's is terrible from the start, I will say, but later on it actually gets good.

Your saying this to someone who likes Yu-Gi-Oh and I still think it is the worst thing to be seen, Why duel on a Motorcycle? Why not do the normal thing and stand/sit there dueling instead of moving at high speeds where you can't hear them speak and where you have to keep an eye on where you are going and the duel?

And how dare you compare Beyblade to 5D. Angry
yeah dude i really liked the original yugioh series (well mainly the battle city arc). the thing about beyblade is that the game makes sense in the context of the show, whereas dueling on motorcycles seriously makes no sense in any context
The motorcycle ones only happen during certain times, mostly when it's not in a street area or a basic tournament. And yes, I do hate the motorcycle concept, in fact, whenever I watch the episodes with a motorcycle duel I skip the duel entirely. 5D's does however have interesting characters and a somewhat good storyline (Scrap the motorcycles and we're good).

Other than that, my favorite yugioh series is Season Zero and the Battle City Arc. GX was horrid (Minus the manga...the manga is more interesting)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ratings
Best to worst
Yu-Gi-Oh!, 5Ds, GX.

God GX is bad. Why did they even end the original anyway?
(Jun. 23, 2009  8:04 PM)Giga Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh! Ratings
Best to worst
Yu-Gi-Oh!, 5Ds, GX.

God GX is bad. Why did they even end the original anyway?

Who knows why, they just did but I do still miss it.

Battle city arc was my favourite as well. Grin
My favorite anime character is Seiichiro Sano from The Law of Ueki.

[Image: SeiichirouSano.jpg]
i like all the cool people from the animes i have on dvds and i like people from the other cool animes to and all the people you guys like to cause i have thoes animes on dvds to
Aang from Avatar. Cool
...or Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.
i have two from naruto,hidan and madara