(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

Since the anime is on a seemingly temporary hiatus, and if they do make BBG-28, it would have to be a "Level Up Set".
I really doubt this is going to be made. Disappointing too. Garuda sounded like a great attack chrome wheel, hah.
Now wait a second here..... It was mentioned somewhere else that Takara had relatively enthusiastic things to say about Beyblade...

Let's hope it points to this getting released.
Well, it would be very contradictory if TAKARA-TOMY installed a hiatus, because in the latest months, two of the directors did an interview where they talked positively about Beyblade's future, not to mention that they made a special page about Beyblade's creator, Osamu Mashimo. It would be weird, not in terms of sales and event frequency, but because their actions do not indicate that at all ...
Do you think this will come out then? I think if it does, it will probably be in February.
It seems like to me, a majority of the beyblade series started in march or april, and ended in febuary the next year. Maybe if they start again, it will be in a couple months. I also want to ask where we got the info on this product from, because I cannot find it anywhere else on the internet. I would like a Random Booster because I agree that there should be more availible Begirados chrome wheels. It would also be awesome for more pegasis, bahamdia, and dragooon chrome wheels. I think that a first product for a new series would be a starter pack with a new evolution of Ifraid. But if it is a product for the end of this series then, yes, it would probably be a random booster or set. A set would make more sense because of the anime hiatus. I don't know why the release would be so late though...

Sent from my Kindle Fire,
BahamdiaGoreim
There were usually no breaks in releases : 4D was released up until March, and then Zero-G was introduced right after, either at the end of March or at the beginning of April, I cannot remember. There is never anything about February.
(Jan. 22, 2013  7:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There were usually no breaks in releases : 4D was released up until March, and then Zero-G was introduced right after, either at the end of March or at the beginning of April, I cannot remember. There is never anything about February.

iirc the first seven or so releases (BBG-01~BBG-07) were released on 31st March 2012.
That is what I meant. 4D started in March and ended in Feb and ZeroG started in March but ended in December. Metal Fight started in March too and ended i n February. So that's why I was surprised when ZeroG ended early.

PS. Did you get my PM Kai-V? Please read it when you have the time.
I only hope of what you said that it is a random booster with more dragooons and begirados principally
I was seriously hoping for the Level-up Set, with Garuda being a dual spin Chrome Wheel, and the set coming with a Zero G L/R launcher. I am honestly surprised we have not gotten a dual spin Chrome Wheel or a L/R Launcher yet.
It's odd there's been almost a month delay hopefully it's released this month
(Jan. 23, 2013  6:36 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: It's odd there's been almost a month delay hopefully it's released this month

How is it a delay? You can't always expect a new season and toyline to start right after the current one ends.
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:50 PM)BH145WD Wrote: How is it a delay? You can't always expect a new season and toyline to start right after the current one ends.

In Japan, yes, exactly.
(Jan. 23, 2013  5:14 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I was seriously hoping for the Level-up Set, with Garuda being a dual spin Chrome Wheel, and the set coming with a Zero G L/R launcher. I am honestly surprised we have not gotten a dual spin Chrome Wheel or a L/R Launcher yet.

This would be so awesome for ZERO-G, since spin direction is such a huge factor when trying to sway opponents effectively. I'd be tempted to say that it might even be overpowered.
is it possible bbg-28 might have been canceled? and beyblade might end up in a hiatus similar to 2003?

i personally think it could be the end of the metal fight era .. i found my interested in beyblade 3 years ago and have followed and bought the releases of the metal fight era monthly since 2010! but the current metal fight style beyblade styles are repetitive and ideas are exhausted. for example i personally think the majority of the 2012 beyblades the only thing to be new and fresh was the metal wheels unlike spin tracks and tips being recycled from previous seasons.

i hope takara tomy prove me wrong and have some amazing idea's for 2013 Smile
(Jan. 24, 2013  4:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  5:14 PM)KainHighwind Wrote: I was seriously hoping for the Level-up Set, with Garuda being a dual spin Chrome Wheel, and the set coming with a Zero G L/R launcher. I am honestly surprised we have not gotten a dual spin Chrome Wheel or a L/R Launcher yet.

This would be so awesome for ZERO-G, since spin direction is such a huge factor when trying to sway opponents effectively. I'd be tempted to say that it might even be overpowered.

Ooh, if only the expected Chrome Wheel would be dual-spin (and good enough to be used), Zero-G would actually be the most exciting series since the HWS series, in my opinion. 4D was all about "the new release overpowers all existing ones" while the S2 was all about the Maximum Series. No doubt, Synchrom has infused new life into Beyblade, but a dual-spin Chrome Wheel would take this to a whole new level.

While I am not the least bit updated with Zero-G stuff, I think we already have some dominating parts in the form of Dragooon, GF, Begirados, SA165, etc. Should a dual-spin wheel be released, it would either get rid of the other Chrome wheels in the list, or match their level of strength- though in a different fashion.

Moreover, a bey based on Garuda is probably the first direct reference to Indian(and Indonesian too, if I am not wrong) mythology in Beyblade! I would expect some traditional Indian designs on it; which would probably be a nice thing to own- considering there isn't any other beyblade which would have such a design. Tongue_out

Then again, the release is not confirmed... *dreams shatter*
I think it would be good too, a dual spin zero g beyblade, but it can be resolved with more variety of left spin beyblades, with the synchrom you could have a Right Spin Chrome Wheel and a Left Spin one in the same beyblade, so, with more variety of left spin maybe it would be possible to make beyblades that you just switch the position of the chrome wheels, is not overpowered like its said, and gives more left spin beyblades to work with
If there was a dual spin chrome wheel it would be insane. Sway KO combos would be way more powerful since you would not have to worry about the opponents spin direction. It would cut down on the dominace of dragooon B: D combos and would make the 0G meta way more interesting
January's finished and it's not released yet.
(Feb. 05, 2013  2:40 AM)eletbb Wrote: January's finished and it's not released yet.

Because this wasn't supposed to be released for January?
@eltebb You also should've read the OP a bit more carefully.

(Oct. 21, 2012  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no information on this release, but it will probably come out in January 2013.
Since there is no news about this product now, I will close this, and if there is ever any new information regarding a BBG-28, there will either be a new topic made or this one will be reopened.
So, a Garuda Beyblade was indeed supposed to be released! This means that there were indeed upcoming Beyblades that were cancelled almost at the last minute, so molds could definitely already exist for them and at least Hasbro will probably release them.

This is the Guardian Garuda shown in one of the lost episodes of Zero-G that was never aired in Japan :

[Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2.JPG] [Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2_2.JPG] [Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2_3.JPG] [Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2_4.JPG] [Image: ZeroGlostepisodenewBey2_5.JPG]

Its Track is a three-sided AD145 and its Bottom resembles DS.

In the anime, it is owned by a Kai-Hiwatari-inspired character.
Hah, I was thinking that might end up being it - two nice little loose ends tied up neatly. Pretty neat looking beyblade, though like with the Tiger bey I don't think it's much like what it pays homage to. Wonder if we'll get to see a dragoon/what they'd do with that having released a beyblade called 'Dragooon' haha.

That emblem would be so neat if the beak didn't look so disproportionate.

Thankyou, as always, for the information.