(ex BBG-28 talk) Guardian Garudas SD145PF-possible upcoming Hasbro Zero-G release

The Chrome Wheel looks like it might have good attack capabilities
(Nov. 11, 2013  7:07 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2013  7:03 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: wow Im looking forward to amazing releases So is it an Fire element bey?

Its a god element one makes sense though with the lightning bolts firing like crazy

Yeah, it reminds me of a mixture of zeus With those crazy firing lighting bolts. X)
Wow! Great picture. That helps a ton... the Bottom looks a lot like DS now that the sharp point is visible.
Wow, it looks nice.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of gimmick this track will have. That tip looks like an XF and FS combined, haha.

This should definitely be a sign that Hasbro will release this.
(Nov. 11, 2013  8:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote: This should definitely be a sign that Hasbro will release this.

I do not know : all they talk about is BeybladeBattles.com ...
They better release it. Garudas looks sick.
The chrome wheel looks like a fusion of like Wyvang, Begirados, and Dragooon to me! Now lets just hope that it'll be able to rotate both left and right spin, haha.
(Nov. 12, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: The chrome wheel looks like a fusion of like Wyvang, Begirados, and Dragooon to me! Now lets just hope that it'll be able to rotate both left and right spin, haha.
Isn't it confirmed that it will be right spin only?

And now that the picture is clearer, it actually looks like Garudas could be on a 160 height...
Maybe it's a totally new height... possibly 150/155? Also, there has to be a gimmick in between the armor parts. Looks like a lift or shaft if you ask me.
(Nov. 12, 2013  1:40 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: The chrome wheel looks like a fusion of like Wyvang, Begirados, and Dragooon to me! Now lets just hope that it'll be able to rotate both left and right spin, haha.
Isn't it confirmed that it will be right spin only?

And now that the picture is clearer, it actually looks like Garudas could be on a 160 height...

Well, it was originally thought (BBG-28, aside from being a Random Booster) was supposed to be an L/R Zero-G top.

At this rate, with the lack of info- it could be- but unlikely.

That would break the game.

More than F230CF/GCF ever could.
Its contact points could be stupid in either direction and it could be hollow underneath. TAKARA-TOMY usually knows how to balance parts.
(Nov. 12, 2013  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Its contact points could be stupid in either direction and it could be hollow underneath. TAKARA-TOMY usually knows how to balance parts.

Basalt during the Maximum Series says hi

I dunno, I'd much prefer a wheel that can spin both directions to have a decent amount of recoil, which this looks like it could have. That said, I'm not holding my breath that one of the few remaining unreleased Beyblades happens to be the oft-dreamed-of dual-spin chrome wheel (but I'd love to be wrong!).

Dual-spin or not, that chrome wheel looks like it'd be sick for attack if there is a chrome wheel that exposes it well. It's also ridiculously pretty *u*

I'm digging that track, but considering it looks stationary and doesn't have a huge disk on it I'm worried that unless it surpasses W145 in stamina it might not find a home. If parts of it move, though, all bets are off, haha!

I want to try that tip on a tornado staller; it could tornado stall early then ease into a stationary pattern late. I know FS and FB exist, but they are so thin that they tend to stop tornado stalling early. This will hinge upon its ability to catch the tornado ridge, though... I wish it was metal so that the tip wouldn't wear down after four battles :\

Good heavens I hope they release this; it's been far too long since a new release lol
Wow those decals... Ooooh man I wish those details were painted! I'd keep something like this in a display case...
(Nov. 12, 2013  9:24 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Basalt during the Maximum Series says hi

Even then, they gave it a Spiral Staircase of Death and they knew that right after came 4D, with heavier Metal Wheels anyway.
I believe that the bey will not be L/R rotating because they would have shown it in the anime. Whenever a bey has some sort of special function or feature its shown there.. Though I doubt a bey like it would be good if it could rotate in either direction because it'd make the entire Metagame one sided IMO
(Nov. 20, 2013  2:00 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I believe that the bey will not be L/R rotating because they would have shown it in the anime. Whenever a bey has some sort of special function or feature its shown there.. Though I doubt a bey like it would be good if it could rotate in either direction because it'd make the entire Metagame one sided IMO

Not necessarily, if the overall design of it is just terrible, it wouldn't matter(that much) if it could spin both directions.
SD... Hmmm?

I'd say something Defense, maybe Super(?) Defense, haha.

Weird. Tongue_out
I'm thinking Swirl, Side, or Slide Defense. Side is probably the most likely of these options, I would think.
It could also be Spike Defense.
It could also be Sushi Dreamboat 145 for all we know, so there's not really any point speculating on the actual name, I mean we know what it supposedly looks like (assuming it is ever actually going to be made), so what does the name matter?

PF looks like XF with FS's spike in the middle, which could be good (my mint FS outspins my moderately worn D, the only non-D-type tip to do so, it just tips over a little too early), kinda like a better FB or something?

I really hope it gets released as that track and tip are something I'd love to mess around with.
I think th!nk is spot-on with the whole sushi dreamboat.
Beyblade is evolving.
(Dec. 26, 2013  6:42 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: So this confirms its full name is Guardian Garudas SD145PF.

Thank you for that. Surely if zankye were to try to acquire that part in his collection in the game, we could see a description for it and perhaps know what SD stands for, but for the moment the text on the right just talks about settings and test battles ...

All of this also really confirms that these Beyblades were supposed to be released and moulds were definitely built for their parts ...
Where's the line forming to get a Sushi Dreamboat spin track? I'd be down for that Smile

Seriously, though. It makes me wonder how often a product makes it all the way to the point of manufacturing, and then is cut.
(Dec. 26, 2013  10:45 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Seriously, though. It makes me wonder how often a product makes it all the way to the point of manufacturing, and then is cut.

Hopefully almost never though, because Brad had said at one point that it cost a lot to have these moulds produced, which is why I could not believe that Hasbro would not inherit them.