energy drinks (post whatever the carp you want)

(Nov. 21, 2008  8:46 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2008  5:09 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Lots of japanese stuff is addictive

They probably put cocaine in most of it... and black tar heroin.

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me.
Their pocky and chocolate is the worst for addiction, Once I start eating pocky it's like "Just one more stick" and then the whole box is gone XD

Pocky G is the best one. It's also the hardest to find.
(Nov. 21, 2008  9:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2008  8:46 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2008  5:09 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Lots of japanese stuff is addictive

They probably put cocaine in most of it... and black tar heroin.

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me.
Their pocky and chocolate is the worst for addiction, Once I start eating pocky it's like "Just one more stick" and then the whole box is gone XD

Pocky G is the best one. It's also the hardest to find.

I haven't tried it, what's in it?
my favourite is coconut, a very close second is strawberry crunch, but down here it's uber expensive.
It's made of a crisper, more savory biscuit coated in dark chocolate.
(Nov. 21, 2008  9:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's made of a crisper, more savory biscuit coated in dark chocolate.

OMG I need to try that, I love dark chocolate.

What flavours have you tried all together?
Ive always found grape tastes a bit plasticky.
(Nov. 21, 2008  3:16 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2008  9:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's made of a crisper, more savory biscuit coated in dark chocolate.

OMG I need to try that, I love dark chocolate.

What flavours have you tried all together?
Ive always found grape tastes a bit plasticky.

The strawberry flavour of pocky is nice, but it leaves a strange after-taste in my mouth, and gets a sort of strange flavour after a while, does anybody else feel like this? =/

Milk chocolate pocky is good for me, but I also tried this pocky style mushroom shaped chocolate once, it was in this packaging. I must say, this is delicious, but I eat it too damn fast. Pinching_eyes_2

[Image: image_id18133w0h0_Choco_Boy__-_Chocolate_Biscuits.jpg]
^ the last pack may bought of those choco boy's were consumed quickly by me, way too addictive Tongue_out
Can I just say, I've never understood the obsession with pocky. It's just a (rather bland) elongated cookie dipped in a yogurt-based coating. I mean, yeah, they're sweet tasting and not a bad snack, but I just don't get why the Otaku go nuts over 'em. Hi-Chew I get. They're like Starburst, but softer and more fruit-like in taste. Also, they're fairly cheap. I seem to remember getting 'em for like, 30 cents a pack. But Pocky, I dunno... I'd just as soon spend the same amount and get a big bag of Keebler Chips Deluxe.
try pocky g carp
Find me some, brother-from-another-mother!
^ That and Almond crush.
I wanted to try Cookie crush version, but the place I normally order from has stopped selling it.
I love Taiyaki too. and Chocobaby...Don't get me started on all the candy I like by the Japanese, the list will go on XD
TRY POWERTHIRST

FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF ENERGY
uhm carp y'all green tea pocky is DA BOMB
Urrgghh I've had that, it made me want to vomit.
I guess it's because I have quite a sweet tooth that I hate it.
try toppo it is like pocky but in stead of on the out side the chocolate is on the inside plus its sweet and chewyJoyful_2
I've had those, also known as "Reverse Pocky". They can be nice, but I find that after a while, they get really sickly and leave a gross aftertaste.
How did we go from 8 pages of energy drinks to carp pocky of all things?

To hell with that, why is this thread still going anyway?
(Nov. 23, 2008  12:39 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: ^ God knows. It happens.

You're the biggest contributor.
energy drinks are dumb thats why we're talking about pocky
can we talk about something not so like

idk

lame/nerdy

like how gekiryu's tastebuds don't work
Stop ganging up. :\
Let's talk about camels. Some have one hump. They're called dromedaries. The two hump variety are most commonly simply called "camels", but the full term is Bactrian Camel.

This has been your lesson on camels. Feel free to contribute to this discussion.
(Nov. 23, 2008  6:55 AM)Spinster Wrote: Let's talk about camels. Some have one hump. They're called dromedaries. The two hump variety are most commonly simply called "camels", but the full term is Bactrian Camel.

This has been your lesson on camels. Feel free to contribute to this discussion.

[Image: joe_camel.jpg]