energy drinks (post whatever the carp you want)

(Nov. 13, 2008  4:42 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: how do they get Taurine? I've never actually found out XD

http://www.google.com/

Btw why don't they sell mountain dew in the UK? Damn them... =[
(Nov. 13, 2008  8:04 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2008  4:42 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: how do they get Taurine? I've never actually found out XD

yeah they do sell mountain dew in the uk well at least here

They doooooo.
I had some this morning Tongue_out
(Nov. 13, 2008  8:56 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

They doooooo.

WHERE?! O.O
(Nov. 13, 2008  9:22 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2008  8:56 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

They doooooo.

WHERE?! O.O

The store across the road from the college I attend Tongue_out
and the awesome coffee house two stores next to it XD
i can get montain dew alomost any were you just had 2 look right
(Nov. 13, 2008  9:45 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: i can get montain dew alomost any were you just had 2 look right

Yeah. Just look right.

Cus all the fruit juice and carp is to the left.
Closest place to me that sells Mountain Dew for me is Brighton and thats like a 20min train journey lol, Don't know of any other places Pinching_eyes_2
I've looked everywhere around where I live and nothing. Q.Q

I'm not going to brighton. Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 13, 2008  10:22 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I've looked everywhere around where I live and nothing. Q.Q

got 2 shops that sell werird drinks there places every were when i was in london for a day i saw like 20 places
(Nov. 14, 2008  5:06 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2008  10:22 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I've looked everywhere around where I live and nothing. Q.Q

got 2 shops that sell werird drinks there places every were when i was in london for a day i saw like 20 places

Maybe I should get my eyes checked, all I see are corner shops around here. They don't sell it. -.-

The closest I found was a "rejuvination" drink. I didn't buy it but if D2 is anything to go by it will restore 33% of my health and mana.
Ive had a few different ones but all the kids here are drinking NOS, Its awesome and very strong! Joyful_3
has anybody tried pocari sweat , aquarius or super H2o (all japanese i think)
EDIT
sorry i got sports drinks and enrgy drinks confused
(Nov. 16, 2008  11:34 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: has anybody tried pocari sweat , aquarius or super H2o (all japanese i think)

ive tryed thoose pocari sweat was nice imo
sorry for 2 in a row had the new zero cama energy naruto ulitimate ninja rockstar juiced in the past 3-4 days or so
(Nov. 16, 2008  11:34 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: has anybody tried pocari sweat , aquarius or super H2o (all japanese i think)
EDIT

I had pocari sweat from one of the MANY korean shops in new malden. Was okay I guess...
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:34 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
EDIT

I had pocari sweat from one of the MANY korean shops in new malden. Was okay I guess...

yeah it is ok i just liked it becuase well its japanese lol but im trying 2 get the new world of warcraft mana drink only came out today :-3:-3:-3:-3:-3
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:38 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: yeah it is ok i just liked it becuase well its japanese lol

Smithicide
I absolutely adore a drink called Ramune.
It's fun trying to balance a marble while drinking, and they better have them at Expo this time!
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:40 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I absolutely adore a drink called Ramune.
It's fun trying to balance a marble while drinking, and they better have them at Expo this time!

yeah ive seen it but have not tryed it i heard it taste likes lemonade but the bottle is cool any way
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:43 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:40 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I absolutely adore a drink called Ramune.

yeah ive seen it but have not tryed it i heard it taste likes lemonade but the bottle is cool any way

It does, but its more addictive.
Lots of japanese stuff is addictive, but this stuff also makes my stomach bloat painfully like mad, so I cant drink it often.
Ramune is good, but it's just carbonated water and sugar. Not an energy drink.
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ramune is good, but it's just carbonated water and sugar. Not an energy drink.

I knows, I just thought id mention it because they went into Japanese drinks.
I've only tried plain, you can get other flavours too, but so far ive only found them on ebay but the shipping to here is expensive because of the weight Unhappy
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Lots of japanese stuff is addictive

They probably put cocaine in most of it... and black tar heroin.
(Nov. 21, 2008  5:09 AM)Spinster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2008  11:18 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Lots of japanese stuff is addictive

They probably put cocaine in most of it... and black tar heroin.

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me.
Their pocky and chocolate is the worst for addiction, Once I start eating pocky it's like "Just one more stick" and then the whole box is gone XD