energy drinks (post whatever the carp you want)

I found a shop that sells 1 litre of boost for £1. Pretty nice considering red bull is more than that for like 200ml! I drank it all in 2 hours though so now I'm hyped up.

If anyone ever wants to work out I'd really suggest getting hyper before doing so. It's so much more fun =p
In tesco they sell Boost for 43p per litre Smile
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: In tesco they sell Boost for 43p per litre Smile

O.O

What tescos do you go to? =O
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:43 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2008  10:45 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: In tesco they sell Boost for 43p per litre Smile

O.O

What tescos do you go to? =O

Finsbury Park. London N4
did you guys know that you can get an Extenze drink
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:52 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: did you guys know that you can get an Extenze drink

<sarcasm>I love your capital letter and question mark.</sarcasm>

Anyways, that's... weird. >.>
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:54 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:52 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: did you guys know that you can get an Extenze drink

I love your capital letter and question mark.

what?
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

<sarcasm>I love your capital letter and question mark.</sarcasm>

what?

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. I've fixed it.
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:07 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I love your capital letter and question mark.

what?

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm tags. I've fixed it.

HAHA OH CRITICIZING GRAMMAR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, OH ZING GOOD SIR :downswords:
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: HAHA OH CRITICIZING GRAMMAR ON A MESSAGE BOARD, OH ZING GOOD SIR :downswords:

<sarcasm>I was clearly being so serious.</sarcasm>

By the way I looked today and interestingly enough, the ingredients for most energy drinks are pretty much the same. Relentless has different ingredients depending on what flavour it is, but it's all the same basic mixture.

Oh, and 'diet coke' and 'coke zero' have the exact same ingredients... o.O

now i can extend the length of my penis and eat a delicious big mac at the same time!
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:16 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:

now i can extend the length of my penis and eat a delicious big mac at the same time!

HAHAHAHA

it just kills me to imagine someone drinking this in public
Is it just me that's worried as to how AnnieDuck knows this? O.O'
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:20 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Is it just me that's worried as to how AnnieDuck knows this? O.O'

um, commercials? we saw it on TV lastnight (while watching Cheaters LOL)
(Sep. 21, 2008  12:20 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Is it just me that's worried as to how AnnieDuck knows this? O.O'

why wouldn't I know this

i am, after all, a man
(Sep. 21, 2008  1:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

why wouldn't I know this

i am, after all, a man

Best.Post.Evaar
(Sep. 21, 2008  1:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

why wouldn't I know this

i am, after all, a man

L...O...L...
*insert something clever*
I think energy drinks are stupid but i have had quite alot and my friends drink it so i hav sum quite alot , but i do play football and do lots of sport so i dont think its to bad for me
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:55 PM)marshall17 Wrote: I think energy drinks are stupid but i have had quite alot and my friends drink it so i hav sum quite alot , but i do play football and do lots of sport so i dont think its to bad for me

I would think that the fact that you are in a sport would make it worse for you. Y'know, since coupling any actual physical exhaustion you might have along with a drink that makes your body think it's not tired may hurt you in the long run.
i once drank an energy drink and about three different times later that day i collapsed onto the floor and blacked out

it did not give me wings Serious
(Oct. 06, 2008  10:54 PM)Sam Wrote: i once drank an energy drink and about three different times later that day i collapsed onto the floor and blacked out

SAAAAAAMMMMMSSSS ALIIIIVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh yea...I had that new Viper Energy Drink or whatever. It was ok
(Oct. 06, 2008  10:54 PM)Sam Wrote: i once drank an energy drink and about three different times later that day i collapsed onto the floor and blacked out

I don't think you collapsed because of the energy drink. All that's in it is some caffeine and stuff. Probably about equal to three and a half cups of coffee or so I think...
bumping up to ask about some energy drinks

now i know these are bad for you (ESPECIALLY IN EXCESS [basically 1.5/2+ cans for me]) taking into consideration that these are stimulants, but i will not be drinking like 2 (at the very least) a week. just occasionally/once in a while. looking for a good drink to

what would you guys recommend out of these? while FRS will be my "healthy energy drink", it's still bitter and the aftertaste is ew. take into consideration taste as well as energy, severity of crashing, and approximate length of time before crash.

Rockstar
Monster
NoS
(Nov. 09, 2008  4:45 PM)bugturtles Wrote: bumping up to ask about some energy drinks

now i know these are bad for you (ESPECIALLY IN EXCESS [basically 1.5/2+ cans for me]) taking into consideration that these are stimulants, but i will not be drinking like 2 (at the very least) a week. just occasionally/once in a while. looking for a good drink to

what would you guys recommend out of these? while FRS will be my "healthy energy drink", it's still bitter and the aftertaste is ew. take into consideration taste as well as energy, severity of crashing, and approximate length of time before crash.

Rockstar
Monster
NoS

depends monster is more of a fruity tart flavor with a better kick than both try getting the xxl can for maximum kick but if u like coffe get monster java in monster flovs get mixed or the new pinapple citrus monster ripper.with rockstar u have like the fruity punch other fruits but there not over all nice and dont provide the kick monster does and is the same size as a regular monster.and then u have noS dont bother with the bottles at all just get the cans of it but imno it doesnt taste as nice as monsters,so out of toose get monster but there more better drinks out there like freek and mario power up but just keep looking to find one U like.