eBay Topic

LOL, I got my fingerboard. It's so lame, I love it to pieces. It's a carp blue piece of plastic and the bit on top is a sticker. BUT... it's a KEYRING!

[Image: DSCF0024.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0025.jpg]

If I wanted to weigh down my bag and add onto my already bulky keyring, I could do this!

[Image: DSCF0026.jpg]
ToonsPlace always does that carp.
I didn't buy it, but I saw an unopened Hasbro Zeus go for £10.20 the other day! That's crazy. That's over $20.

Still, it's nice to know beyblades are still in demand.
Alice Wrote:I didn't buy it, but I saw an unopened Hasbro Zeus go for £10.20 the other day! That's crazy. That's over $20.

Still, it's nice to know beyblades are still in demand.
That and kids still think that Zeus will make them grow wings and destroy the world with their powers of emo-ness.
Ok, I've filed a dispute via paypal, since Toonsplace don't seem to be in a communicative mood.
Let's see if the prospect of losing out on £5 gets them to pull their finger out.
Ok, dispute escalated to a claim, Toonsplace have been unwilling to respond to my communications. I have indicated that I will only accept a full refund.
Let's see what happens.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Ok, dispute escalated to a claim, Toonsplace have been unwilling to respond to my communications. I have indicated that I will only accept a full refund.
Let's see what happens.

good on you
Updates will be forthcoming as it develops.
Tell you what, if I get the refund I'll be laughing, since it'll be a free Takara Metal Driger.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Updates will be forthcoming as it develops.
Tell you what, if I get the refund I'll be laughing, since it'll be a free Takara Metal Driger.

The weird thing is that for a while, they keep re-listing items they don't have. Is it a trick to get rid of their stock or something?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Updates will be forthcoming as it develops.

The weird thing is that for a while, they keep re-listing items they don't have. Is it a trick to get rid of their stock or something?
Yeah, probably right.
Update, and VICTOLY!

PayPal Wrote:We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in yourfavour. We were able to recover 4.98 GBP, and this amount has been credited to you.Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller. If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.
Awesome! It's nice to see someone fight against that BS.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Lot-of-77-P...dZViewItem Another meme in the making.

There's lots of used lots up on eBay right now, but nothing anyone else would be interested in, I think.
SexyMichael Wrote:Sup guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lots-of-used-Beyblad...dZViewItem

Nice, you should post a thread about this.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Sup guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lots-of-used-Beyblad...dZViewItem

Nice, you should post a thread about this.

Thanks, I will.

And I'm not just here to pimp my bey auction like some carp. I'm going start posting again, and also try to be as neutral as possible in doing that. I've talked with Artie a few times and decided to come back.
^That's cool. Welcome back. Did you even get that message I sent you?
Tamer Brad Wrote:^That's cool. Welcome back. Did you even get that message I sent you?

Yeah, I was aware it wasn't a permanent ban. I've just come to terms with the fact that even though me and you seem to disagree on a lot of things, we still should be able to act like adults and work past those things. And even if that fails we should at least be able to tolerate each other and abstain from fighting.
I'm glad you're back though Smile

And what's under that Dranzer V2?
G Wrote:I'm glad you're back though Smile

And what's under that Dranzer V2?

Umm, the DZV2 with the decals on or the one without?
The one with it. I'm just hoping it isn't what I think it is.
G Wrote:The one with it. I'm just hoping it isn't what I think it is.

It probably is exactly what you're thinking it is. HB Driger F
I was thinking it was a Takara Uriel haha
^ O.o HOLY carp THAT'S A LOT!!! I wish it wasn't so expensive though T.T