eBay Topic

(Aug. 28, 2008  1:46 AM)Elmo Wrote: OH YEAH, I doubt this, but do HMS break often? I know WBMS's shaft sometimes breaks inside, but it isn't included in this set, so it doesn't matter.

Parts break often enough to warrant buying plenty of extras.
i found some hms for 6 dollars Uncertain i have 5 lol gotta keep on waiting or get some more money
it sucks

anyway that's only about maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of my beyblade collection, i just need some money bad and this stuff takes up too much space
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it sucks

anyway that's only about maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of my beyblade collection, i just need some money bad and this stuff takes up too much space

Only 1/4 - 1/3?! Holy carp brad!!! That is a serious load of blades there!

As long as you are still going to be selling some of your blades in your shop I'm fine.

but

DAMN!!1 All in my life I have never seen that many blades in one collection! (coming from a kid who has 2)
well you can try to bid if you want Grin
I'd have to wait a while and shipping would be a carp XD
Would you be willing to sell some of that seperately?

If not, could you post up a link when you auction it?
holy carp tats big i would take all your hms stuff off ur handsGrin
To be fair Brad, I think you would get a fair bit for this if you did this:
Sell a fair few beyblades + 1 stadium in one lot, and do the same with the other. You'll get people interested easily, especially if you make it available to people in the UK, they go batshit over stuff here.

It's probably wiser to sell them in two lots because people tend to look at lots with more than one stadium and go "Shipping is going to kill me" Whereas if you do the stadiums in seperate lots, people would be like "Hmm, beyblades and a stadium to use, and shipping isn't going to screw me over, I like this idea."
That's how it works on Ebay UK anyway, for some reason people over here go nuts over RC beyblades.
I hope for you Brad, there's gonna be a new "455 Dollar. Are you carp kidding me?" pic.
brad pleeeeeeeaaaaaase accept cash orders and do you have DGMS or WBMS in there
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:59 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: brad pleeeeeeeaaaaaase accept cash orders and do you have DGMS or WBMS in there

You do know how unreliable cash orders are nowadays right? You're better off getting paypal.
Not having a carp or anything, but with postal services nowadays, chances of cash getting lost in the mail ranges to quite high.

that and Customs in Canada absolutely hate letting packages through in or out of the country unless marked as a gift.
you do know im 12...

BUT im gonna be 13 sep 3 XD
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:03 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: To be fair Brad, I think you would get a fair bit for this if you did this:
Sell a fair few beyblades + 1 stadium in one lot, and do the same with the other. You'll get people interested easily, especially if you make it available to people in the UK, they go batshit over stuff here.

This is the plan Grin
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:03 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: To be fair Brad, I think you would get a fair bit for this if you did this:

This is the plan Grin

And a very good one at that Smile Expect a bid from us Wink
Lot of stuff someone won from some YJA lot. Has a Red Dragoon MS, HMS Grip, a normal grip, Circle Upper, and even a Dark Dragoon S-AR.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Lot-with-lo...dZViewItem

If the link doesn't work, search: " Beyblade Lot with lots of everything!! Fast shipping!!"
I didn't think much of that lot tbh. Though it's probably because I thought "Urgh, contains draciel fortress and magnetray, do not want" That and It's in the US, would cost a bomb to ship here Unhappy I really need some HMS grips and Toywiz are assholes as far as i'm concerned.
Yeah, I just found it interesting.
I could be like a 3rd party service if you need it.
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:37 PM)G Wrote: Yeah, I just found it interesting.

Ooo really? If I sent you money over sometime next month, would you be able to get 2 HMS grips for me from toywiz?

I'd really appreciate it Joyful_3
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:43 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:37 PM)G Wrote: Yeah, I just found it interesting.

Ooo really? If I sent you money over sometime next month, would you be able to get 2 HMS grips for me from toywiz?

I'd really appreciate it Joyful_3

I don't see a problem as long as it's like paypal.
Of course Smile Always use paypal, Safest method of doing things money related nowadays Joyful_3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=p3907.m29

Going after this lot, I really want a Bistool so bad right now, hoping the seller can get me a price on the shipping before the Auction ends Smile
(Sep. 08, 2008  6:33 AM)Sega Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=p3907.m29

Going after this lot, I really want a Bistool so bad right now, hoping the seller can get me a price on the shipping before the Auction ends Smile

I've Been lol-ing my carp off for the past few days that listing's been up, the location is like "Why an innuendo-ish name like that,WHY?!"
It's a good lot, Good luck to you.

since it's a small item, it can't cost much, especially if you live in the US.