eBay Topic

(Oct. 22, 2008  10:35 PM)Elmo Wrote: I need to go check my Big Lots, lul. It's in the ghettoooooo
big lots gets the stuff stores dnt want sometimes meaning that they might not have beyblades there...
anyhow i call dibs on this lot http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3DWatching
(Oct. 23, 2008  10:42 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:35 PM)Elmo Wrote: I need to go check my Big Lots, lul. It's in the ghettoooooo
big lots gets the stuff stores dnt want sometimes meaning that they might not have beyblades there...
anyhow i call dibs on this lot http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3DWatching

hah, i called dibs on it myself in private..Smile no srsly i want it! mainly for the jumping base!
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:40 AM)winderblade Wrote:

hah, i called dibs on it myself in private..Smile no srsly i want it! mainly for the jumping base!
I may have to ebay some of my Beys since people want Jumping Base I guess.
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:42 AM)G Wrote:

I may have to ebay some of my Beys since people want Jumping Base I guess.

is jumping base even good? i have on but the spring got bent! XD
People usually aim for the Tiger Defense that it comes with... usually.

there is another lot tht has jumping base besides this one and if u bid on tht obne u r gonna be out bid i want tht lot for the MBD and Dragoon Storm not jumping base i have driger s andd jumping base already
what about the expremental Trypio jumping base Anubis was talking about?
(Oct. 24, 2008  4:22 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: what about the expremental Trypio jumping base Anubis was talking about?
do u mean Trygle?? Trypio is useless
(Oct. 24, 2008  4:24 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  4:22 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: what about the expremental Trypio jumping base Anubis was talking about?

The AR is used in some weird combo that could beat compacts, I think. I've heard people mention it before, but I donno what the combo was exactly. So it does have a use. I'm not sure if it was hasbro or takara one or both, though.
(Oct. 24, 2008  9:27 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  4:24 AM)taru678 Wrote:

The AR is used in some weird combo that could beat compacts, I think. I've heard people mention it before, but I donno what the combo was exactly. So it does have a use. I'm not sure if it was hasbro or takara one or both, though.

probably hasbros tht one was ok
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0313843077 >3 mine i just bid 50$ on it lol
if i'm reading this right then, $50 dollars??? what's wrong with you o0
I really can't understand what your saying. But it sounds like your using a fake account to trick people into giving you money. Please explain this to me as best as you can Uncertain
ok, i'm pretty sure that is illegal and REALLY stupid.

Edit: maybe not illegal but non the less stupid
Wow, Bearing Stinger is quite rare these days. Surprised anybody is selling one.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:19 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, Bearing Stinger is quite rare these days. Surprised anybody is selling one.
ya i kno especially the classic one
$50 just for one Bearing Stinger? You sir are crazy. You should be using that money towards orders on YJA to be getting your money's worth.
he deleted his posts, but apparently its a fake ebay account he's using and he only pays a little of the money and gets bad rating for it. I still don't think I interpreted it right though.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:39 PM)B Wrote: he deleted his posts, but apparently its a fake ebay account he's using and he only pays a little of the money and gets bad rating for it. I still don't think I interpreted it right though.
you didnt... and i am far from having my plastics collection complete and i need metal dragoon wich i cannot find on yja that was the first one ive ever seen lol havnt bid 50$ yet but if i cant find one anywhere else then i will just to collect it i paid 100$ for a g1 optimus prime lol
Please explain. You said you had a fake account. You bid $50 dollars. And then something about bad feedback.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:44 PM)B Wrote: Please explain. You said you had a fake account. You bid $50 dollars. And then something about bad feedback.
i didnt do anything it was just an idea lets just drp it -.-
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:49 PM)B Wrote: okedoke. I'm so confused :c
ya me too has anyone noticed those lots on ebay tht have nothing but fake blades and are selling for like 30$
Synesthasia was planning on bidding on that. If you're using some sort of fake account he will be pissed.
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Synesthasia was planning on bidding on that. If you're using some sort of fake account he will be pissed.
on bearing stinger i hope he is willing to pay over 50$ lol
(Oct. 26, 2008  11:10 PM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  10:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Synesthasia was planning on bidding on that. If you're using some sort of fake account he will be pissed.
on bearing stinger i hope he is willing to pay over 50$ lol

Wow, way to be an carp about this.