eBay Topic

HMS lot

I'd bid on that, but I can only identify three beyblades from that lot. Dragoon MS, Einstein MS, and Advance Averager MS.

It will probably get bid up to an insane price.
According to the seller, this is what's in the lot:

Dragoon HMS
Draceil HMS
Driger HMS
Wyvern DJ
Strata Dragoon HMS
Hopper HMS
Dark Leopard HMS
Advance Balancer HMS

Not worth the price it's going to get bid up to in my opinion.
Driger F sucks.
Proberly not too important, but toonsplace is no longer a registered Ebay user.
Just thought i would let you know Smile
TheGigsMeister Wrote:Proberly not too important, but toonsplace is no longer a registered Ebay user.
Just thought i would let you know Smile

thank god
Yeah, seriously, they just kept relisting the same fake and crappy goods over and over again. Didn't help that they couldn't even get any orders rightTired
Quote:Parts in white color or other color.

Uhh?
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uhh?

I found this odd too, regardless i still bought it, though it seems kinda odd too, i sent him a message asking that if you actully get the Beyblade pictured with the Booster and he confirmed that you get Dragoon MF with it. I'm thinking that maybe he doesn't realise that you actully get random Beyblade parts, not all the same Dragoon MF parts in different colours from that Booster.
Angry How dare you say that the power of the drigers will win any kind of battles the white tigers rule
Roxas Wrote:Angry How dare you say that the power of the drigers will win any kind of battles the white tigers rule

what the carp are you talking about
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roxas Wrote:Angry How dare you say that the power of the drigers will win any kind of battles the white tigers rule

what the carp are you talking about

lol this kid is carp up mann isent driger on the white tigers?
WHAT THE carp LOL
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uhh?

I found this odd too, regardless i still bought it, though it seems kinda odd too, i sent him a message asking that if you actully get the Beyblade pictured with the Booster and he confirmed that you get a Dragoon MF with it. I'm thinking that maybe he doesn't realise that you actully get random Beyblade parts, not all the same Dragoon MF parts in different colours from that Booster.

Yeah, i was right, mine came this morning, you don't actully get a full Dragoon MF like the guy claims, you just get what you would usually get in a Random Booster, never the less, i was still lucky enough to get an orange Dragoon MF RC anyway Smile
That's called false advertisement.

I'll probably return/exchange it if I don't get anything useful since I was aiming for a Dragoon MF, unless I get a blue metal change and circle upper.
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uhh?

I found this odd too, regardless i still bought it, though it seems kinda odd too, i sent him a message asking that if you actully get the Beyblade pictured with the Booster and he confirmed that you get a Dragoon MF with it. I'm thinking that maybe he doesn't realise that you actully get random Beyblade parts, not all the same Dragoon MF parts in different colours from that Booster.

Yeah, i was right, mine came this morning, you don't actully get a full Dragoon MF like the guy claims, you just get what you would usually get in a Random Booster, never the less, i was still lucky enough to get an orange Dragoon MF RC anyway Smile

I got a full Dragoon MF..
i said hes on the white tigers just forget about it Unhappy
bmthh Wrote:
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uhh?

Thats strange, well then your just lucky.
Roxas Wrote:i said hes on the white tigers just forget about it Unhappy

WELL IM ON THE BLADE BREAKERS!!!!!!

TheGigsMeister Wrote:
bmthh Wrote:
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
TheGigsMeister Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

Uhh?

Thats strange, well then your just lucky.

Did you buy a random buster or just the normal blade??
i am pretty shure you can only get dragoon mf in a random booster and not on its own
Sam Wrote:page not responding

weiird, it's the right url and stuff

anyway it's the lot from quebec with the mm galman, master draciel, dragoon f, and a bistool

i'm going to try to get it for bradley u carp
REVIVAL
Holy carp, the guy/gal just added 2 more. They had 3 yesterday, one sold after I was watching it. They have a lot, according to the feedback ._.

I wunt it, dun buy all of dem. I'm going to scream at my mom if she doesn't permit this, and run off to find some bootleg credit card.

OH YEAH, I doubt this, but do HMS break often? I know WBMS's shaft sometimes breaks inside, but it isn't included in this set, so it doesn't matter.