dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Well, I already do have them, I just want another BeyPointer. And also, my White Launcher Grip is sorta "worn", if that's how it can be described.
beymasterldrago : i hope i can get it before the end of April, so please keep checking for my post, thanks!

iPhantomBlader : sorry i don't have it, but i will try to find for you in the market, but i believed the prices will be so high, anyway, if i got it, then i will PM you, thanks!

Cannon : yes! you are right, the factory has stop to do its now, and just to find in the market only.

iPhantomBlader : actually it is hard to find takara beypointer, maybe you can go to check hasbro's item, i think hasbro will have it.
Hasbro doesn't make Bey-Pointers. Just to let you know.
I know...just to let you know Tongue_out. I knew that ever since....
I was talking to Dimsum2u ...
Ha, sorry dude. I only read your reply to my post, then after that, I read dimsum's post. I guess I got a bit carried away?
Is the Attack Stadium in BB-107 really black, or is it clear?
You could just search for the original topic, but it is actually black.
OK I think I might buy form him now but can some tell me how to buy form his website this is greatly appreciated thanks
So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?
(Apr. 12, 2012  3:29 AM)Unknown User Wrote: So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?

Galaxy Pegasis Dx, BB-32 Set
Hi I ordered from you (dimsum2u) sometime ago do you know when it will arrive in Australia!
BECAUSE I NEED IT THIS OR NEXT WEEK! (SORRY BOUT THE CAPS)
About 2 Weeks.

You are so impatient. Just wait.
(Apr. 12, 2012  4:12 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2012  3:29 AM)Unknown User Wrote: So is there any other set with the attack stadium that is clear?

Galaxy Pegasis Dx, BB-32 Set

Thats Dark Wolf vs. Storm Pegasis Set (BB-32), But I guess it could work as well, thanks!
Cannon & Ga'Hooleone : thanks for your help! ^__^

How much would it be for a Galaxy Pegasus in American curency?
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:43 PM)gingkafan20 Wrote: How much would it be for a Galaxy Pegasus in American curency?

xe.com

I am quite certain that that site is written in the opening post, you should look better ...
hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:54 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??

snipe launcher is bb-103 and he doesn't have it on his list so I don't think he has it Crying but you cold get it with a basalt horigium Wink
No, Variares does not come with a Snipe Launcher. It comes with a LL3.

EDIT: Also, I do not recommend getting the Snipe Launcher. It is very weak, and difficult to launch with.
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:20 PM)Cannon Wrote: No, Variares does not come with a Snipe Launcher. It comes with a LL3.

EDIT: Also, I do not recommend getting the Snipe Launcher. It is very weak, and difficult to launch with.

I agree with cannon snipe launcher is not that good I would get a string launcher Wink
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:19 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:54 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey do u have the snipe launcher in your shop and for how much??

snipe launcher is bb-103 and he doesn't have it on his list so I don't think he has it Crying but you cold get it with a basalt horigium Wink

i bought a TT basalt Horogrium and dint get the snipe launcher but got Light Launcher 2 instead....
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:38 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:19 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote:

i bought a TT basalt Horogrium and dint get the snipe launcher but got Light Launcher 2 instead....

The snipe launcher comes with Sonokong Basalt Horogium, not TT.
Kai-V : thanks for your help!

Beyblader#14793 : yes! i have not got it from our supplier, because not too much buyers want it.

Cannon : yes! you are right! thanks!

Imperial : thanks!

How do i get the password? Im making a really big order, like over 100 dollars. would like the discount.