dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

Dimsun2u , did you send everything in one package if so i think it has arrived recommended you to my friend
i got to pick it up now looking forward to do business again
beymasterldrago : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

SkyBlader022 : no problem, i can send it one by one or all together, thank you very much! Joyful_3
(May. 07, 2012  3:48 AM)dimsum2u Wrote: beymasterldrago : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

SkyBlader022 : no problem, i can send it one by one or all together, thank you very much! Joyful_3

when can people buy from you Zero-G BeyBlades?
(May. 07, 2012  3:53 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: when can people buy from you Zero-G BeyBlades?

He already made some threads for them ... You should really look around.
(May. 07, 2012  4:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  3:53 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: when can people buy from you Zero-G BeyBlades?

sorry
(May. 07, 2012  4:40 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  4:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

sorry

Please, no one-worded posts.
thanks for your help! and please check detail as the following link, and BBG-01 and BBG-09 is coming soon,

ZERO-G BBG-08 pirates orojya 145d (GBP7.99 NOW!!!)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...BP7-99-NOW

ZERO-G BBG-02 shinobi salamander sw145sd (GBP7.99 NOW!!!)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...BP7-99-NOW

I sent you an order for Shinobi Saramanda. I expect that your email is still the same?
(May. 14, 2012  1:34 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I sent you an order for Shinobi Saramanda. I expect that your email is still the same?

thanks! answer you already, so please go to check it, thanks!
My package of Phantom Orion, the HMS and UDXS arrived yesterday. Thanks for it. I'll change my paypal address soon (as you told me to do, to avoid confusion) Smile.
i sent you pm about omega dragonis please respond
N0body : thanks for letting me know it has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

The Beymaster : PM and tracking number has sent to you already, so please go to check your PM, thanks!
Hello dimsum2u, I'm a new user here (just registered some minutes ago!).
I'm going to buy some Beys from your website (probably next week), but I noticed there's some discount for WBO forum members... Are there some rules wich apply (like post count, medals, reputation, etc) or the discount is valid for every member? Thanks! Smile
(Jun. 06, 2012  10:49 AM)TheLyricalLeaf Wrote: The discount is valid for every member.

Good to know. How can I order? By contacting dimsum2u via PM? Thanks for your help. Smile
Hi, I'm still waiting on my tracking number for phantom and flash, can you please pm me it through here?
@L phoenic
You should PM him that message on your original PM with your order. keep all PM's ongoing so he can see the full order and conversation
Also keep in mind that dimsum2u does not work on the weekend, so you should keep your patience until Monday.
I payed him days ago, and I pmd him. I mean fair enough nobody likes to work on a weekend I understand that but its been days and its kinda annoying. But thanks Klaus and Kai-V
going to be getting the start dash set anytime soon? really want that burning version samurai ifraid Smile
terzinaccio : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

MrDrayton : thanks! please chech the following link first, all the prices have discount already, and FREE SHIPPING, maybe you go to take a look first, thanks! (please PM me to take order, and i will tell you how to do it, thanks!)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES

TheLyricalLeaf : yes! thanks!

L phoenic : message returned, please go to check it, thanks!

Klaus : thanks!

Kai-V : thanks!

Kratos00 : welcome to buy from our shop in anytime. Joyful_3
Are you selling the random booster vol 1 (zero g)? And if you are is it overpriced price? Like $50 or above?
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:15 AM)The Lynx Wrote: Are you selling the random booster vol 1 (zero g)? And if you are is it overpriced price? Like $50 or above?

He has a topic for that item ...