dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES]

(Nov. 03, 2010  7:07 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: gumballs : sorry i am selling ORIGINAL TAKARA items, no TT items.

sorry for misunderstanding. i meant your Takara Tomy products. i Know by the many reviews here that you are selling authentic. But ive seen some authentic here that doesnt have the 2 hologram stickers. im really sorry to have to ask, but i need the box to have stickers - it is needed in order to join competition here. i want to buy some of your beyblades.

so do they have 2 hologram stickers on the box? i attached a photo. they are usually found near the bar code..

many thanks!
Attached Files

.jpg   P1030949a.jpg (Size: 66.35 KB / Downloads: 172)
I've ordered from dimsum2u and those stickers aren't on them. I suppose that is only for Philippines?
i believe a few of my friends have purchased some your beys they said a lot of good things about you and i am hoping to purchase from you soon!
you have a pm
(Nov. 04, 2010  3:36 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I've ordered from dimsum2u and those stickers aren't on them. I suppose that is only for Philippines?

hmm.. i guess so... then ill just have to use what we have and only buy online beys for collection..

thanks souless.
(Nov. 03, 2010  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:59 PM)jcdumas34 Wrote: Hello I'm searching BB-43, BB-35, and BB-59.
I can't find them on your EBay site, Are they available?

Best regards.
You did not even bother to look at the first page, seriously ...

Quite the welcoming guy eh Tongue_out_wink
I've taken a look at the first page, and even a few next ones, but I haven't find the way to order. Forgive my ignorance.

It's the only way I've to find this ones for my son as in France they cant be found yet (or never for thet matter).

So can someone explain to me how I can order these items? By advance thanks a lot!!

Best regards.
Kai-V mentioned the first post, because that is the stock the dimsum2u has right now. That is stock he is selling here, just send dimsum2u a private message and he'll help you. You can also check the list to see if he has the items that you are after before sending him a private message...
(Nov. 04, 2010  10:10 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Kai-V mentioned the first post, because that is the stock the dimsum2u has right now. That is stock he is selling here, just send dimsum2u a private message and he'll help you. You can also check the list to see if he has the items that you are after before sending him a private message...

Ok, thx to you Stupid
hey, not to be needy, but can someone help me...i cant find the BB-32 on his ebay, even though he says he has it on his op. did he just run outa stock?
(Nov. 04, 2010  2:50 PM)HecticBlader Wrote: hey, not to be needy, but can someone help me...i cant find the BB-32 on his ebay, even though he says he has it on his op. did he just run outa stock?
He does not sell it on eBay, only to us ... If you want the discounts anyway, you have to order from him in private message here.
The protocol on buying from DimSum HERE (cheaper prices), then you must do the following :
Private Message DimSum2u including the items you are interested in.
DimSum will reply with the total cost and if you would like registered mail (you can mention this in your message earlier). He will also reply with the steps necessary.
This will include sending money to his paypal and pming him ur postal details, ect.

There you have it.
What are the risks that come with ordering BB-32?
Stadium may become damaged, but I received mine perfectly.
Dimsum packages more fragile stuff, in bubble wrap.
So you shouldn't worry.
megablader2 : sorry that i will not selling game, only for beyblades only, thanks!

.:.:Kai:.:. : ok, thanks!

AngelicSight : i have selliing BB-32 and BB-94 (but BB-94 is too expensive, so i have not selling on wbo)

UltimateChimera : i have stock, please PM me to take order, thanks!

Pyro : yes! thanks!

Tark : yes! please PM me to take order, thanks!

Scourge : normally for 2 weeks, but in this high season, the shipment maybe take longer.

gumballs : i see, i think this stickers is comes from distributor, each distributor has their stickers, but it is not comes from takara company, i hope you will be understand it.

souless1234 : i think so.

Sub Zero : thanks! and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

tman14 : ok.

jcdumas34 : please PM for your questions, thanks!

BeyFan : thanks!

HecticBlader : please PM me and tell me where are you living?

Kai-V : thanks!

TehKevin10 : thanks for your help!

souless1234 : thanks!

sorry! i am still very busy, and please keep more waiting for me! and the following 2 items will have BIG DISCOUNT, keep checking here, thanks!

Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse Version)
VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D - BBP01

regards
dimsum2u..
Oh man!
Big discount on Vulcan! Super excited Smile
DIMSUM CAN YOU TRY TO SAVE A BB 21 I REALLY WANT IT IM SAVING MONEY FOR IT THANK YOU!!!
That's a lot I think I might buy from you on ebay soon 2 metal faces
Why not buy from him here?
These are discounted prices..
His eBay shop os more expensive.
Can I use a credit card to make purchases? My dad won't let me connect bank account to my paypal..
You don't need to have a bank account to use PayPal. All you need is a credit card.
My BB-32 got here safe and sound =). Thanks Dimsum2u.
Pyro : check my up-dated post now, i have offer almost 60% off, PM me if you want it, thanks!

angelo18 : sorry that under my shop policy, i will not holding items to buyer, sorry!

Beybladers rule : buy from ebay will not get any discount, if you still want to buy on ebay, then please place a bid there, thanks!

RFkid : paypal will accpet some credit cards, maybe you go to check it first www.paypal.com , thanks!

AlphaOmega : yes! thanks!

Stigma : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

=====================================
Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse Version) = ALMOST 35% OFF,
VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D - BBP01 = ALMOST 60% OFF,
check it now, PM me if you want to take order, thanks!
(Nov. 09, 2010  6:06 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: =====================================
Sol Blaze V145AS (Eclipse Version) = ALMOST 35% OFF,
VULCAN HORUSEUS 145D - BBP01 = ALMOST 60% OFF,
check it now, PM me if you want to take order, thanks!
I don't see these 2 on your products list. What are the prices?