defense beys

what is the best defense bey combo in you opinion?
well i think if your asking for your combos this should go in this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
but if your asking everyones favorite defense combos it should be fine so anyway mine is master diabolos left spin sting orbit metal
rock leon and basalt horogium combo: Basalt Leon
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:35 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: well i think if your asking for your combos this should go in this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
but if your asking everyones favorite defense combos it should be fine so anyway mine is master diabolos left spin sting orbit metal

I was just generally asking people's favorite but thank u for the other thread link definitely gona check it out
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Curse Satan 2D Quest.

That’s good, but you can’t have defense without stamina. Defense means standing up to attacks and you can’t do that if you stop spinning. Therefore-Curse Solomon, MCC, 2D, wave. 
Future-Solomon, MCC, the end, ou, keep’
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Curse Satan 2D Quest.

That’s good, but you can’t have defense without stamina. Defense means standing up to attacks and you can’t do that if you stop spinning. Therefore-Curse Solomon, MCC, 2D, wave. 

That’s simply not true. The point of defense isn’t necessarily stamina, but to prevent ko.
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s good, but you can’t have defense without stamina. Defense means standing up to attacks and you can’t do that if you stop spinning. Therefore-Curse Solomon, MCC, 2D, wave. 

That’s simply not true. The point of defense isn’t necessarily stamina, but to prevent ko.

No, defense means-being able to stand up to attack types and true you should have prevent k.o but there’s no point to that if you just stop spinning. Quest is good but there are drivers that have excellent defense and enough stamina to keep the bey spinning like wave, Mobius, keep’, zeta’ defense mode, unite’
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s simply not true. The point of defense isn’t necessarily stamina, but to prevent ko.

No, defense means-being able to stand up to attack types and true you should have prevent k.o but there’s no point to that if you just stop spinning. Quest is good but there are drivers that have excellent defense and enough stamina to keep the bey spinning like wave, Mobius, keep’, zeta’ defense mode, unite’

Quest is the best defense driver there is, don’t believe me ask anyone else. Defense types can stand up to attack types without stamina, a pure defense type wouldn’t necessarily require stamina as you can deflect attacks without having stamina.
Okay then battle curse Satan, 2D, quest against any attack type in super king that’s decent like super Hyperion and see what happens. 3 points.
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s simply not true. The point of defense isn’t necessarily stamina, but to prevent ko.

Defense really means to prevent k.o he’s talking if you wanna have 100% defense. Not really a defense tournament combo
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:14 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No, defense means-being able to stand up to attack types and true you should have prevent k.o but there’s no point to that if you just stop spinning. Quest is good but there are drivers that have excellent defense and enough stamina to keep the bey spinning like wave, Mobius, keep’, zeta’ defense mode, unite’
Defense really means to prevent k.o he’s talking if you wanna have 100% defense. Not really a defense tournament combo

Oh that makes sense. Yeah if you have 100% defense then that would be best.
One of my personal favorites is Curse Lucifer Wheel Atomic 1D or Lord Diabolos2/Spriggan 0Proof Orbit Metal
average defense combo(the definition of defense that is usually used in beyblade): World Spriggan Mobius 2D(awakened)
100% defense combos: Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Universe/Atomic, Variant Lucifer quest 2D(unawakened)
counter defense combo(defense combo that defends then attacks): Perfect Pheonix 00 Turn(def mode) Keep'/Merge'/Friction
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dead Phoenix Wheel Mobius

This is the strongest! :-)
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:11 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dead Phoenix Wheel Mobius

This is the strongest! :-)

Oops my bad. I meant to say Pefect Phoenix lol
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:11 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: This is the strongest! :-)

Oops my bad. I meant to say Pefect Phoenix lol

I already thought that you referred to ''Perfect''! 😉
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:52 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oops my bad. I meant to say Pefect Phoenix lol

I already thought that you referred to ''Perfect''! 😉

lol