yes
73.68%
no
26.32%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
i loved this show wat ever hapend to it
MOs of this page was an epic bump...

ZOMG I'm on the first page!
i watched this show a while ago ti a great show i have the frirst 3 volume they were 2 dollars each
(Feb. 23, 2011  7:46 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I like opening, but the show was carp. Also I always ways laugh at their big heads.

Yeah, i agree with you.(lol....big heads)
rise from your grave for a promo pic of the new live action series

(Sep. 28, 2012  3:19 AM)To Wrote: rise from your grave for a promo pic of the new live action series

aww man i used to lov this show is that pic real
The worst one was the girl with the fans and Jerry (forgot full name)
(Sep. 28, 2012  3:40 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  3:19 AM)To Wrote: rise from your grave for a promo pic of the new live action series

aww man i used to lov this show is that pic real

Yes, it's real. I am too lazy to get my friends, stage a photo shoot, and then photoshop this.
Thanks for the pic, To!

I'm surprised they couldn't find any Japanese girl to play Yumi, though, LOL...
Next to Ozzy & drix and shaolin showdown, Code Lyoko was my farorite back then!Once at a Fry's, I saw two games based on it but I was getting something else.If I see either of them again, I would buy them if I have the chance.We had the best shows back then.
p.s. My favorite character is Odd, and my brother thought he was a girl. LOL
Wow. Maybe Code Lyoko is something to look forward to after all!!
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:59 PM)Insomniac Wrote: I'm surprised they couldn't find any Japanese girl to play Yumi, though, LOL...

It's being filmed in France (presumably in French) so maybe they just couldn't easily find a Japanese actress?

Anyways, here's a teaser for Evolution:

The CGI has a more Tron like feel to it now, I like it.

(Aug. 31, 2010  2:08 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Anyways, I watched one episode of Code Lyoko. Didn't like it at all.

Veiwing as an older audience, it takes a lot of getting into. I persevered because I had fond memories of the show and it got a lot better after series 1 but it did feel very cheesy when I first went back to it.
it is my fave show ever i have all the games and beat all but one that has a bug in it`s code database.
The epicness of Code Lyoko... I actually kinda don't like Odd's new look in Lyoko. It makes him look too serious...
Ulrich is still my favorite character, so yeah. His look is pretty nice. MoonScoop, if you don't dub it in English, I am going to kill you.
Not big on the humans and that pink is clearly fake. Obviously, it could be nothing else but it still bothers me slightly that it is so visibly so when it's supposed to be Aelita's natural hair colour.
I've seen the new vehicle for them, and the first thing I thought when I saw it was, "Wait a minute... There's no room for Aelita. What the..." Also, I hope they make it like that submarine in the 4th season. That would be awesome.