can you spin the longest? (challenge)

(Jun. 19, 2018  5:04 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: [Image: KpNzTgP.jpg] weird that the single layer deathscyther can spin longer than most of the god beys

It all mostly depends on the balance of a combo, launch strength, angle of launch. Altho kind of difficult to determine but i think gK,sT,dC,C,bR could have greater spin time than deathscyther because they seem to have more owd.  Also imo yeilding,revolve and bearing wwoul have greater spin time than atomic. I had a thread about spin times in which i posted a yt vid(not mine) about spin times.
link?
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:57 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: link?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...-spin-time
Drain Fafner tip with h ring and kerbeyous top.
(Jun. 20, 2018  4:44 AM)Billyz83 Wrote: Drain Fafner tip with h ring and kerbeus top.

How about the disc?
Launcher: Dual threat (from hasbro)
Combo: C3 (caynox) 7B Br
Time: 2:38
(Jun. 19, 2018  5:04 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: [Image: KpNzTgP.jpg] weird that the single layer deathscyther can spin longer than most of the god beys

What was the combo used?
dF 4 At:
1:21 min

dF 8 At:
1:40

dF Infinity At:
1:16

dF 12 At:
1:08

aC 8 At:
1:02

wV 8 At:

0:48
My Zilion Zeus (stock combo) spins in between 1.55 secs and 2.10 secs ( Is this good )
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

What was the combo used?

D.4C.At
(Jun. 26, 2018  12:08 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  9:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What was the combo used?

D.4C.At
ATOMIC!? That's berserk!
(Jun. 26, 2018  1:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  12:08 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: D.4C.At
ATOMIC!? That's berserk!

WHAT LAUNCHER DID THEY USE
LR string launcher, but i suspect the LR string launchers in singapore are better/worse than the ones in Japan though.
Grin Let's conclude the results for now.
dC 7B Br 2:38
mG 0 Br 2:32
D 4C At 2:32(I am not sure by looking at the post because of it:
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:52 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: singapore has g1 tournament and side events, and one of them is the one where the longest spinning beyblade wins.

deathscyther. 4 cross. atomic (2:32)

One wrote 2:32, another wrote 2:27)
( MGC) DC 4C Br 1:46
dF 8 At 1:40
AB 7C Br 1:37
df p at 1:30
dF 4 At 1:21
dF I At 1:16
dF 12 At 1:08
aC 8 At 1:02
wV 8 At 0:48
aC 6M T 0:45
wV 12 Vl 0:02
(Jun. 30, 2018  9:56 AM)pegasus0000 Wrote: Grin Let's conclude the results for now.
dC 7B Br 2:38
mG 0 Br 2:32
D 4C At 2:32(I am not sure by looking at the post because of it:
(Jun. 17, 2018  1:52 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: singapore has g1 tournament and side events, and one of them is the one where the longest spinning beyblade wins.

deathscyther. 4 cross. atomic (2:32)

One wrote 2:32, another wrote 2:27)
( MGC) DC 4C Br 1:46
dF 8 At 1:40
AB 7C Br 1:37
df p at 1:30
dF 4 At 1:21
dF I At 1:16
dF 12 At 1:08
aC 8 At 1:02
wV 8 At 0:48
aC 6M T 0:45
wV 12 Vl 0:02

he redo the spin, and he got a longer spin time.
Galaxy Zeus.gravity.bearing
Galaxy Zeus.10.star .bearing
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:04 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Galaxy Zeus.gravity.bearing
From where did you got rP that early in india?????????????????????/
Also- gZ has slight unbalance due to it's metal balls if I remember. and Star With Stamina///
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:04 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Galaxy Zeus.gravity.bearing
From where did you got rP that early in india?????????????????????/
Also- gZ has slight unbalance due to it's metal balls if I remember. and Star With Stamina///

Actually my mother lives in UK so I ordered in eBay.co.UK and gave the delivery address to India so the cost there is just 970 rupees for inr so that's how I get my beys

(Jul. 21, 2018  6:18 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: From where did you got rP that early in india?????????????????????/

Actually my mother lives in UK so I ordered in eBay.co.UK and gave the delivery address to India so the cost there is just 970 rupees for inr so that's how I get my beys

Well not much in my opinion
Gz is one heck of a stamina beys due to its weight and gravity disks weight  with such a weight bearing works as its best
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:18 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  5:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: From where did you got rP that early in india?????????????????????/

(Jul. 21, 2018  6:18 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Actually my mother lives in UK so I ordered in eBay.co.UK and gave the delivery address to India so the cost there is just 970 rupees for inr so that's how I get my beys

Gz is one heck of a stamina beys due to its weight and gravity disks weight  with such a weight bearing works as its best
Price of revive pheonix is rs. 1400 in Japan Only, How can it be so you got that for 970????
and gZ sure is heavy  but metal balls may cause Imbalance
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:18 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: Actually my mother lives in UK so I ordered in eBay.co.UK and gave the delivery address to India so the cost there is just 970 rupees for inr so that's how I get my beys

Price of revive pheonix is rs. 1400 in Japan Only, How can it be so you got that for 970????

U r just saying by reading in beyblade wiki if u test it on ur own u will know what im saying actually the metal balls dont do much in real life 
Actuall i mentioned the price wrong its the price of another bey sorry its actual price that i got for is rupees 1500
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:24 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: gZ sure is heavy  but metal balls may cause Imbalance

U r just saying by reading in beyblade wiki if u test it on ur own u will know what im saying actually the metal balls dont do much in real life 

U r actually right about gZ it has quite high stamina and the imbalance doesn't cause it much stamina loss. It actually becomes quite stable after a few seconds of launch plus balance tuning the combo also helps with spin time
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:24 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Price of revive pheonix is rs. 1400 in Japan Only, How can it be so you got that for 970????

Actuall i mentioned the price wrong its the price of another bey sorry its actual price that i got for is rupees 1500

I already Said I don't own gZ. May get RLC9 in September to see
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:24 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: U r just saying by reading in beyblade wiki if u test it on ur own u will know what im saying actually the metal balls dont do much in real life 

I already Said I don't own gZ. May get RLC9 in September to see

Maybe u should get triple booster set 
With
Gz,gK,minoboros
You see everything wiki says is not practical

(Jul. 21, 2018  9:28 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:24 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: U r just saying by reading in beyblade wiki if u test it on ur own u will know what im saying actually the metal balls dont do much in real life 

U r actually right about gZ it has quite high stamina and the imbalance doesn't cause it much stamina loss. It actually becomes quite stable after a few seconds of launch plus balance tuning the combo also helps with spin time

Atleast u agree with me,the metal balls dont do much ,i mean nothing at all ,the imbalance ur saying will not even occur when u have a bearing driver
(Jul. 21, 2018  11:21 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  9:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I already Said I don't own gZ. May get RLC9 in September to see

Maybe u should get triple booster set 
With
Gz,gK,minoboros
You see everything wiki says is not practical

(Jul. 21, 2018  9:28 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: U r actually right about gZ it has quite high stamina and the imbalance doesn't cause it much stamina loss. It actually becomes quite stable after a few seconds of launch plus balance tuning the combo also helps with spin time

Atleast u agree with me,the metal balls dont do much ,i mean nothing at all ,the imbalance ur saying will not even occur when u have a bearing driver

Bro I already Have gK layer. And I don't need Anything non Competitive and i Try to avoid them.
So rlcv 9 is better choice for me